Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 01-11-2021, 02:49 PM   #1
imoen100

Default Progressive human toilet training (Piss and Scat)

Since i have a tendency of chickening out every time i get involved with any dare like this i figured i'd make one that i may or may not follow. Please be aware that there are risks playing with your bodily waste and it is up to you if you do so.

This is designed to make you more and more desperate for stimulation that you are willing to do the most disgusting of acts just for a chance to edge. If you wish to follow along don't hesitate to join.

To begin with lets start simple. Lock yourself in a chastity cage for a week (if you don't have a cage don't touch for the week)

At the end of those seven days roll a dice. That's how many times you have to complete each task before moving onto the next one. You can only do a task once per day and the only time you are allowed to edge is when you are doing a task, no touching outside of tasks is allowed. If you own a chastity belt and a vibrator edges can only be done using those, if you do not you may edge however you like.

Piss drinking

Task one

Spoiler:
Time to get yourself acquainted with the smell, Piss in a glass hold it up to your nose while edging

Task two

Spoiler:
Time for your first taste. Piss in a glass. Dip your finger in it and suck on that finger while you edge You may spit it out afterwards

Task three

Spoiler:
Piss in glass, take a small sip and hold it in your mouth while you edge. You may spit it out afterwards.

Task four

Spoiler:
Yep you probably guessed it. It's time to piss in a glass again. I hope you are getting used to doing that by now. It's time to crank this up a notch, by now you should already be used to the taste so take a large mouthful, hold it in your mouth while you edge. You may spit it out when you are done

Task five

Spoiler:
Now for the moment of truth, today is the day when you will drink your own piss. Per usual piss into a glass. Take a big gulp into your mouth and hold it. Bring yourself slowly to the edge, Once you feel yourself getting close to the edge. Swallow. Congratulations urinal, you have finally drank your own piss.

Task Six
Spoiler:
Now you have finally drank your own piss it's time to increase the ammount you drink, you know the drill by now. Piss in a glass. You may not edge until you have drank half of the glass.

Task seven

Spoiler:
This is becoming second nature for you now isn't it? Piss in a glass. This is going to be a hard one but if you've came this far I know you can do it. Drink the entire glass. That's right, all of it. Once you have done that you may edge.

Task eight

Spoiler:
This is going to be your last piss drinking training task. After this it's clear that you make a good urinal. Piss in a bowl (yep not a glass this time. I bet you are surprised) and put it on the floor. Get on all fours and lap up your mess like a dog. You may not use your hands besides to support yourself at any point.

Human urinal training complete

Spoiler:
If you wish to stop at this point you may cum. You have done a good job, but if you wish to become a full human toilet well.... no cumming for you just yet. I want you as horny as possible so you don't back out

Scat training
Task one
Spoiler:
You may be feeling a bit scared and disgusted with yourself right now, and that's okay. But remember if you ever want to edge and cum again you will need to push through that. This one is a easy task. Shit on a plate, bring your nose close to your waste and breathe in deeply while you edge. Are you absolutley disgusted by the smell? Good, just remember that you will be doing a lot worse things in the coming weeks. Look forward to it.

Task two
Spoiler:
Time for task two future shit eater, you can probably guess what i'm going to ask you to do. Shit on a plate. Get your face close to your waste and stick out your tounge as close as possible without touching it and edge. You may think i'm going slowly here but I find it fun to make you dread the next task :p While you edging imagine how foul it'll taste when you do have to put it on your tounge. I'll leave to think about that until the next task.

Task three
Spoiler:
Yep it's finally time. Shit on a plate, open your mouth and stick the tip of your tounge on your waste. Bring yourself slowly to the edge. You may spit anything on your tongue out. Congratulations, you have tasted your own shit. Did it taste as foul as you imagined it?

Task four
Spoiler:
Now that you have finally tasted it, it's time to crank this up a notch. Shit on a plate, and give the longest part of your waste a good long lick. Then you may edge. You may only spit after you have edged.

Task five.
Spoiler:
This is where things get more serious. And today i'm going to change it up a bit, today you aren't going to shit on a plate. Today you are going to wait until you need to shit and stick a buttplug up your ass. I'm sure you can probably guess where this is going soon but wait for ten minutes with it in. As you probably guessed that little plug that's in your ass. Well.... it's going into another hole. Your mouth. Yep I know this is a big step and I know that plug will be dirty but if you want any sort of pleasure you will stick it in. Look on the bright side. You don't need to suck it clean.... yet. Edge slowly with it in your mouth and you may spit whatever is in your mouth out.

Task six
Spoiler:
You may have guessed where this was going and yep you will be correct, but today go for a shit normally. Then plug youself. After half an hour take the plug out, close your eyes and put it in your mouth. Suck your plug clean. Take it out and have a look at it, if it's clean you may edge, if there's still traces of dirt on it. You may not, and cannot count this task as completed. I hope you are starting to get used to the taste toilet

Task seven
Spoiler:
Today is going to be difficult. Wait until you need to shit, and get your plug in there. You are going to repeat task six, but this time you can be very sure there is going to be a lot of dirt on that plug. Get to cleaning toilet. :p

Task eight
Spoiler:
It's time to put the plug away we wont be using it anymore, it's back to shitting on a plate for you so get to it. You see that shit you have just made. You are going to eat a quarter of it. That's right. Get a spoon and slowly start eating. You may edge when you are done. Enjoy your meal.

Task nine
Spoiler:
I hope you are hungry slut, because I think you have a nice little meal prepared by yourself. You know what comes next, Shit on a plate and eat half of it. Enjoy you pathetic toilet

Task ten

Spoiler:
Well toilet, todays the big day. I hope you are completely disgusted by yourself, it's completely pathetic what you have done, you've drank your own piss and ate your own shit. Welp todays the final task and it's time to prepare your meal. Shit on a plate and piss in a glass. You know what to do, you are probably getting hungry already just smelling that. Eat it.

End
Spoiler:
Congradulations if you have made it this far you are officially a human toilet. Capable of eating shit and drinking piss. Good luck in your future endeavours toilet.
imoen100 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to imoen100 for this post:
Old Today, 09:48 AM   #2
Max2929

This is sooo hot

Kik: db_trade132
Max2929 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk