Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-05-2020, 04:23 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Outside looking in!

He sat looking at his laptop screen, logged into Getdare, looking through the posts in the Master/slave tangents section.

He read all the posts from those looking for a Master or a Dom older male.
Older Dom men excited him sexually but also scared him, he longed to submit and be owned, loosing control of his sexual pleasure to another man, even the thought made his cock get hard and he had no control over it getting erect!

He was shy but knew he was good looking with a fit toned body, he had little body hair and he shaved his pubic hair as he liked how he looked and felt afterwards. What he really hated was the low quality orgasms he gave himself when he masturbated, something he did far too often. It just became a mechanical release, nothing more.

He so wanted to write his own post or answer one of the few posts of Master/Dom older males looking for submissive younger men to serve them, he was scared of looking stupid and the fear of ridicule or rejection.

His biggest problem was his total lack of any sexual interaction with others, a total virgin. He hated his shyness, his lack of confidence.

He read a post over and over again from what looked like the perfect man to change this, his cock was painfully hard now and pulsed with his increasing heartbeat!

Now or never, he started to type a reply to the post.

To be continued...... (Your thoughts?)
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 09-05-2020, 06:34 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

He began to type,

Dear Sir,

Please consider me and teach me to become a better submissive and a total slave boy.

I am a 20 year old, totally smooth with a toned body, a total virgin sexually, I know I have faults, don't we all but I am willing to be taught and shaped as you desire.

I so "need" this in my life, I offer you total control of my life, mind and body, no limits!

He sat looking at the words he had typed, all true, no lies. Would he keep typing, sounding just desperate or just press "Delete" ..............

He hands trembled as he typed but his cock was so hard that it was painful.

He was deep in thought, I only have one chance to impress, this must be 110% the best reply I can make it, my best effort, A* stuff, nothing less!

The pain in his cock was a big distraction, why was it so damn hard, he looked down to see he was leaking precum, lots of it! He took a finger and covered it with his warm slime then without thinking into his awaiting mouth, it tasted so good and the taste of it made him even hornier. He felt so slutty but craved more of these feelings.

He wanted to cum, shoot his hot spunk until his balls were empty and orgasm but knew that he must not, without being told that he was allowed to do so.

He tried to focus his mind on the reply, that was the key to his new life!

To be continued ......
Old 09-05-2020, 06:48 AM   #3
Mjnew055

Good start. Wondering where this goes. Write more 👍
Mjnew055 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mjnew055 for this post:
Old 09-05-2020, 11:05 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nearly an 2 hours later with lots of changes and edits the reply was complete.

It was good, over 500 words, the truth, no lies, he had to be honest or there was no point, his cock had been a constant pain, rock hard and leaking so much, he felt so damn horny, maybe the pain was worth it but his balls ached so much and were so tender to the touch.

He clicked on "submit reply", message sent, now he had to wait and see if and what sort of reply he got in return.

His mind raced, had he done the right thing, yes, he told himself. I so need and want to serve, to be owned, totally, in all ways.

He felt so damn horny, he opened his "toy" box, found a large butt plug and his lube, he coated it with lube then he worked it into his arsehole, It felt so good to be "full". What he really wanted was to be fucked hard, his prostate bashed and stimulated but he had to settle for the butt plug!

His body felt so alive, he brushed a nipple, tingles shot through his body, he squeezed it hard, twisted it, the pain felt good. He abused his other nipple, twisting it hard. His cock was hard, yet again, painfully hard, he loved the painful feelings.

He felt good, so good but also so slutty, butt plugged, with a massive leaking erection. He knew not to touch it!

I wish "Sir" could see me........

To be continued ......
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 09-06-2020, 04:39 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

After a restless sleepless night the boy began to stir and forced himself out of his bed.

The bathroom was calling so was his morning wood! His erection made it hard to piss but his bladder was full and needed to empty. The relief came eventually.

Yesterday was a rather crazy day, he spent most of it highly sexually aroused. He wondered if he had done the right thing posting a reply to an older Master seeking a slave boy on Getdare, it was too late now, the reply had been sent!

He opened up his laptop, logged in Getdare, one private message, he opened it.

Thank you for your excellent reply to my post, looking for a new slave boy.
I could see that a lot of time and effort went into the reply, I like that.
You offered to serve me in all ways, to become my sexual slut of a slave boy.
Are you having any second thoughts?
If not then I need proof you are over 18 and legal.
I also require 2 full length pictures of you, front and back, holding todays paper as date proof, naked would be best but I will except pictures wearing underwear only, if you are shy.
I like tight white boxer brief style underwear on my slave boys, ones that enhance his bulge and show off his tight cute arse, one size too small is good!
I await and will tell you where to send them when they have been done.
No Private message here from you in 24 hours and I assume you have changed your mind!

Sir.

The boy re read the message several time, he was shaking with excitement, he had not been rejected, in fact the Master had liked his reply, the time and effort that had been spent had been rewarded.

He had work to do, pictures to take, he wanted to please the Master, show he could obey. First he had to shop, he needed the underwear that his Master liked, he had decided he would try his hardest to please the Master.

The boy logged off Getdare, the clock was ticking!

To be continued ..........

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-07-2020 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #6
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Bin it or continue?
Your thoughts readers.

Advertisements
Kink Talk