Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-27-2008, 01:14 PM   #1
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Jason's Torture [FICTION]

Jason Thomson was a pretty normal guy. He wasn't always normal. When he was a teenager he was wild and wreckless. He always would be mixed up with the wrong people. Now he had a job, a fiance, and things were going great for him.

He had a tough day at work. He was recently asssigned a very big sale, but could not handle it. It was litterally trying to sell hunting eqquiptment to vegetarians. His boss, Scott Michaelson was an idiot.

He lived within walking distance and he tried to be constantly eco-friendly. He walked every day, 5 miles. It was normally easy but to day he was tired, and ridiculously depressed at the pointlessness of his job.

One mile from his work, he saw a green van. It was his fiance, Cady. What a nice suprise! She looked very pretty, and he unsuspectingly waved to her. She pulled over, and said, "Want a ride?" He said, "Yeah, thanks." She said, "Why don't you close your eyes try to take a nap. You look really tired." He said, "Thanks." Almost immediately he fell into a deep slumber.

Little did he know, this would not be a ride to his normal house. He was going on something much, much worse.

When the car stopped, he opened his eyes, and saw a strange house. He said, "What, what are we doing..." He blacked out.

When he regained conciousness he was in total black, and in complete pain.

"Hello, slave.", said an all-too familiar voice. His voice quivered, "J-J-Jezebel." Jezebel said, "Yes, slave it's me." Jason asked, "But how?" She said, "There is someone I want you to meet." "Hi, Jason." said, an even more familiar voice. "Cady? Cady what's going on." Cady said, "I got a call from Jez here, and we became fast friends. I convinced her to co-own you. This will be the most fun we've had in a long while."

They left, and he sat in an akward silence, and fell back asleep.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Please add comments or questions. Suggestions are always wanted. I'll post more soon. Enjoy!
Old 05-27-2008, 01:16 PM   #2
tie_me_up_now

this sounds interesting
tie_me_up_now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 01:55 PM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation Jason's Torture Part 2 [FICTION]

Jason woke up to the warm stream of urine, landing all in his mouth.

"What the hell?!" He screamed. "What was that for?!"

He looked up and there was Jezebel. "You're finally up!" she screamed. He replied, "How can I not be, Jezebel, you idiot?!" Jezebel said, "How dare you?! You will follow the following rules:
1. You are me and Cady's slave. We are your sole mistresses.
2. Unless instructed otherwise you will not leave this chamber, and you won't interact with anyone else.
3. You won't speak critically or out of turn.
4. You won't disobey any order. Every order from us is final.
5. If you break any rule you will willingly suffer the consequences."

He said, "I'm not playing you silly game!"

She said, "I think not." She showed some pictures of him naked, and in other various other poses that would not be good to see.

She said, "Leave and I'll scatter these new pictures again."

She was referring to the last time the two had met. They wer boyfriend and girlfriend. He stupidly let her snap dirty photos of himself. When he dumped her, she blackmailed him into being her slave for a month. He was fired from his job, and eventually ran away from her. She scattered the pictures, and he never fully socially recovered. He moved to California where no one knew about his past and made very little contact with his Eastern family. He knew that she would have no mercy if he refused, and she would ruin his life, again.

He sighed, "Fine, mistress."

Jezebel let out a cruel laugh, and said, "Good, slave. This will be ultamitely fun."

Then for the first time in what seemed like a very long time he saw the light. He never realized it before, but he was in a metal cage. Not only was he himself in a cage, but so was his cock.

He was totally naked and a ripple of shame went through his body. He felt a variety of emotions, including anger at Cady for agreeing to helf Jezebel do this, hatered at Jezebel for once agian screwing up his life, nervousness for he did not know his fate, and slight tinge of being 'turned-on'.

He was ready to face his challenges though. This feeling would really come in handy. He started to pace around in the cage, when suddenly Cady barged in. She said cheerily, "Hi honey. I'm here to tell you the rules she forgot. Every day you will cook, clean, and assist us in any way you can. You will wait on us hand and foot. You can go to the bathroom one time a day, and you can and must eat whatever we give you. Food here is a privelege, not a right. You can not do anything unless we say you can. Now, start your duties."

He put on the humiliating French maid outfit that had a hole right where his dick would be.

It was not horrible doing the cooking, but the cleaning was. He was given a toothbrush and expected to clean everything. Then they took the brush away, each crapped on the floor, and he had to pick it up with his bare hands.

This was how it was for the first 2 days.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:57 PM   #4
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Thanks

Thanks
Write more soon!
Old 05-27-2008, 02:31 PM   #5
Davros
Account Banned

Cool story so far

Just one question - why does Part 2 need its own thread? You could post it all in the same thread...
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 02:35 PM   #6
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

I merged both threads with a big smile on my face

*merging is so much fun lol*
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:36 PM   #7
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

This is a good story! I'm likin this! Continue please!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 12:30 AM   #8
glue
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to glue

this is good well done

keep it going for gods sake!

8/10

WATCH OUT FOR A GLUE RATING OUT OF TEN
glue would like to tell everyone reading this to stay
sticky as life is to short to become unstuck

I'm the Simon Cowell of GetDare

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
glue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:08 AM   #9
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Jasons torture part 3 (fiction)

OK. Recently someone *Naughty Chloe* merged the two posts. So here you go. Part three:

Those first two days seemed horrible, but little did he know, someday he would long for days so simple. Every day he was given frozen pizza, broccoli, baby food, and ice to eat.

On the third day he was there he first did his chores, and then he was thrown an outfit. "Put it on." said Cady. He cheerfully did so, as this hid his shame.
He questioned, "What's with the outfit?"

Cady responded, "We're going out. This will be very fun."

He didn't know what was going on so he put on the clothes, got ready and they walked outside. Jezebel said, "This is your task, slave. You eitherwear these clothes, and go up to five strangers and flah them, or you could wear nothing and walk around outside the mall for 2 minutes."

He chose the latter. It was the slowest two minutes of his life. He his behind trees, and behind people. However, Jezebel disapproved of this. She grabbed him by his hair and brought him out into the middle of the walkway. About 50 people saw him. He was humiliated. He was devestated! She was content with this, and grabbed him by the ear, and pulled him to the car.

Cady and Jez were laughing their heads off as the drove back to the house. Jezebel said, "You've done good, slave. And for that, a reward." He was anxious to have anything that would distract him from pain and humiliation. He said eagerly, "What is it?" She said, "A trip to the beach."

Both of them knew from experience that Jason loved the beach. He didn't just like the beach. He loved the beach. That is where he met both Cady and Jezebel. Why do you think he moved to California, and not Nebraska or some place like that with no beaches? He loved the sand, the sun, the surf, and the swimming. He was eager to go, but his heart sank when he saw the swimsuit they were letting him borrow. In was a hot two-piece. In fact it was the thing Cady wore to the beach when he first met her. This was no ordianary trip to the beach. This would be another treacherous task.

He put the bikini on, and walked out of the bathroom. A picture was snapped. 'Great.' he thought to himself, 'Now they have more to blackmail me with.'

He got in the van and they drove to the beach. They took goopy sand from the very bottom of the shore, the stuff that is really wet, and muddy. They put some of that in his pants, and some of it they stuffed in the cups of the top peice.

"Isn't she pretty." Said Jezebel.

Jason couldn't believe he agreed to this. This was absurd. This was a horrible choice to allow himself to fall into this trap.

Cady and Jez whispered to one another about what to do next. Jason tried to hear, but couldn't hear a thing until he heard heavy laughter. He knew they arrived at a decision. They said, "O.K. slave. We dare you to go up to that woman right there. Right in front of her. Then piss."

She was very pretty, and he didn't want to embarras himself like that, so he almost immediately said, "No! I'm not going to do that."

Jezebel said, "That sound like a disobeying slave to me." They instantantneousy picked him up, and carried him over to the woman. Jezebel said, "My friend here has been wanting to do this for a long time. He was too afraid, so we're helping him."

Just with that they yanked off the bikini bottom. The woman shot him a repulsive look, and stormed off.

Cady said, "you disobeyed us! We had to help you do the task. When we get home you will be punished severely!"
Old 05-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #10
glue
Distinguished Member

Default good

i do like this story

but doesn't this guy work and do they know where he is

only kidding

8/10

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 04:17 PM   #11
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Actually,

Actually he has two weeks of vacation every year. These women know this, and only intend to keep him for that amount of time.
Old 05-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #12
appy6789

Thumbs up

Good story I like it right now 3.5 apples out of five I think if you write about more in one place I might like it a little better I will check back Later
PS: MY first post/ review on this account
Old 05-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #13
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Post Jason's torture part 4

Jason was led into the house, and into the basement, past his living quarters, and into the back room. Here there was a trap door that led to an old room that should be used for storage but actually was used for the torture chamber.

Here they stripped Jason down, and stood him up on a stool. They lowered a 'helmet'. This actually had 10 clips on it. He had long hair, and the clips clipped onto his hair. They kicked the stool out from under him. He was being suspended in the air by his hair. It was very painful, as his hair was basically being pulled out. They wheeled out an iron bar affixed to two planks. They put it between his legs. He knew where they wer going with this. Cady and Jezebel each tooka pair of scissors in their hands, and started snipping away at the hair. Slowly, slowly, he saw the hair fall, until PLOP! He fell, and his balls hit the iron. He was in total pain.

To top it off, while he was in pain, they gagged him, and tied him in chains to a pole. They through paint balloons at him, and dumped buckets of freezing cold water on him. It was appropriately named the torture chamber.

Then they shaved his head completely. They gave him some panties that they had each pooped in, and put it on him.

He put them on, and they put liquid soap, mud, jelly, jam, pancake syrup, and chocolate sauce in them too. Then they gave him a hanging wedgie from the pole, in the underwear.

As soon as he had sat in it for an hour, he got down, took the and took the panties off.

They put a diaper on him, and then put the cock cage back on, making it utterly impossible to escape. As if that wasn't enough they put him into a very small cage that you can only sit in. They gave him a laxitive, and then they closed, and locked the door.

For an entire day he sat there, trying to hold it in. At long last he pissed himself, and crapped. It relieved him but then he was basically in a dirty diaper for five hours.

They opened the cage, and took off the diaper. However, promptly they put the diaper on his face and made him wear it for an hour.

Also on that day they ruled he couldn't take a showere for three days. Too bad.
Old 05-30-2008, 06:09 AM   #14
glue
Distinguished Member

OMG poor man can you believe if this was true

im sure its against many laws

8.4/10 getting better

Please add me at:

8 Years On Getdare!!!!!!
Old 05-30-2008, 12:28 PM   #15
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Default Don't worry!

Don't worry, Glue, this is not true (hey I'm a poet and I didn't even know it). This is total fiction.

Advertisements
Kink Talk