Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-18-2018, 10:39 AM   #1
GlaSlave

Default Condom Slip

This is a task I was given recently, look at my signature if you are interested in giving me tasks. It's pretty simple but it was a interesting task.

To set it up all you need is a hose, a condom and lose trousers. You put the condom over the hose, I used my shower with the head removed, and then slide it into your ass so that there is a little bit of condom sticking out. Then you turn you're hose on so that only a slight bit of water comes out until you start to feel an uncomfortable pressure in you're ass. Then you slowly pull the hose out while its on so that the condom stays in your ass, making sure to tie the condom once the hose is out. Now you just have to put the lose trousers on with no boxers and that's you ready. All you have to do is take a nice long walk, even going into a supermarket like I did, all the while trying to keep the condom filled with water in you're ass so that you don't have the embarrassment of it falling out of you're trousers in public, enjoy

I was able to make the 40 minute journey without it falling out fortunately but it was so humiliating even though no one hopefully noticed. It was a struggle to try and walk while keeping my ass clenched to make sure that it stayed in. By the time I got home about 2/3 of the condom was hanging outside which made the last part of the journey that much more terrifying. I had a pretty bad cough when I started this challenge since I had just barely recovered from the cold which made it even harder as ever cough I could feel the water escape.

If you have any other interesting challenges that you need someone to try then feel free to PM me and if I find it interesting and unique then I will be doing it for you
- Rules
- Feminization
- Chastity
- Humiliation
- Anal
- Bondage
- Mind Fucking
- Domestic Servitude

Dislikes:
- Permanent
- Illegal
- Public