Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-17-2023, 09:42 PM   #1
Fatpiggybitch37

Default New piggy here!

Oink oink!

New piggy here! 🐷 I’d love to get some tasks to spend a whole day as a fat filfithy piggy I am! I’m in a condo With 2 others I have my own space and bathroom! I will give full reports and really excited to be used and degraded as I am!

Oink oink!

Likes: pain, cum, ice, toilet dares, anal, pee, verbal abuse, humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control/denial, restroom control, diapers, petplay, tit/pussy torture

Limits: people I know, Pics, shaving, extreme pain, dangerous, full public, messy
Fatpiggybitch37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:47 PM   #2
Fatpiggybitch37

I did add a signature of some stuff! 🐷

Limits: people I know, Pics, shaving, extreme pain, dangerous, full public, messy

Every time I get a PM I will insert the 5 ice cubes in the place of your choice until melted.

Message me “GET THE SOAP FOR ___ MINUTES” and I’ll wash my mouth out with a bar of soap for your amount of minutes chosen
Old 02-17-2023, 09:51 PM   #3
wolf82
Prodigy

Hump the seat of your toilet until you edge twice. Give yourself a swirly and then hump the edge of your seat twice more. You should also oink five times after each edge.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 09:55 PM   #4
Fatpiggybitch37

I will go do this now! And send a full report when done sir!

I also forgot to add (which I’ll go do now!) I have a suctioncup dildo, nipple clamps for toys

Every time I get a PM I will insert the 5 ice cubes in the place of your choice until melted.

Message me “GET THE SOAP FOR ___ MINUTES” and I’ll wash my mouth out with a bar of soap for your amount of minutes chosen
Old 02-17-2023, 10:05 PM   #5
Fatpiggybitch37

I hummed and edged twice both times I oinked more than five times. I gave myself a swearly and chocked on the water and I was dripping from my hair and it got REALLY cold. I started to hump my toilet again and I edged again. Parking thru it the whole time. My seat is soaked front the water and this pussy

The following user says Thank You to Fatpiggybitch37 for this post:
Old 02-17-2023, 10:08 PM   #6
Shadow___Chaser
getDare Sweetheart

Piggy is going to fuck its suction cup dildo 200 times doggy , uhm piggy style, while having a soap bar in its dirty snout.

No cuming and try to oink every 10 trusts.

Contact me if you are interested.
Shadow___Chaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2023, 10:21 PM   #7
Fatpiggybitch37

I just finished my 200 and man my legs HURT!! I paired every 10 for 10 straight and drooled alll over the floor! There’s so much soap I started choaking. Oink oink!

The following user says Thank You to Fatpiggybitch37 for this post:
Old 02-18-2023, 09:53 AM   #8
Sreeen

Piggy will kneel on unboiled rice for 30 minutes and clean up using it‘s mouth when finished
Sreeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2023, 08:26 PM   #9
Fatpiggybitch37

I took a 1/2 cup of in boiled rice and I kneeled on it and man it hurt 5 minutes in! I made it the whole 30 minutes and was so glad it was done. As soon as it wa s over I cleaned up every piece of rice on the floor, I believe I got some pebbles of cat little as well from my cats as it is everywhere thru the house and it in the room next to my hard wood floor

Old 02-22-2023, 09:01 PM   #10
Fatpiggybitch37

Piggy was sick for a few days but back & looking for new tasks!

Old 02-23-2023, 07:38 PM   #11
themasterman

For the next two weeks piggie will edge three times a day, and the only way it can cum is after obtaining permission from ten people. Every hour piggie is awake it will drink one glass of water. Then piggie will have to get permission from someone before using the restroom. What does piggie do for work? Depending on what it does, it can increase the torment piggie suffers. Make a daily journal/post on this thread.

I am currently making a name for myself in the getdare community. I have long been on getdare but kept to talking to people privately.

I specialize in giving humiliation, hidden public, orgasm control, tpe, long and short term, and overall creative dares.

I will not be responding to most pms I get, you have been warned.

My profile is currently under construction so expect changes as I find my footing in a new community.
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk