Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2021, 05:52 AM   #1
baptsub

Default Kik : Cock size comparison (as erect as you are)

A pretty simple game that could allow turning tables. The purpose of this game is to compare cock but the well-endowed won't always be the winners...

Just like a regular cock size comparison thread you post below if you're in and for how long (the longer the more fun I suppose) and during the specified time anyone that kik you with "cock size comparison now" you have to send a live dick pic as soon as you can without touching yourself so you should be just as erect as you were when receiving the message.

Then the user who asked, send a live pic too, in the erect state he actually is...

And the bigger gets to give the smaller a dare within the limits of the loser (this way even small ones can win the game if fully hard when their oponent is all flacid.... well at least this should work most of the time...)

So try to stay erect for as long as you are in or be prepared to lose sometimes.

Have fun !

And I am obviously in to give it a try for the next 3 hour (will only stay hard little few times during those hours... test your luck...) kik is baptsub

My Likes - My PM Dares

Limits : Illegal ; Shit ; Piss ; Face ; Full public ; Wide exposure
baptsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk