Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

A story to cheer up a dear friend

Posted 06-18-2014 at 10:18 PM by Nzrunner

How I met my Queen

I first met my Queen nearly seven years ago though at the time I did not know how our relationship would turn out. I had been out on a morning run one day the summer before I left for college. Her and her daughter were stranded on the side of the road and were i desperate need of some help. I stopped to make sure they were okay and upon discovering their plight I quickly raced home to get my family and the car. We immediately took them into our home giving then food, something to drink and a place to rest while they recovered.
After staying with us for a couple days we fell I live with them and asked them to stay. Little did I know just how much it would change life for me. Just a few short weeks later I left for college and had to stay in contact though texts, phone calls, emails pictures and the occasional skype chat with the and the whole family. The times I came home whether for breaks or the summer we would grow close and I noticed I had a special bond with the mother who's name was Hadassah. She and I would spend time together just relaxing and hanging out.
Long story short college did not really work out and I ended up coming home without finishing after about 2.5 years. This is when out relationship changed. It started with simple little things like making me open the door for her or to spend a little time with her. But before I knew it, it had progressed to me making her meals and putting out her beverages for her. She also began to demand I open the door for her at any time regardless of how tired I was or if it was 3 am in the morning. If she wanted it she would get it or scream at me until I obeyed. She sometimes even went so far as to scratch me with her nails when I did not pleasure her as she wished.
So, here I am a 24 year old young man serving my Queen with no signs of a break anytime soon. In fact as I write this she has walked into the room and begun to look around to make sure I am not hiding anything from her/ well I was go she wants me to open the door for her even though it is dark and getting pretty late.
Oh, did I forget to mention? Hadassah is my family's little "momma" cat who love to be petted on her stomach, hunt in our field or just go in and out doors seemingly just to see if you will.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1167 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You silly boy, almost scared me!!!
  2. Old Comment
    Hehehehehe, i am glad you enjoyed and that it was written well enough to come across that way. It is actually a true story!
  3. Old Comment
    I will admit you tricked me. I thought it was going to be a pet dog :P
  4. Old Comment
    Yeah!! At least you were on the right track unlike a certain someone else whom I will leave unamed *cough* Mistress *cough*