Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education > FemmeDom Lair

Old 09-05-2018, 08:52 PM   #16
sciencegal

I think I've gotten to everyone that has posted so far. I wasn't expecting this much attention this quickly

Your 36 hours begins once your task has been posted. Please complete the task and post your report in the thread. When writing your reports, try to be descriptive and provide us details when possible.
Old 09-05-2018, 08:58 PM   #17
Speedy5g

I went to get my enema kit as soon as I got my task, I filled it up with 700ml of water just because I knew some would get stuck in the hose and stuck it in me, immediately going down to my hands a knees, at first I thought it was going to be easy, but I was relatively backed up, and so it hurt when I got it all in, it quickly went to a nice easy hold and I held it for the full 5 minutes with only a few drops spilling out
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:22 PM   #18
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy5g View Post
I went to get my enema kit as soon as I got my task, I filled it up with 700ml of water just because I knew some would get stuck in the hose and stuck it in me, immediately going down to my hands a knees, at first I thought it was going to be easy, but I was relatively backed up, and so it hurt when I got it all in, it quickly went to a nice easy hold and I held it for the full 5 minutes with only a few drops spilling out
Thank you Speedy5g for your report

To your relief you hear the door open behind you. A photo drops from the ceiling, revealing the clue that you earned.

https://imgur.com/oKq1Bz7
Old 09-05-2018, 09:23 PM   #19
Speedy5g

May I enter the Fox room?
My PM Dares
SEND ME DARES PLEASE <Click that
Likes: Anal, Diapers, Suppositories, Enemas, Forced diaper messing, Bondage

Tolerates: Pee, Baby

Dislikes (Will do for EXTREME punishment): Sissy, Feminization

Limits (Will not do): Scat (outside of messing/diapers), Public, Face

Toys I have: Infatable buttplug, Enema kit, silicone mold of a glass bottle, Marshmallows, Glycerin suppositories, Liquid Glycerin, Dulcolax suppositories, Diapers
Speedy5g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:33 PM   #20
j4mmy dodger

The belt and bands made a very good, painful torture method, I lost count and think I done around 20 hits my luck is awful I got 4 6 in a row and 2 2 in the whole time never got a one, it was so painful thank you for the great idea I loved it it was very fun and I hope people who want to try something will give this a go

Dislikes- exposure, pee control, messy

Limits- family, illegal, serious pain, blood, body writing,

Kik-itsmegd248
Add me on Kik and say “girlfriend” to receive pictures of my girlfriend (semi nude, underwear).

Don’t do video calls
j4mmy dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:34 PM   #21
sciencegal

Default Paying for Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedy5g View Post
May I enter the Fox room?

After having left the bathroom, you stumble around the hall looking for a new room to explore. Suddenly, an orange door catches your eye. As you enter the room, you are surprised to see it's filled with luxurious velvet furniture. A large throne in the center of the back wall catches your eye and you realize that all of the couches and chairs are pointed directly at it. What could this be about? You walk over to the throne and find a silver tray with a rather nice looking piece of paper sitting on a tray next to the throne. A rather large dildo is situated in the center of the throne and you wonder what that is for. The note reads, "This is the showroom, a room built around luxury and pleasure. But all things come with a price, even pleasure."

Paying for Pleasure
To earn yourself some pleasure, you must first give it. Roll 2 6-sided die to determine your time (if you roll an eight, your time is eight minutes, etc). Grab a dildo and a chair. Place the chair directly in front of you and get down on your knees in front of it. Now position the dildo on the chair seat and give it a nice sloppy blowjob. Suck, lick, and deepthroat your dildo for the amount of time you rolled. Do not stop until the timer sounds. Once your time is up and you've satisfied your “customer” with oral sex, you may roll once more for your own pleasure. Multiply the dice roll by 10, this will be your thrust quota. Insert the dildo in your ass/vagina (whichever you have/prefer) and thrust it deep inside yourself until you reach your thrust quota. You may masturbate during, but you may not orgasm until your thrust quota has been met.
Old 09-05-2018, 09:35 PM   #22
j4mmy dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenLicks View Post
Oof. Good luck, J4mmy! I'm wincing just reading that.
Thank you I recommend trying this it was fun, very painful pleas give it a try

Dislikes- exposure, pee control, messy

Limits- family, illegal, serious pain, blood, body writing,

Kik-itsmegd248
Add me on Kik and say “girlfriend” to receive pictures of my girlfriend (semi nude, underwear).

Don’t do video calls
j4mmy dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2018, 09:43 PM   #23
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4mmy dodger View Post
The belt and bands made a very good, painful torture method, I lost count and think I done around 20 hits my luck is awful I got 4 6 in a row and 2 2 in the whole time never got a one, it was so painful thank you for the great idea I loved it it was very fun and I hope people who want to try something will give this a go
Thank you for your report. You did go above and beyond as you only needed to do 10 total, but I'm glad you liked your task

With your genitals still stinging, you fumble your way to the door, picking up the photo on your way out

https://imgur.com/0c1VFlT
Old 09-06-2018, 06:19 AM   #24
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

This looks very interesting and well thought out. May I enter the Raven room?

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 08:08 AM   #25
sciencegal

Default Risky Business

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
This looks very interesting and well thought out. May I enter the Raven room?
After stumbling around the mansion you find a mysterious door and you decide to enter. Looking around, you find you're in a dark ... kitchen? Weird. A bright green vase sits on the countertop holding a collection of wooden spoons, which you promptly ignore. You open the cabinets to find they're bare. The same goes for the fridge. And here you thought you'd be able to grab a snack while you waited. Closing the refrigerator door you notice a note on the door. Someone has left you a shopping list, just your luck! The note reads, "I haven't had a chance to go to the store in a while. You'll need to go to a special store in town to get everything. But I should warn you, the store has a strict dress code..."

Risky Business
Your shopping list is looking a little long. I think it’s time to go to the store. Before leaving your house, you will need to write 10 naughty words or phrases on your body. Each word must be positioned in a semi-risky locations. For example, if you are wearing a short-sleeved shirt write “slut” on your bicep on level with your shirt sleeve. If your shirt moves, the word may become exposed this way.

The note mentioned a special dress code. You will only be allowed to wear a shirt and pants/shorts, no underwear is allowed in the store. In addition, you may not zip up any zippers, including the one on your pants (it's a strange town). Since you won't be needing any underwear until you return, remove and hang them from your front door handle so you don't forget to put them on when you get home. Now go to the store shop/act casually. Do not hide in the bathroom or behind things. Spend at least 30 minutes out shopping before you leave.

Note: you don’t actually need to buy something for this. You may go to any public location with a fair amount of people present like a library, or simply walk around the store browsing

Last edited by sciencegal; 09-06-2018 at 01:56 PM.
sciencegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:55 AM   #26
otrsan

I love a good game and this looks like great fun. I warily enter the Lynx room.

m/50s/switch
Messengers: 21+ only. Please confirm your age and let me know you’re from getDare.
kik: otrsan
telegram: otrsan

My PM Dares
otrsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 09:58 AM   #27
martmen11

Ill enter the owl room
martmen11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2018, 10:15 AM   #28
sciencegal

Default Leave it to Chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by otrsan View Post
I love a good game and this looks like great fun. I warily enter the Lynx room.
You cautiously enter the Lynx room, completely shocked to find the room is filled with slot machines, card tables, and flashing neon signs. While exploring the room, you happen to pull a level for a slot machine and low and behold, you win! But instead of coins or prizes, out pops a mysterious capsule. Opening the capsule, you find a note. “To find your clue you must leave your fate to chance.”

Leave it to Chance
For the next 24 hours (starting when you see this) you will flip a coin to ask for permission to do something. This includes anything you’d do in a day from going to the bathroom, brushing your teeth, getting dressed, playing games, etc. Every time you wish to do something you will flip a coin to determine if you are allowed to or not. Heads means yes, Tails means no. You may ask to do something once every 5 minutes. If you happen to get 3 tails in a row (3 no’s), you may wait 5 more minutes and then you will be granted permission (we wouldn’t want you to wet your pants or anything after all ).

Note: It is unlikely that you will remember or are able to flip for every single decision (I am a realist after all), but do flip the coin for as many decisions as you can during your 24 hours. For obvious reasons, an exception can be made while at work or in the presence of family/friends. Please do try to adhere to the coin flip whenever possible during these circumstances though.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:27 AM   #29
sciencegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by martmen11 View Post
Ill enter the owl room
Thank you for your interest, but someone is already in the owl room. If they are unable to complete the task and their time runs out, the room will become available to enter.

The deer, squirrel, wolf, and rabbit rooms are currently available.

I will be linking a spreadsheet to the first post (instructions) that will detail the rooms as well as who is in them for everyone's convenience (I know it gets a little confusing with all the posts in between).
Old 09-06-2018, 10:29 AM   #30
martmen11

OH ok. Ill go to the squirrel room then
martmen11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk