Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 02-18-2008, 02:22 PM   #16
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

The idea is its pure punishment, not like giving a slave who loves spanking a big self spanking to do.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:42 PM   #17
tissue13

ive never had to do corner time now-but when i was like 6 years old my mom made me stand in the corner-i think she even made me stay in the corner when i was like 10-only for about 15 minutes though!
tissue13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 06:49 PM   #18
x_daringbaby

i've done lines and corner time before... they were both humiliating as both were done naked and on webcam. i wrote "i am a worthless slut who deserves to be humiliated" 100 times and had corner time for an hour with my legs spread and my front to the cam. it was utterly humiliating as my master had a few friends with him.
x_daringbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:23 AM   #19
Trystaan
getDare Succubus

I've neveer had this done and nor do I hope to have it done. I find standing still very difficult and lines would be almost unbearable
Old 02-25-2008, 01:56 PM   #20
justuseme2008

Not a fan of lines!! as i've said before, corner time is good!! Really makes you feel vulnerable i think!
Old 02-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #21
kinky_devil_101

i have had to do both

Corner time for wearing underwear

Lines because i kept forgetting to call him sir

i had to write an A4 page of "i am a stupid whore who must remember how to address her master"

i was not happy
Old 02-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #22
MasterBeltha

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeenSlave View Post
I was just wondering how many masters use this on there slaves and how many slaves have had this used on them, I find it is a fairly good punishment as if you give them spankings, wedgies or something they'll enjoy it but this is pure punishment. *Feels sad at the fact I still have 1000 lines to do and have to do corner time until i can count to 300 without getting a hard on *
I have used corner time and lines with my ex subs. I have even created a yahoo named Fow Tasks which deal with this type of punishment. I find it very effective to teach a submissive a good lesson which she can't forget for a long time. It's humiliating, it's boring and the effect is garenteed. If someone is interested, I can tell him/her how to let this punishment more "interesting" .
MasterBeltha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #23
lokelake
getDare Succubus

I don't get corner time much, what I get is staying on my bed for several hours. When I get corner time, I face the corner, then every other time she (my mistress) walks by me, she gives me a wack on the butt with a stick, and that stick hurts. Most of the time it is just one hour of corner time.
lokelake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 07:07 AM   #24
daregal

I've done both, I must say the lines were extremely horrible as I was really tired and couldn't go until they were done and they said something humiliating too..
The corner time I've done naked, hands on head, really boring and tedious..
daregal is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk