Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AM.PM

Rate this Entry

Urghh!!

Posted 07-05-2008 at 05:26 PM by AM.PM

It's finally summer! It's finally here! And guess what?! Its still isn’t sunny! I thought by now the sun would finally come out but it hasn’t. I mean come on, summer is supposed to be full of sun shine right? Well not in Seattle that’s for sure it’s full of gray days. I mean just a couple days ago it was thundering and lightning in July! I mean give me a brake! I just want some sun, that’s all I ask for.The sun better show up or I will be very.....shall I say....displeased.By the way happy belated Fourth of July!
*hugs*
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2623 Comments 11
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 11

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh god's I know how you feel! Ya'know Wales and all. It has been pissin' down for like two days now, and I can't even go out and get some photography shots of....Random things. Have to be stuck in watching the droplets run dow my window. Fun!
  2. Old Comment
    It's pissing it down here too. I prefer rain to sun though.
  3. Old Comment
    High-five NewSla...Davros! I'm not a big fan of sunshine and daffodils and all that. Plus, it's much more fun walking through the woods when there's a chance one of the trees will be struck by lightning, dug.
  4. Old Comment
    I hate this ridiculous wheather!Rain is ok for watering the garden and all but now my backyard is soaking!Plus you can't go outside when its raining!
  5. Old Comment
    Says who, AM? You can still go outside, haven't you ever heard of dancing in the rain?
  6. Old Comment
    Being soaked is amazing. You feel the wrath afterwards, but it's great. I'd prefer a year of rain than sun.
  7. Old Comment
    I have heard of dancing in the rain but I would'nt do that because:

A:I would be cold and wet
    B:I could catch a cold

plus whats there to do outside when its raining?
  8. Old Comment
    You're only cold after, and you'd get a cold but it's worth it. It's like drinking... people say it's fun even though you get hangovers after.

Rain is just amazing
  9. Old Comment
    I adore the rain, the cool misty feeling feels so sleek. And it allows me to cuddle up in warm sweaters. I just love the rain and i miss seattle so much. Meena, the grass is not greener on the other side.It is 107 here like every day and the grass is really brown. I hate it and really wish for a good rain. You don't know how good you really have it.
  10. Old Comment
    well at least you can tan! We are all pasty white!
  11. Old Comment
    Ignore this comment.
    Updated 07-19-2008 at 07:37 AM by Davros