Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Uncategorized Entries with no category
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.

T&D Thread Rules.

Posted 01-22-2016 at 09:22 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-05-2016 at 08:36 AM by IceMaiden

I have decided to re-post Cruton's blog post regarding the T&D by Girls Elite so that the lists of Queens and other royalty & Fools can be maintained in his absence.

In regards to T&D by Girls we now have an elite group. The thread is the same except that there are now Queens and fools. The women who are identified as Queens now can give up to 500 edges per day to any and all fools. Non fools have a max of 200 edges per day per girl.

As of now there is a new...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Removing the Collar.

Posted 01-15-2016 at 04:59 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:35 AM by IceMaiden

I have been collared for 4 months tomorrow. In that time, my collar has been removed only once for a few days just recently due to skin issues. I never take it off even to shower or swim etc. Most of my family and friends know of my lifestyle so I don't have to hide what it symbolises and the few that don't know or wouldn't understand/approve, it's easily hidden under a shirt when needed.

I never expected to have to remove it. We said on the night Master collared me it would only come
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 3.85 average.

Landing on 50.

Posted 12-16-2015 at 12:58 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 12-17-2015 at 06:44 AM by IceMaiden

Due to being quite busy over the next couple of weeks, Master and I don't have much time for play. So I asked him what he thought about borrowing Tibb's idea and making my own dice list, that way I could still be doing something for him as and when time allows it.

The only difference is to finish I have to land exactly on 50. If my roll takes me over then I go back to 1, until I finish directly on 50. Yes, my Master is a twat to me and so mean!!

I'll be using a 6 sided dice
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Reasons...

Posted 12-04-2015 at 06:51 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Most of my recent blogs have been about overcoming personal barriers or looking at the progress that I've made since becoming Master's.

What I always glossed over was how and why I felt it possible to achieve these things with him. So without further ado:

*You encourage me every day.

Sometimes, I don't think I can do something. Not because I am physically incapable but because I don't always believe in myself. You're slowly changing that and making me realize
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Spanking Report

Posted 10-04-2015 at 04:25 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 10-04-2015 at 05:55 PM by IceMaiden

*Sidenotes

*This was written to Master first, so the 'you' throughout is to him. I'm lazy and can't be bothered to change the format/style of writing.

*The clit and pussy spanks are currently postponed, due to having a UTI at the time of doing them and neither of us being sure if it would aggravate it. They will happen once it's definitely safe to do so.

*Thank you to everyone who helped!

* I don't know what the 'pink thing' is called. Here
Attached Images

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average.

Getting Collared.

Posted 09-29-2015 at 11:14 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 05-01-2016 at 12:20 AM by IceMaiden

A while ago, Master and I spoke about collaring me and spent a while choosing a collar out together that we both liked and what meant something to us both.

I'm an impatient person. Very impatient. So after we ordered it, I was checking the tracking every day..okay, maybe more than once a day at times.

Master also had to leave for a few days whilst I was waiting for it to be delivered, and of course I couldn't put it on without him. So obviously, it arrived the FIRST day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.1 KB, 530 views)
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

How To Deal With Butthead Doms

Posted 08-10-2015 at 08:40 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

It's been brought to my attention recently that a few certain Dom's have started to become total buttheads.

I'm here to help you retrain them into the cuddly tear bears they really are. I emphasize that word because: It's all an act! They're trying to pretend they're tough and strong and mean and all things bad and they're hoping you believe it enough to the point you stop questioning it. They have to portray the big bad Dom image somehow, after all.

Don't. Believe. It.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized