Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 09-26-2023, 11:17 PM   #31
JJ2000

Kik username: AbuseBalls

What a great small flaccid cock this object has. It's all soft and has a load of foreskin over its head. It has a fantastic surrounding of balls, which are slightly pinkish. Some veins are present on the soft penis, but they are overly noticeable. The quality of photography is crap.
When Erect this beastly cock become at least 7 inches in length with a decent size of girth. When taken from a side point the cock point north with a slight curve, and the foreskin is pulled right down so it looks cut. It's two balls are nicely plump again reddish and look like they are well used. This photograph shows the objects balls well and they are probably the best part of the object. The cock looks like it could do some damage.
The photo of its hard cock from above is a disappointment. It's foreskin doesn't retract and the length is less that the previous. The object nicely trims its pubic hair.

In summary: a cute soft cock which when erect is impressive and ready for action, could do some damage with the angle that cock points.
JJ2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2023, 12:31 AM   #32
JJ2000

Kik & Getdare username: exsuberman

This object has a small flaccid cock which has a lot of foreskin all wrinkled up and covered in some small veins. It's tip of foreskin is rolled inside of its self so no internal foreskin or head can be seen. A small mushroom head can almost be made out from its flaccid state. This object has a lot of blonde pubic hair. It's little balls making a "halo" around its flaccid penis.

Moving onto it's hard cock, normally entitled a grower, but in this case the penis grows by about an inch. Maybe 5 inches on a good day in total. The cock bends to the right, and points directly at you rather than northwards. Shame its foreskin is too tight to be rolled back and expose its mushroom head. As ever with these types of penis's, probably ultra sensitive and quick to cum. Looks like it might be a dribbler too. The penis is pale but as it grows a light redness sets in and shows how struggling the cock is to be hard and not cumming immediately.

In Summary: a short penis, gets pretty hard and has a nice curve to it. Like most of these cocks with excessive foreskin probably too easy to make cum.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:23 AM   #33
JJ2000

Kik username: littlemango69

This object has a rather small flaccid penis which is all foreskin. It's tight two little balls are positioned nicely behind the shaft. The skin is pale milky, but the tip of the foreskin is red as a reddish (perhaps over used). The object keeps itself trimmed and looks like an obedient slave.
When erect the little mushroom head pokes out of its foreskin, but the foreskin looks so tight on it that there is a small dip in where the foreskin doesn't retract properly. Its head is all red and looks irritated. A nice blue vein is evident that shows that this penis is erect, otherwise by its size, one wouldn't necessarily know. When taken from the side, a slight curve upwards is seen, which is nice, and small little bobbles are evident all over the skin. Its tight balls are still closely aligned with its shaft. This cock is most likely a 2.5 inch when soft and 5- 5.1/5 inches when erect, making it smaller than normal. Therefore, probably do better with it being locked.

In Summary: a smaller than normal penis with an overly red mushroom which is constrained by its overly tight foreskin.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:30 AM   #34
JJ2000

Kik username: sleeveslot

Wow, what a tiny penis this object has. When flaccid, it's almost retracted into the body, and all you see is it's tight useless balls, and some foreskin hanging in front of its balls. Really not a lot to critique.
When its erect, it's definitely a grower. But as the length increases the girth seems to retreat, and as it's probably about 5 to 5 1/2 inches in length, it's such a little thin penis it's almost laughable. To make matter worse, it's foreskin doesn't seem to retract and therefore this cock probably cums after a brief touch. From the side view it's very much the same, if smaller looking that looking from above. It's useless balls are just hanging around and not doing much. It is advisable for this penis to be locked.

In summary: a typical slaves penis, small, inoffensive and unremarkable. Slave should have sent a picture of it properly locked.
Old 10-05-2023, 09:40 AM   #35
JJ2000

Kik username: Mikey_Southpaw

Must be my bad luck, but yet another smaller than normal penis. This one is at least cut, and as such its foreskin is removed, and actually the doctor did a good job of foreskin removal, even in its flaccid stage a few cm of gap between the head and shaft is present. Meaning this is a low and tight circumcision. The head is mushroomed and red, probably through over use. This object has decided to adorn itself with jewelry and it has a gold pa piercing attached to its penis. It must have been embarrassing for this little cock to be seen by the person doing the piercing.
When erect it does grow, but not by much, so is probably around the 5 inch mark, so smaller than normal. It has a slight curve but the object can't keep its hands off itself for the photo. This object moved up in its estimation, because the slut decided to send pictures of its little hole, which looks irresistible. Looks like it's a well used hole, but that means that this object is eager to please real men.

In summary: small dick, adorned with jewelry to try and elevate it, wonderful hole ready to be fucked.
Old 10-05-2023, 10:25 AM   #36
JJ2000

Can the person who sent me a Kik message, please resend. I deleted it before even opening it.
Old 10-05-2023, 01:38 PM   #37
JJ2000

Kik username: vanlarr

At last a decent sized cock. Nice and thick cut (high and tight from birth) and torpedo shaped. When flaccid it's a great size maybe 5 inches and hangin glow with two well sized balls. The object could have trimmed those pubes a little to help accentuate those big juicy balls.

When erect this cock comes into its own, maybe 6 / 7 inches long, which has an excellent curve. The circumcision really gives the cock a torpedo shape and shows that there is not extra skin around. The cock looks hard and ready to go. Those balls look like they are ready to spue cum everywhere. Definitely a good cock worthy of seeing.

In summary a nice sized cock, devoid of foreskin, hard and ready to fuck.
Old 10-06-2023, 11:29 PM   #38
JJ2000

Getdare username: smallwilly4

Wow, just wow. When flaccid you can't see this penis at all, as it's all embedded into the body. Just some useless foreskin where the cock is supposed to be. Saving grace here is that the object has two nice balls dangling from its foreskin, which means that you can at least play with something to tease it. No cage would work here.

When erect its cock doesn't really point northwards or eastwards. It's more of a south east pointer. Its size goes from 0 to about 4 inches and it's foreskin retracts fully showing a red overused cock head. Looks like this cock could be harder, but the overused red head looks impressive on the rest of this objects' less than normal size. This object is probably a beta.

In summary: a none existing flaccid penis which grows to an under normal penis with two good sized balls. Good to ridicule but that's about it.
Old 10-07-2023, 12:41 AM   #39
SullySanders

Default I’ll take a critique

This sounds awesomely humiliating and interesting in for 1 hour!

I’m on Kik SullySand
1. toilet related stuff.
2. full face (although ...I will show mouth down) If I get to know you that could change.
3. Findom - not my thing

Likes / Interests:
1. humiliation - photos poses etc. | 2. CBT | 3. custom Tributes | 4. all things femdom | 6. CFNM | 7. strip games / dares | 8. JOI 9. Ass (all things booty) 10. bdsm 11. spanking. and many more!
SullySanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2023, 11:29 PM   #40
JJ2000

Username: kenny18016

What can I say about this penis. The object has removed all the pubic hair from it and looks reminiscent of an uncooked chicken, all plucked and ready for stuffing. It's definitely not the smallest penis ever sent for critique, and probably is about 2.5 inches soft. It does have two juicy balls hanging below the uncut shaft. It's foreskin almost wraps the whole head, but just a little pink bit is showing through.

When the object becomes erect, it's bright red (over used) head pokes out, and isn't any bigger than the shaft. It's about 5.5 inches in length and doesn't have a lot of girth. However, it does have an impressive curve upwards, and is super hard. This object is most probably very horny all the time. When seen from the side view it's penis has this great curve and the two plump balls are just asking to be tortured.

In summary: a small but curved penis that is devoid of hair and could deal damage if longer and thicker.
The following user says Thank You to JJ2000 for this post:
Old 11-01-2023, 12:10 AM   #41
JJ2000

Username Getdare: dirtyballs Kik: dirtyballs00

This object has a small penis with far too much wrinkled foreskin. It trims its pubic hair, which is short and dark brown, and it's skin tone is pinkish with almost a hint of tan. The penis although small, is well formed and an imprint of its cock head can almost be seen under all of that foreskin. Because of its excessive foreskin, this cock is probably very sensitive and easy to make cum. This object does seem to have an testicles hanging below its soft cock, so it could be a castrate.
When its cock is erect its foreskin is fully retracted and ridden over its cock head. Not quite a mushroom head. But some impressive veins up and down its shaft. On the side view, this cock nicely points north and has a slight curve to it. From the down position this penis although shorter than an normal penis, has a nice reddish head and is in good proportion of small. Looks like this subject could be a shooter and spray it's cum everywhere.

In summary: a smaller than normal penis, which has excessive foreskin when soft, but an impressive curve northwards when erect.
Old 11-01-2023, 12:10 AM   #42
JJ2000

Apologies to anyone I have missed. Lost my phone and my new phone didn't keep any of the Kik messages. If you want your cock critiques, it may take a few days.
Happy to take you on a journey of exploration, respect is earned by both parties, and you can become my online slave. I can provide you with dares to make you the horniest boy alive. However, I will not be used by someone for their urges, so please respect me.

If you want me to inspect your dick, I need two photos 1. Your dick soft 2. Your dick hard. And if you want to please me, your hole. I will give you my honest opinion.
Kik: jj2200.jj2200
M/38/Scotland
Old 11-01-2023, 11:22 PM   #43
JJ2000

Kik username: alexx915s

This is a difficult object to rate, as I can't really see it in its flaccid state. The owner has a micro dick. However the "lump" where it is supposed to be is slightly darker in colour than the rest. The object shaves it's pubic region, otherwise it would just have a group of hair without anything else, I almost have pity for it for missing a penis, but it probably means this slave is horny all the time.
When it does become erect, the penis is more visible and very red (the owner probably over uses it). It's little shaft looks very hard when erect and have a good proportion of veins. It does have some foreskin which doesn't retract all and it's little head pokes through the foreskin by 2-3 mm. This object is most probably super horny all the time and probably fiddles with its extremely smaller than normal penis. When on the side view this penis is pointing northwards. And it's little balls are tight into its body. This slave is ripe for the fucking.

In summary: extremely small, but equally cute. Would be fun to play with, but couldn't penetrate.
Old 11-10-2023, 02:56 PM   #44
JJ2000

Kik username: Donwinters443

At last a object that actually has a proper penis. Its flaccid penis is a good sized 4-5 inches, and is rather thick. It has decided to remove all pubic hair from its groin area and this elevates the cock. It has a lovely long vien running the length of its flaccid cock, from the groin right to the top of its foreskin. A good bit of foreskin, but not too much that it becomes too much and folded. It's plump balls hanging deliciously behind this shaft. Already you can tell this is a man's penis.
When erect, the veins pulsate and an extra one is seen. Two strong erect veins running the length of the cock. It's foreskin still covers it's large mushroom head, but the tip of it is poking out. You can almost see the reddish blur of the cock head. The long 7-8 inches of pure man is curved to the right and looks ready for action. This cock looks like a cock ready to fuck and looks like the hardest cock I have seen this far. A fantastic example of what a real penis should be.

In summary: about time a real man got his cock critiqued. Would happily suck or be fucked by this one.
Old 11-11-2023, 02:01 PM   #45
JJ2000

Kik username: flametamer8016
Get dare: 1hotff

This object has a cut chunky and long penis, with a very pinkish / purple mushroom head. It has a vein right down the middle of it and aids to the pleasant look of this cock. Its balls hang nicely big behind its thick shaft. The object also trims well it's pubic hair and this allows its cock to look even bigger. This flaccid cock is probably around 5 inches in length.
When erect its mushroom head is more pronounced and now looks like a nice red colour, well used and therefore less likely to cum quickly. One of the straightest cocks I have seen and points horizontally. Its cock is the high and tight type of cut, and it is clear that not a bit of its foreskin was left by the Dr. When seen on the side it's plump balls dangle and look like this object shoots loads of thick cum. It's shaft is thick and looks ready for action. Probably around 6-7 inch mark when erect.
In summary: this object has a thick cut cock that can deal some serious damage when fucking you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cock rate, critique, inspection