Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 05-08-2020, 05:11 PM   #46
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

1. Loser buys a new pair of panties and destroys a pair of male underwear for each item of potato, with proof sent to all members of potato.
2. Loser must train ass for at least 30 minutes a day for the length of the potato
3. Loser must train their blowjob deepthroating skills for at least 10 minutes a day for the length of the potato.
4. Loser has to be full dressed up for at least 24hours over the duration of the potato
5. Loser has to buy female shampoo and uses it, till the bottle is empty
6. Loser must buy makeup
7. Loser must do 1 punishment task per day assigned by boomer for length of potato
8. Loser must keep toenails painted

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #47
Sabina
Distinguished Member

1. Loser buys a new pair of panties and destroys a pair of male underwear for each item of potato, with proof sent to all members of potato.
2. Loser must train ass for at least 30 minutes a day for the length of the potato
3. Loser must train their blowjob deepthroating skills for at least 10 minutes a day for the length of the potato.
4. Loser has to be full dressed up for at least 24hours over the duration of the potato
6. Loser must buy makeup
7. Loser must do 1 punishment task per day assigned by boomer for length of potato
9. Loser can avoid one line but at the cost of swallow the own cum every time during the lasting of the potato
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 06:44 AM   #48
sissybabygirl
getDare Sweetheart

6. Loser must buy makeup
9. Loser can avoid one line but at the cost of swallow the own cum every time during the lasting of the potato
10. Boomer can make loser go to Walmart to buy panties

Kik: sissyray81

Likes: Bondage, ORAL, maxi pads abdl, Hidden public, Control, Sissification, HUMILIATION, Diapers Bets/games, Rules, Messy, Long denial
dislikes: Sleeping dares, Corner Time, Line-writing, saran wrap pee drinking
Limits: Social-Suicide, Face, Unhealthy, Cam, FB,

I'm a big sissy fag till 2035
sissybabygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 03:43 AM   #49
EmmaHumm

6. Loser must buy makeup
11. Boomer can make the loser get a girly haircut

I'm a Trans girl who need advice on how to be my true self. PM me with commands on how to act, talk, dress ect.

Likes: BDSM, Sissy stuf, Hypnosis, feminization, cum play, anal, bimbofication, roleplay, Crossdressing, Omegle
NOPE: gross stuff, toilet play, public humiliation, damage, family/friends, video/picture of me.

My Shopping List - help me with buying clothes

Last edited by EmmaHumm; 05-29-2020 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Did a mistake
EmmaHumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 06:12 AM   #50
ewitch
Distinguished Member

6. Loser must buy makeup

12. Loser must shave all hair below the neck - landing strip allowed

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 07:47 AM   #51
EmmaHumm

6. Loser must buy makeup
12. Loser must shave all hair below the neck - landing strip allowed
13. Boomer will decide what kind of pedicure and manicure the looser will get.

I'm a Trans girl who need advice on how to be my true self. PM me with commands on how to act, talk, dress ect.

Likes: BDSM, Sissy stuf, Hypnosis, feminization, cum play, anal, bimbofication, roleplay, Crossdressing, Omegle
NOPE: gross stuff, toilet play, public humiliation, damage, family/friends, video/picture of me.

My Shopping List - help me with buying clothes
EmmaHumm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:01 AM   #52
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

BOOM

1. Loser must follow a makeup tutorial on YouTube. Boomer will decide which

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 08:58 AM   #53
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

2. Loser must ask at least 3 people from that potato for a new Sissy-related PM dare and will add them to his list. (If there are no 3 people, ask someone else).
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 09:24 AM   #54
Imaginativename

2. Loser must ask at least 3 people from that potato for a new Sissy-related PM dare and will add them to his list. (If there are no 3 people, ask someone else)
3. must ride a dildo while doing so

Last edited by Imaginativename; 05-29-2020 at 09:28 AM.
Imaginativename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 04:26 PM   #55
Shadow
getDare Sweetheart

2. Loser must ask at least 3 people from that potato for a new Sissy-related PM dare and will add them to his list. (If there are no 3 people, ask someone else)
4. Loser hast to wear at least one piece of female clothing the first day, 2 at the second and so on. It is over when, well, one day per line.
My PM dares
I love feminization. Please push me until there’s no going back!
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:15 AM   #56
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

4. Loser hast to wear at least one piece of female clothing the first day, 2 at the second and so on. It is over when, well, one day per line.
5. Loser must wear 2 pieces of female jewelry each day it lasts.

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!

Old 05-30-2020, 10:39 AM   #57
Fun44you

5. Loser must wear 2 pieces of female jewelry each day it lasts
6. Loser must be crossdresses with makeup and gag on a dildo until boomer is satisfied

Limits: scat, blood, permanent, toothpaste, showing face, messy, cbt

27/m.
Fun44you is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 04:13 PM   #58
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

6. Loser must be crossdresses with makeup and gag on a dildo until boomer is satisfied
7. Loser must get a sissy inkbox tattoo chosen by someone in the potato and apply it as a tramp stamp.

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!

Old 05-30-2020, 08:06 PM   #59
Aus_Filth

7. Loser must get a sissy inkbox tattoo chosen by someone in the potato and apply it as a tramp stamp.
8. Loser receives one cruel sissy punishment to be completed at some point during the dare given by the boomer
Hard limits - ABDL, blood, family, permanent damage, illegal

tgirl, 23, bi
AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...62#post4321962
Message if you want to send a dare or chat about something in particular
Aus_Filth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 08:17 PM   #60
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

8. Loser receives one cruel sissy punishment to be completed at some point during the dare given by the boomer
9. Lose must be plugged all waking hours during the dare (per line 4)

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, crossdress, feminization, hot potato, sissy