Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.73 average.

T&D Thread Rules.

Posted 01-22-2016 at 09:22 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 12-05-2016 at 08:36 AM by IceMaiden

I have decided to re-post Cruton's blog post regarding the T&D by Girls Elite so that the lists of Queens and other royalty & Fools can be maintained in his absence.

In regards to T&D by Girls we now have an elite group. The thread is the same except that there are now Queens and fools. The women who are identified as Queens now can give up to 500 edges per day to any and all fools. Non fools have a max of 200 edges per day per girl.

As of now there is a new class of royalty on the T&D thread. I announce the creation of the title of Lady. A Lady has all of the powers of a Queen, but shall at all times be referred to by here proper title. The first Lady of the realm is: Lady Ly.

Welcome Queen Mother: Miss CJLM. The only Royalty to whom the Queen of Queens must give way.

For now: The Queen of Queens is Miss Ice. She may give as many edges as she wants to any fool.

The remaining Queens are: Miss Heart and Miss Samishere.

Since I love to please women, and since there is a Lady, there can be a Princess. So Welcome the new Princess Kid who joins Princess Truth. As a Princesses of the realm, they have all of the powers of the Queens (and maybe even a little extra protection from them, since they are the Princesses.)

Straight from the creative mind of one of the fine ladies who play with us, we now have the class of Duchess. And our very first Duchess is now Duchess Lexi. As a Duchess one has all of the powers and privileges of all of the other royalty.

The fool of fools is: Cruton no limits apply to him, as long as anything that exceeds 500 is sent to Miss CJLM and approved by Her.

The remaining fools are: Tucking Fypo

If you wish to be a Queen you need to contact Miss Ice. Anyone can nominate someone to be royalty. Only Royalty can pick the fools.

Once a fool is set free, he becomes unfooled and can rejoin with a max of 200 per day again unless refooled by royalty.

Ice: Allows up to 50% of custom edges to be reduced by anyone.
Kid: Customs can be reduced by anyone unless otherwise stated by Kid.
Heart: Allows customs to be reduced.

*If CJ, Suan or Cruton return then I will hand back queen of queens if they want it.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3501 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Very lovely, and thank you for keeping everything under control. *bows to the queen*
  2. Old Comment
    luuuuuuurd i never realized how many titles and rules there were to this game! i don't know how you all keep track
  3. Old Comment
    Well this looks interesting