Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 4.27 average.

Getting Collared.

Posted 09-29-2015 at 11:14 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 05-01-2016 at 12:20 AM by IceMaiden

A while ago, Master and I spoke about collaring me and spent a while choosing a collar out together that we both liked and what meant something to us both.

I'm an impatient person. Very impatient. So after we ordered it, I was checking the tracking every day..okay, maybe more than once a day at times.

Master also had to leave for a few days whilst I was waiting for it to be delivered, and of course I couldn't put it on without him. So obviously, it arrived the FIRST day he left for the week! I actually missed it being delivered as I'd called out for ten minutes! So I decided to go and collect it instead of arranging a redelivery and waiting another two to three days. I knew I couldn't wear it yet or even try it but...impatient, remember?

Master returned home a few days later, he knew it had arrived as I'd been sending my daily reports and mentioned it, but still wouldn't let me wear it! I may have been slightly pouty about that.

Skip forward to the weekend, I went to a friend's wedding, saw my little one, got home the sunday night and I wasn't expecting anything given I'd been busy most of the time due to the above. But with no warning in the middle of a completely different conversation Master told me to strip and to go kneel by the door in a posistion he taught me, only facing him this time.

He knows I don't do well with corner time, even a very short amount as I start thinking on ways I could have done/do things differently and nearly always end up berating myself at things I decide I could have done better with, so made sure to tell me it wasn't a punishment of any sort and I wouldn't be thinking of anything except what he and I mean to me and would call me back to him when my time was up.

After a short time he called me back to him, and asked if I enjoyed that time. I believe the conversation went like...

~ Did you enjoy that pet?
~After a while.
~When it stopped feeling like a punishment?
~maayyybe.

When I first started the thinking time, I did have to ground myself and remind myself what Master had told me about it. After that I relaxed a little and was able to think clearly.

Master then said a few things, including telling me that I've worn two play collars before and will again, but this wasn't one of them. This was his commitment to me, this was a constant reminder that I am his and that he would always be here for me and would look after me in every way. That it would never come off save for medical emergencies etc.

That it had meaning and I was aware of this, and then asked me if I freely accepted the collar and everything it meant. Of course I did! I asked Master to put it on me, and he told me to put it on and lock it, and asked if there was anything I would like to say?

For once, I had no clever comment or sarcastic response. I was entirely overwhelmed. So all I had to say was: "Just..that I really love you."

After Master took a picture, he told me "I love you and that picture is almost as beautiful as the girl it represents" which of course made me even more emotional. Naturally, he could tell this and told me that it was okay to cry.

Words can't describe what I feel about this. I'm so proud and honoured to be his. I'm incredibly happy to belong to him. He just gets me and is the perfect match for me. I only hope that I continue to bring him as much happiness as he brings to me.

Even though I was so impatient and pouty about waiting, I am glad he had me wait. He was right with the perfect moment for it and it means so much to me, he means so much to me.

That's exactly what I am: His.

I trust him implicitly, I love him unconditionally.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (10.1 KB, 530 views)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1080 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh, this was such a lovely read! I'm very happy for you - collaring is an incredibly special thing, and you clearly communicated how much this meant to both of you. I love that it happened with such perfect timing
    Posted 09-29-2015 at 09:28 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    This is beautiful... Such a great thing you two have. I can tell by reading this that there truly is something special there. Congrats!!!
  3. Old Comment
    I really love hearing stories like this one. I rarely post to blogs but this one is clearly very special and I want you both to know that I am very happy for you both. It is such a beautiful thing when two people connect like you two have.