Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-15-2014, 05:01 PM   #76
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

I dare you to poo on your hands then use it as a face mask for 1 hour. then you may wash it off. (eating it is optional)
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 01:08 PM   #77
SlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Just bumping this to get a new dare.
Loves: CBT with painful substances (deep heat/ icy hot etc.), Piss, Humiliation, Wearing clothes (especially socks and underwear) for extended time periods, Long Extended Dares, Sleep Deprivation, Diet Control, Toilet control

Likes: Messy, Control, Cum, Anal, Torture, Cock Torture, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Caning, Spanking

Limits:Family, Face, Illegal, Permanent, Scat, Cross Dressing, Piss Drinking (soft limit)

My PM Dares
Kik: SlaveSub97
SlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #78
SFGS

I dare you to make brownies or chocolate cake and shit in the mix

My PM dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70291

I must let anyone with a bigger dick give me a one limit dare(being cam)! PM for size!
SFGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:37 AM   #79
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

Swirly for you 2 full flushes.

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:41 AM   #80
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

swirly 3 times in a pubic restroom

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:52 AM   #81
Chrissy1997

Swirly after every time you go toilet for the next week

Limits: full public, poo/piss, family/friends, messy, extreme pain, showing face

My kik is jackwacky message me if you wanna play truth or dare
snapchat is chrislesliexxx i send pics on request
Chrissy1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 05:50 PM   #82
Stormchaser

Give yourself full flush swirlies for an hour. No drying of hair between flushes. The first flush must be completely filled with pee and you must stand up after the first flush to let the toilet water fall all over you.
Only swirlies

Last edited by Stormchaser; 03-31-2014 at 07:37 PM.
Stormchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 02:02 PM   #83
SFGS

Swirley yourself in a public toilet with door open
only scat

My PM dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=70291

I must let anyone with a bigger dick give me a one limit dare(being cam)! PM for size!
SFGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 12:04 AM   #84
sedin33

Take a big shit into your underwear and mush it all over your dick

No eating of pee or poo\
sedin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:50 AM   #85
WedgieBoy13

give yourself a shoulder wedgie and swirly yourself in a used public toilet. no need to open your mouth, so not against your limits.

I wouldn't mind all 3 categories, and would like it to be as revolting as possible, eating encouraged please
me & a relative have been playing truth/dare since we were kids and still enjoy it innocently. when they aren't in it I get off on of similar things, but that is different.
WedgieBoy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:23 PM   #86
sedin33

Lay down, throw your legs as far back as you can, and shit directly onto your face. Now rub the shit all over your face/hair, and jack off until you cum on your face.

No eating/face in poo please
Old 04-03-2014, 03:33 PM   #87
TheWedgieSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Hanging wedgie until you pee

no poop,and no pee or poop swirly please
Dislikes:spanking,pee(no drinking), extreme pain
likes:wedgies, humiliation,exposure, blackmail,dice dares,bondage,being controlled,pics,diapers,pet play,bully play
(more to come)
TheWedgieSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:43 PM   #88
Kinkmidsgay

Send a message via Yahoo to Kinkmidsgay

So you only want a swirly? Bot boring. Ok you must open your mouth when doing a swirly and drink any water that goes in your mouth.

likes: underwear control, dares, sportswear, piss, anal, hypno, humiliation, perm marks, body writing.
dislikes: face on cam,
Limits: scat, crossdressing, feet, face, family.

PM me a dare and I will do it on cam or provide pictures.

I will provide pic evidence of any dare given to me.

Pm me wet pants and I will piss myself for you with my tiny 4 inch cock
Kinkmidsgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:50 PM   #89
sedin33

Shit on your chest

No eating/face in poo please
Old 04-03-2014, 06:03 PM   #90
WedgieBoy13

Pee into an ice tray or something like that and freeze it. make sure there is a LOT of pee. Then, when it's all frozen stick a few cubes up your butt and blend the rest into a pee slushy. Now you have to get in a hanging wedgie with access to your slush (if not possible then do chair wedgie instead). You are to stay that way until you finish your slushy. Go ahead and gulp it all down and get brain freeze. But I bet your gonna have to sip pretty slow.

Btw I read your limit and it seemed like you were just referring to the shit not pee. Sorry if that isn't the case.

For mine I'm not too flexible (had to adjust my last one a bit) but I would love it to be disgusting and last a while. Again all three categories would be awesome but whatever floats the posters boat lol
me & a relative have been playing truth/dare since we were kids and still enjoy it innocently. when they aren't in it I get off on of similar things, but that is different.
WedgieBoy13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above dare, scat, swirly, wedgie