Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-05-2024, 03:18 AM   #31
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by is me sabi View Post
I do not know what a HIIT workout is, we are not into gym stuff.
It falls directly in the "torture" category, I believe...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:41 AM   #32
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemn1497 View Post
Go to the forest, you nude, your friend may wear tshirt, your partner leads, she also can use you for anything she want,
Thats ok

Quote:
she may silence you with a pair of used panties too.
Thats gross, it is in the limits.

Quote:
The goal is to walk 10km and after 7 wet your pussy and nipples in that streamlet or with some ice cold water you brought with yourself.
10 Km barefoot are a lot, i can't walk so l'ing

Quote:
She may make you eat her pussy or really anything to pleasure herself
Sexual stuff are on the limits.

Please reformulate your dare.

Dislike (punishments): more pain, risky nude, long term, tortures, rules.
Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

I have no toys, just normal housestuff
is me sabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:44 AM   #33
nemn1497

Quote:
Thats ok

Thats gross, it is in the limits.

10 Km barefoot are a lot, i can't walk so l'ing

Sexual stuff are on the limits.

Please reformulate your dare.
How about clean panties and shoes?
And no sexual stuff

18 male switch, like dominating and being dominated too

Dislikes: long-term chastity, extreme pain
Limits: crossdressing, blood, family, public, permanent, illegal, needles, exposure (face, body, cock is fine)

Kik: nemn1497

I currently only own a chastity cage, vibrator, prostate massager, and a lot of household stuff
nemn1497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 04:25 AM   #34
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yesterday we did the mud One.
Soon i will report, doing dares make us sleepy.

This one is ok, we will do it today or tomorrow, depending on thos morning Zoe's work zoom meeting.

I do not know what a HIIT workout is, we are not into gym stuff.
Good to hear that you will be getting the report for the mud painting out as soon as possible, cannot wait to read how mine went.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 04:38 AM   #35
is me sabi

We apologize for the absence but we had some setbacks, nothing serious but they kept us busy.

This means that the first 6 punishments (one per week of absence) written below will be accepted (within limits) the punishments must include both, if a punishment includes only one of us it will be treated as half punishment.

And anyway we also have time for some Dare.

We were left behind with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
Alright, too bad about not having Snow, had a Great Two Person Dare for it.

However, we are going to be getting a Bit Creative.

Your "Roomie" Is going to get the chance to be a Creative Genius for a little while.

You are going to become her Canvas, well your Body is going to be her Canvas.

Now it may be cold outside, however, you are going to need to go out, with a bucket or two of Water and there will need to be some mud made up.

Bonus Points if the Artist needs to Restrain the Canvas to a tree to keep it still.

Now our Artist is going to need to prepare her Canvas, First the Canvas is going to need to be stripped naked, then make sure there is enough water left over after making up some mud, to lightly wash the Canvas down, all of the Canvas, top to bottom.

Once the Canvas is Prepared, the Artist can start using her Mud to Paint a Picture or two or three or however many the Artist wishes to Paint on her Canvas.

If Brushes are brought, then they are to be used if Brushes were not brought, then it is Finger Painting. Bonus points for "Forgetting" to mention/bring the Brushes.

Optional, If the Artitst makes a fine Painting or just happens to like it, then she should keep a visual recored for her personal viewing whenever she wants to look upon real Art.

I do hope you Enjoy.

Written Report is going to be require of this being done, unless for some reason it would not be possible.

FYI- "Bonus Points" is just something I say to help bring a little more fun to the dare.
We went outside, to an area where mud always forms, on the edge of our property a few meters from the road and at the foot of the hill where our house is.
Not many cars pass on the road, but every now and then they do.
Since we were absent all this time, both my partner and I left the house barefoot as penance.
When it got to the point I stripped naked, hoping that no car would pass by at that moment.
There are no trees, my partner decided to tie me to the ground, on the side of the hill, so that I was still visible.
She planted four tent pegs and tied my hands and feet in an X, then spread my arms and legs.
Then she started washing me with the water hose, the water was freezing and obviously she directed the pressure on the most sensitive parts (I'll let you imagine where)

Then she took handfuls of mud with her hands and began to spread it on my body, it was freezing too.
when she had completely covered my face in mud, including her face, she untied me to make me stand up and start spreading mud on my back and butt.
I was ordered not to cover my breasts or groin with my hands.

When she was finished and every inch of my skin was covered in mud, she told me to stand still in the sun to let everything dry and she wanted to take pictures of me, if I dared to cover myself she would tie me up again but right on the side of the road.
While I was waiting for the mud to dry, two cars passed by and saw me, naked and covered in mud. I hope they mistook me for a strange statue, but in any case I was dying of embarrassment.

The mud took almost an hour to dry, an hour exposed naked.
Then afterwards she took some photos of me in a plastic position, as if I were a statue and in the end she splashed me again with water from the hose, then we went home to take a shower, since she was also full of mud.

she said she wants to get some of the photos printed to hang in the house.

Soft Limits: involving friends (in certain situation i can involve some of them)
Hard Limits: scat, poo, pee, photos and videos, sexual stuff, edging, insertions, messy stuffs, enemas, family, blood, mutilation, stuff involving animals.

Old 03-15-2024, 05:42 AM   #36
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
We apologize for the absence but we had some setbacks, nothing serious but they kept us busy.

This means that the first 6 punishments (one per week of absence) written below will be accepted (within limits) the punishments must include both, if a punishment includes only one of us it will be treated as half punishment.

And anyway we also have time for some Dare.

We were left behind with this:

We went outside, to an area where mud always forms, on the edge of our property a few meters from the road and at the foot of the hill where our house is.
Not many cars pass on the road, but every now and then they do.
Since we were absent all this time, both my partner and I left the house barefoot as penance.
When it got to the point I stripped naked, hoping that no car would pass by at that moment.
There are no trees, my partner decided to tie me to the ground, on the side of the hill, so that I was still visible.
She planted four tent pegs and tied my hands and feet in an X, then spread my arms and legs.
Then she started washing me with the water hose, the water was freezing and obviously she directed the pressure on the most sensitive parts (I'll let you imagine where)

Then she took handfuls of mud with her hands and began to spread it on my body, it was freezing too.
when she had completely covered my face in mud, including her face, she untied me to make me stand up and start spreading mud on my back and butt.
I was ordered not to cover my breasts or groin with my hands.

When she was finished and every inch of my skin was covered in mud, she told me to stand still in the sun to let everything dry and she wanted to take pictures of me, if I dared to cover myself she would tie me up again but right on the side of the road.
While I was waiting for the mud to dry, two cars passed by and saw me, naked and covered in mud. I hope they mistook me for a strange statue, but in any case I was dying of embarrassment.

The mud took almost an hour to dry, an hour exposed naked.
Then afterwards she took some photos of me in a plastic position, as if I were a statue and in the end she splashed me again with water from the hose, then we went home to take a shower, since she was also full of mud.

she said she wants to get some of the photos printed to hang in the house.
sounds like a very fun time, and the fact that she wants to hang them up is an interesting twist.

good thing you did not forget to do this or just flat out ghosted the thread.

i do have an idea for a punishment or two. I'm posting them, so you can see if you want to use it or not.

first punishment- for 2 hours, you are to kneel topless against a flat solid wall, no windows, holding two coins up to the wall only with your nipples for those two hours. Your arms will be placed behind your back for the duration. I expect this to be done each day for a week since you are doing 1 punishment per week.

second punishment- for an entire week, you have lost privilege to use the furniture and clothing at all. you will be naked, all your meals to be eaten on the floor, bed time on the floor with no more then a sheet and no pillows, if you need to use the bathroom, you need to hover over the seat of the toilet or go outside, etc. etc.. basically, no furniture whatsoever, those were just examples on hoe this punishment goes.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.

Last edited by akechi106; 03-15-2024 at 05:54 AM.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 07:54 AM   #37
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by akechi106 View Post
first punishment- for 2 hours, you are to kneel topless against a flat solid wall, no windows, holding two coins up to the wall only with your nipples for those two hours. Your arms will be placed behind your back for the duration. I expect this to be done each day for a week since you are doing 1 punishment per week.

second punishment- for an entire week, you have lost privilege to use the furniture and clothing at all. you will be naked, all your meals to be eaten on the floor, bed time on the floor with no more then a sheet and no pillows, if you need to use the bathroom, you need to hover over the seat of the toilet or go outside, etc. etc.. basically, no furniture whatsoever, those were just examples on hoe this punishment goes.
they can be done, apart from the bathroom part (the bathroom is a free zone) and that we can't always stay naked for a week, someone has to go shopping, but apart from those occasions (maybe a couple of hours every two days and in emergencies) the punishment is accepted.
However, when we go shopping we will only wear a pair of trousers and a jacket, remaining barefoot and without a shirt or underwear underneath.

we will start tonight at 00.00 Rome time.

That of coins every day is quite boring, so we accept the naked one.

I understood that the punishment was for both, so we both will perform it.

Old 03-15-2024, 03:27 PM   #38
Director Wolf

Fun, a week naked, great.
What can I make you do as punishment?
During this week, before you go to sleep naked on the floor you have to roll a dice, whoever gets the highest result (draw ties), the one of you who rolls the lowest number has to be tied up in a hogtie and has to undergo 20 minutes of tickling.
Fort this week also only cold showers.

I'm here to dare you.

PM me if you want start a Backmail game.
Director Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2024, 03:27 AM   #39
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director Wolf View Post
Fort this week also only cold showers.
this morning the cold shower was a trauma, and I will probably have to take another one this evening, since being naked gets dirty (especially if you have to do gardening)

Old 03-17-2024, 10:26 AM   #40
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

As a punishment, I'll put together a bunch of your dislikes: more pain, risky nude, long term, tortures.

The ideal place for the punishment should be near a path, or anywhere there's substantial risk of having people passing nearby, and should include a big fat nettle bush... Strip naked and stand behind/near the nettle bush.

Put clothespegs on your nipples, and set a timer so that it rings every 10 minutes. Every time it rings, take off clothespegs for a minute, then reapply. Now, if someone comes by you can either:
- let yourself be seen like that
- squat/lie among the nettles to hide yourself

Stay like that, until:
- 5 people have passed
or:
- you squatted in the nettles 3 times

If after an hour and a half nothing happens, throw a coin: the winner can redress, and take in her gloved hand a nice amount of nettles. The loser stays nude, and the other one can spur her as she prefers, as they walk back home...

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

Old 03-17-2024, 12:47 PM   #41
is me sabi

Accepted!

Tomorrow we will do it!

The following user says Thank You to is me sabi for this post:
Old 03-18-2024, 06:21 AM   #42
is me sabi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
As a punishment, I'll put together a bunch of your dislikes: more pain, risky nude, long term, tortures.

The ideal place for the punishment should be near a path, or anywhere there's substantial risk of having people passing nearby, and should include a big fat nettle bush... Strip naked and stand behind/near the nettle bush.

Put clothespegs on your nipples, and set a timer so that it rings every 10 minutes. Every time it rings, take off clothespegs for a minute, then reapply. Now, if someone comes by you can either:
- let yourself be seen like that
- squat/lie among the nettles to hide yourself

Stay like that, until:
- 5 people have passed
or:
- you squatted in the nettles 3 times

If after an hour and a half nothing happens, throw a coin: the winner can redress, and take in her gloved hand a nice amount of nettles. The loser stays nude, and the other one can spur her as she prefers, as they walk back home...

This is the week in which we are naked, but CombedThunderclap talked about getting dressed, so we assimilated it to going shopping, so we went out dressed with only trousers (no underwear underneath) and the jacket directly on the skin, without a bra or t-shirts or anything else underneath.

A small side note, we realized that we don't have spring jackets that can be closed, but only winter ones, and here it is already overwhelmingly spring, tomorrow we will have to go shopping and it will be funny to decide whether to go with the winter jacket and barefoot or with an open jacket which, even if it covers our breasts, makes it clear to everyone that we are bare-chested underneath.

It must be said that I will never get used to walking barefoot on the stones of the paths in our area, however we walked for half an hour until we reached a small road where we know that people go for a run or by bike and where there are the nettle.
So just walking was a pretty severe punishment.

We found our nettle in a place where the road passes near the ruins of an ancient house, where only pieces of stone wall remain, because nettles don't grow in the woods.
Here the road is quite wide, two cars can pass side by side, we stood on the side where there was more nettles and then we stripped naked.

Once this was done, my cruel friend took our clothes and hung them like a flag on a branch across the street.
Then, to prevent one of us from deciding to take her clothes before her, she took out two long pieces of chain from her bag to be able to chain one of our ankles to a tree with at least three meters of chain.
She really likes the fact that I'm chained up.
The keys were then placed in a locked box with a timed lock that would open after 90 minutes, so whatever happened we couldn't leave there, or even reach our clothes.

We put the clips on the nipples and started the timer.
I already know the pain that nipple clamps cause and that putting them on and taking them off is even more painful.

For the first half hour we only suffered from the clothespins, although every now and then we prodded or tickled each other.
After half an hour a loud noise and a flash warned us that there would be an unexpected rain.
We were there, naked, chained to the trunk of a shrub, without being able to reach our clothes, without the protection of anything.
We stood there soaking up the rain for almost 20 minutes (so a change of pegs in the rain), the water was freezing and I must admit I tried to pull on my chain to see if it would come off the shrub, but doing so with clothespins biting your nipples, pushing with your bare feet on the stones and with hundreds of freezing drops on your back, I don't think I had all the strength necessary.

When the rain stopped it was time for a light, freezing breeze under the cloudy sky that gave no heat.
I don't know how much time had passed, I didn't even count the rounds of nipple torture anymore, I just moaned when I operated the clips and shivered frozen, with the wet hair on my back dripping when the noise of some bicycles was heard in the distance.

My girlfriend had the courage to throw herself into the nettles, letting out a strangled cry when she landed among the leaves.
I remained standing there, I had neither the courage nor the strength to throw myself naked among the nettles.
They would have seen me naked, never mind.

They were three cyclists, two boys and a girl, they know us by sight because the town isn't big anyway.
They stopped in front of us, I was dying inside of embarrassment, and so was my girlfriend, because at that point she got up from the bush.
There we were, naked, chained to a bush, with clips on our nipples and soaking wet, and we had to explain that we had lost a bet.

Luckily the girl was with them and so after a few pleasantries, and after the two boys had scanned our naked bodies with their gaze, they continued on their way.

For the rest of the time no one came by, after all it's Monday, almost everyone was at work, we were supposed to do it over the weekend (and that's why CombedThunderclap is allowed to give us another detention if he wants).

Finally the lock timer went off and we were able to grab the keys and run to our clothes, which were soaked.

It was time to flip the coin and I was the loser.

My girlfriend put on her wet clothes and took a collar and a pair of handcuffs from her bag, she put the collar around my neck and with the handcuffs she tied my hands to the collar, at the back, so that I couldn't go and protect my torso with arms and certainly not legs.
He took a nice clump of nettles and motioned for me to go.
I won't tell you half an hour (which then became almost an hour) of walking naked, still cold and constantly whipped with nettles.
Of course I had to walk without stopping.
In the end every part of my body had been subjected to the treatment, halfway I exchanged a break for a couple of blows of nettle directly on the groin and as a final torture, before arriving home he made me sit on a boulder and passed the evil leaves under my bare feet.
it was painful, a lot, but bearable, in the sense that I wouldn't want to do it again, but maybe because my skin was wet.

Now I'm still unsure whether to shower or not, because it will be a cold shower and I've had enough cold water today.

Old 03-18-2024, 08:50 AM   #43
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

That's a great report, Sabi... I like that you were so exhausted that you didn't bother to be seen like that! It must have been quite a sight: 2 naked girls in the rain, with clamps on their nipples and chained to a tree... rather kinky indeed...

--------------------

Quote:
(and that's why CombedThunderclap is allowed to give us another detention if he wants)
That's an opportunity I'd never turn down.

Since you live alone in the country, I assume you're skilled enough for some DIY... Here's a variation on the wooden horse torture:

Hang a wooden board (I'd say a 1,5 m one would be enough) from a tree, or from the beam of the ceiling. It should hang like this, or this. Adjust the heigth of the board, so that it, if straddling it, you have to stand on your tiptoes not to have it dig in your ladybits... Be sure it's sturdy enough (and fixed well enough!) to bear the weight of both of you.

Put clamps on your nipples, and tie a yarn to your clamps, down through the hole of a kettlebell, and up to your gf's clamps

Now, straddle the board, one in front of the other, and adjust the length of the yarn so that the more you stay on your tiptoes (to avoid pain at your pussies), the more your nipples are stretched, and viceversa...

Having to do it at the same time should add some nice rocking back and forth.

Set a timer for 30 minutes. If you both resist, you're done. If one of you gives up before time has expired, the other one will administer 5 swats for each remaining minute under the loser's soles with a branch.

Have fun! (kind of...)

Polimorphous perverse.

Old 03-18-2024, 12:14 PM   #44
is me sabi

i think we can do that, it needs a bit of elaboration, we have to do it outdoors, but we don't have a kettlebell, we have to find a solution.

Anyway, you really enjoy torturing our nipples, don't you?

Old 03-18-2024, 03:29 PM   #45
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
i think we can do that, it needs a bit of elaboration, we have to do it outdoors, but we don't have a kettlebell, we have to find a solution.

Anyway, you really enjoy torturing our nipples, don't you?
I mentioned a kettlebell just as an example: anything heavy enough and with a loop or ring to pass the yarn through is going to work...

Yes, I do
But if you offer another part of your body as a replacement for your nipples, and beg nicely, I may consider some variations...

Polimorphous perverse.

Advertisements
Kink Talk