Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 12-31-2021, 07:13 AM   #1
bondage bunny

Default Sabrina

Eighteen year old Sabrina lived in the city of Brisbane and loved most aspects of her young life. She had just finished school and just moved out of her parent’s home into an apartment with her two friends Becky and Tammy that her older sister had introduced to her a year ago. Both Becky and Tammy were three years older than Sabrina and were both sexually active with each other and boys from the neighborhood. Sabrina had only had sex once in her life and was envious and intrigued with some of the stories they had told her that they had done sexually.

Sabrina liked the idea of moving out of her parents home and into the apartment with her friends and her new freedom made her wonder about going to or hosting parties with her friends and hopefully meeting a boy or two for sex now she had her own room to bring them back to and the thought of trying something sexually with one of her new roommates made her pussy damp when she thought about it but she kept that to herself as the embarrassment of them knowing she was wet over them would be too much for her at the moment.

Sabrina knew compared to her roommates she didn’t have much experience and idea of most things sexual apart from the stories she heard from her friends and from some magazines she had read from under her brothers bed with different pictures of kinks from bondage to s/m and each night the three of them would all sit around the TV and have some wine and talk about things. Sabrina was new to drinking wine and only had her first drink two weeks ago when she left home so the buzz of the wine made her mellow out as she liked to listen to them tell stories rather than say too much.

Eventually Sabrina got more and more comfortable around them and started to open up and talk more while drinking with them until it slipped out she wanted to try more sexual things in her life like Becky and Tammy. “We can do something about that Sabrina if that’s what you really want but we will need to know more about and your kinks, Have another drink to calm you down then relax and tell us that we need to know.”Drinking down her glass of wine she quickly refilled it and took a sip then said “ask away.”

“Ok” Becky said. “As we have established you don’t know much so we need to find your kinks and likes so answer me these questions please and be honest as it’s only us girls here so don’t get embarrassed.”

“I know you have only had sex once so tell me who it was with and what happened?”

Sabrina took another sip of wine to settle herself down and replied in a soft almost shy voice “it was last year with my brother’s friend when he came over one weekend. I had liked him for a while and my brother had gone to the shops and left us in the garage for a while, well one thing led to another and we had sex on a bench that was in there. The sex was good but also being a virgin it felt strange as I was bent over the bench with my pants and panties around my ankles and it hurt a little going inside me but I don’t regret doing it.”

“Wow you are an adventurous girl, tell me some of the things that aroused you in your brothers magazines?” Tammy asked her.

Well he has so many different magazines and I liked looking at most of them but I especially liked the ones with girls tied up and I even seen one with a girl around my age with a dog collar on and lead and she was being walked around the room only in panties.” Sabrina said to the girls looking at their reactions and waiting for them to make fun of her for liking magazines with girls being degraded. Becky thought about what Sabrina had just told them and then whispered into Tammy’s ear then they both looked at Sabrina and Tammy said to her “you like to be adventurous and from what you have told us you like kinky things so we both decided that the best way to progress further with your sexuality and we know you want to be more sexually active is to become a submissive slave girl for us.”

Sabrina looked at them with a strange look on her face thinking to herself do they really want me to be submissive to them? She wanted to do more fun things but was she ready for what they were proposing.

“Um, are you serious and what did you too have in mind for me?”

Tammy waited a few seconds for Sabrina to compose herself and then said to her “Well we had a discussion yesterday about you and how pretty you are and talked about some incentive to help you become the submissive you want to be. The first incentive is if you want to be our submissive then you won’t have to pay your share of the rent anymore and we will cover it for you.”

“The second incentive is that if you be our submissive we will buy you a new piece of clothing each month of your choice, how do you like them terms? Now it’s almost time to go to bed so sleep on it and tell us your answer in the morning.”

The next morning at nine o’clock Sabrina opened her bedroom door dressed in her blue pajama top and bottoms then walked to the kitchen where Becky and Tammy were already sitting at the kitchen table having their coffee and toast. “Good morning Sabrina you look like you have a hangover from all that wine we had last night, do you remember what we talked about and the offer we made to you?” Said Becky as she got up from the kitchen table and poured Sabrina a cup of coffee then sat back down at the table.

“I remember and I have thought about it last night in bed and I could use the extra money I save from not paying rent and I think it would be a new exiting experience for me so I think my answer is yes?” she replied as she just sat there looking at Becky and Tammy to see what they would do next as she had no idea on how her new submissiveness to them was going to work.

“I’m glad you excepted our offer and don’t worry we will take our time with you and train you on how to serve us and you will learn new experiences that will teach you to get more confident.” Tammy told her then continued to say to her “Seeing you are going out for most of the day and won’t be home until six o’clock tonight me and Becky will get together today and work out a contract for you and when you get home we can read it to you.”

Sabrina couldn’t wait until she got home to find out what they would have in the contract for her and the excitement made her feel a damp patch between her legs.

That evening after Sabrina had come home and they all had dinner and changed into their pajamas then they moved to the next room where Becky and Sabrina took a seat as Tammy disappeared to her bedroom and returning a short time later with the newly made up contract for Sabrina. She sat down next to Becky on the couch looking at Sabrina who was sitting on a chair at the opposite side of the coffee table then she looked through what was written on the paper and started to say.

“I bet you’ve been wondering what we came up with for you so we won’t keep you in suspense any longer so just sit there and hopefully you will like what we have in store for you.”

“This contract between you Sabrina and the other two parties Becky and Tammy sets out rules, obligations and discipline for Sabrina as a submissive for the other two parties and once signed will be active and enforced by her mistresses Becky and Tammy.”

“Rule 1, as a submissive your obligation to your mistresses will be obedience and respect at all times."

“Rule 2, while in the apartment Sabrina will not go to the toilet until she asked either Becky or Tammy first. This means if no one is home Sabrina must call one of them on the phone and ask. Failure to do so and found out will result in a punishment or forfeit.”

“Rule 3, both mistresses will have full control over any and all articles of clothing the submissive shall wear. This includes inside and outside the apartment.”

“Rule 4, punishments shall be given whenever both mistresses agree that the submissive deserves to be punished and the reasons for punishments are as followed disobedience, disrespect , not putting enough effort into tasks.”

“Rule 5, the submissive shall agree to any sex acts that her mistresses may want her to perform on them or other party’s at any time or place.”

“Rule 6 as a submissive Sabrina will act as a maid and keep the apartment clean and make dinner once a day. When Becky and Tammy are at work each day Sabrina will wear the following clothing unless instructed differently while doing her cleaning and chores which is in a bag in her room and consists of the following, One grey and black maids uniform consisting of a skirt and shirt, one white apron and a white lace maids hair piece and no bra or panties."

“Rule 7 Becky and Tammy will make a short video of Sabrina doing some embarrassing activities as insurance that after signing the contract she will not back out and will only be used if both mistresses are agreeing to use it then it will be used online.”

After hearing the terms Sabrina hesitantly agreed and signed the contract then Becky took it and put it away in her room. “OK, Sabrina now that’s out of the way we can start in the morning and you can wear your new maids uniform down to breakfast now go and grab a couple of bottles of wine and we can all celebrate your new lifestyle and later this evening we will make that short video ”Tammy said to her.

As Sabrina returned with the bottles of wine and filled the glasses she could see that Becky had returned to the room and had a camcorder with her then she sat it on the coffee table in front of her. And started to say to her “have a few drinks to settle your nerves then we can get this video out of the way.”
Drinking down a couple of glasses of wine very quickly then topping her glass back up Sabrina built up enough courage to ask them what they wanted her to do for the video hoping it wouldn’t be to humiliating for her.

“It won’t be too hard, all you have to do for the video is stand on the coffee table and do as we tell you and when it’s finished we will edit our voices out and leave your voice on it saying everything we tell you to say. Now stand up on the coffee table.”

Finishing another couple of glasses of wine Sabrina stood up and preceded to stand on the coffee table while Becky picked up the camcorder and turned it on filming Sabrina standing there nervously waiting for her first instruction.
Tammy looked at Sabrina then started giving her instructions as Becky filmed every move Sabrina made.

“OK Sabrina slowly start to sway your hips and unbutton your panama top”

Becky looked into the camera and started from the top and undid every button on her pajama top letting it come open revealing her small petite breasts covered by her little bra. Sabrina could hear Becky chuckle under her breath at the realization that Sabrina was a late developer and was still a AA cup.

“Play with them while saying I bet you can’t wait to see my baby boobs.”

Sabrina feeling a little embarrassed at the thought of having to say such a juvenile thing held each of her boobs over her bra and gave them a squeeze then a rub and still looking into the camera repeated what she was asked to say, “I bet you can’t wait to see my baby boobs.”

“You did well now take off your pajama top and your bra please.”
Sliding her top off and dropping it on the glass table top she took a few seconds to look down at her little bra covering her boobs and then reached behind her back undid it and dropped it with her top leaving her topless and exposed to the camera.

“Now say “baby wants her big brothers friends to gang bang her” then I think you can take off your pajama pants next.”

Looking down at her top and bra for a few seconds then back to the camera Sabrina used her fingers to undo the pajama pants cord and letting them drop to the floor and kicking them off her feet then saying “baby wants her big brothers friends to gang bang her”

Standing on the coffee table almost completely nude apart from her white cotton panties and feeling slightly humiliated at the things she was asked to say to the camera but determined to finish the video as it was basically just an embarrassing striptease

“You’re looking nice there in your panties now use your middle finger to rub your pussy through your panties “ Tammy said as she dipped her fingers into her wine and smeared it onto the crutch of her panties giving the impression that Sabrina had soiled her panties with her pussy juices.

Getting a close up of her wet crutch with the camcorder Becky said to her “now give yourself a wedgie then turn around to show off your ass cheeks while saying “don’t you wish you could just rip these panties off and fuck this ass with your big dick”

Cringing over what she had to say next was embarrassing enough as she had never ever thought of a dick in someone’s ass before and how would it fit anyway.

With a finger in each side of her panty elastic she done what was instructed and pulled her panties up as far as she could until both of her ass cheeks were exposed and looking down she could see the outline of her slit in full view of the camera. Sabrina quickly turned around to get the task over and done with then with her back to the camera she said “don’t you wish you could rip these panties off me and fuck this ass with your bug dick.

With only her panties left on Sabrina knew what was coming next and was waiting to see what embarrassing thing she would have to say next,

“OK it’s your panties next but I want you to slide them down your legs very slowly so we can get a good close up of you revealing your cunt and I want you to say “My name is Sabrina and I hope you like what you see, this pussy is available to be used by anyone or anything my mistresses want in there.”

This statement was worse than the others but it had to be done so as Sabrina slowly lowered her panties with the camcorder recording every moment her light brown tuft of pubic hair was revealed. Sabrina was proud of her hair even though there wasn’t much there yet but she still had just enough to be proud of. As her panties touched the table top she said to the camera “My name is Sabrina and I hope you like what you see, this pussy is avoidable to de used by anyone or anything my mistresses want in there.”

Now naked and still standing on the table Becky told her to blow kisses into the camera then she turned it off and took it away to another room while Tammy told her to get dressed again. Once dressed Becky came back in and sat back down then said to Sabrina “it’s done now, it won’t be seen again as long as you do as your told otherwise we know a few websites that your brother and his friends go on and I’m sure they would be exited and hot to see you on their nude, you never know your brother might see your video and like it so much he might jerk off over his own sister and his friends would love to hear you say you want to gangbang them.”

Yes I will do as I’m told but please done do that it would be so humiliating.”
As the show was over they all went to bed and Sabrina wondered what her first day as a submissive would be like and hoped she would do well for her new mistresses so the video would never be shown to anyone.

Last edited by bondage bunny; 12-31-2021 at 07:17 AM.
bondage bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 12-31-2021, 05:38 PM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great start, looking forward to the next chapter.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 12:28 AM   #3
bondage bunny

The next morning Sabrina woke up and got out of her bed exited about her first day as Becky and Tammy’s new submissive and hoping to impress them with her enthusiasm to please them even though she had no idea what they had in store for her. She knew most of the day they would be at work so it would be just her at home doing chores until they return home that evening.

Sabrina opened her cupboard and took out the plastic bag with her maid’s uniform in it that Becky placed there the day before and emptied the contents of it onto her bed so she could look at it for the first time and to put it on.
Looking at the uniform Sabrina could see that it was not a proper maid’s uniform but something they had bought at a fancy dress shop.

Sabrina took off her pajama top and pants then she remembered what she had been told the night before about not wearing any panties or bra with the uniform so she slipped off her panties then reaching behind her back she undid her bra dropping them to the floor leaving her standing next to her bed completely nude.

Looking down at her uniform to see what she had she picked up the maid’s grey shirt and put it on then starting with the bottom button she worked her way up to the top button then looking in the large mirror on the inside of her cupboard door to see how it fitted. Because the uniform was bought at a fancy dress shop it was made out of cheep thin cotton fabric that in the right lighting was almost see through with a print of a maids uniform on it and the word maid printed on it as well.

Sabrina was hoping the skirt was a little better and picked it up to look at it but she was wrong. She wrapped it around her waist then did up the buckle on the side to hold it on her waist and realized it was just as flimsy and it was made for a kids uniform so it was just long enough to wrap around her once and just buckle up and to make things worse it just came down past her crutch by two centimeters.

The maid’s hair piece came next and she thought it looked nice in her hair and finally she picked up her white cotton apron and looked at it. Someone had written on the top of it with pen “Sabrina the submissive maid.” Sabrina thought this was funny and took it as a joke putting the apron on and then wondered out to the kitchen to see Becky and Tammy. Entering the kitchen in her uniform Becky ant Tammy cheered and whistled at the site of their new toy then settled down and finished their breakfast so they could head off to work.

“Is almost eight o’clock in the morning and we have to go to work shortly so make sure you stay busy and do your chores and we might call you at random to give you a task if we think of anything and I want you to have a look at this? Becky picked up her phone and showed Sabrina the screen which was divided up into several smaller screens. Then she realized what it was. The screens were video links of different views of the apartment showing all angles so they could observe what Sabrina was doing all day.

“It’s going to be a hot day so we decided to keep you cool and tell you that you have to stay in the uniform until eleven thirty five exactly this morning then we want you to take off your shirt hair piece and apron so all you have on is your short maid’s skirt, and don’t forget we could be watching at any time so don’t disappoint us and do everything we say or the video might start to circulate to them websites we talked about.” Tammy said to her as her and Becky stood up and headed towards the door to go to work.

“Can I please have permission to go to the toilet while you are gone?” Asked Sabrina hoping they would say yes to her request. Tammy stopped and turned towards Sabrina and said to her “that’s fine you can go to the toilet while we are gone, and another thing we forgot to tell you, we have our lunch break at eleven thirty until twelve thirty so we will be watching you over our lunch break and watching you strip down to your skirt exposing your little breasts for the afternoon and after twelve o’clock you can relax for the rest of the afternoon and don’t worry about cooking anything for lunch today, because you will be working hard cleaning we are going to order and pay for a pizza for lunch at twelve o’clock so all you have to do is open the door and pick it up from the delivery boy or girl and don’t cover up as we want him or her to have a good look at you.”

“Please not just in my skirt, I will be so embarrassed letting the delivery person see me topless.”

“You know the rules, you better find the courage because we will be watching you do it. “Then before Sabrina could say another word they both left the apartment and closed the door behind them.

Most of the morning Sabrina cleaned and tidied up the apartment nervous about her lunch time task until she looked at the clock to see that it was time for her to take off her uniform and knowing she was being watched she didn’t hesitate and slipped off her hair piece, shirt and apron leaving them in the kitchen table leaving her almost naked. Sabrina then kept cleaning until ten minutes to twelve when she stopped and sat down on the couch to watch some TV nervously waiting for the doorbell to ring so she could get her humiliating task over and done with and the suspense was making her a little nervous but it had to be better that her brother or his friends seeing the video of her as she would never live it down.

DING, DONG. Sabrina had almost fallen asleep on the couch thinking of what excuse to tell the delivery person when she answered the door when she heard the door bell ring and realized who it would be and got up off the couch then walked to the door to answer it. With one hand on the door knob Sabrina hesitated then took a deep breath before turning the knob and opening the door and was greeted by a pizza delivery girl standing before her with her eyes wide open and her jaw dropped as she looked silently at Sabrina standing before her in nothing but a small skirt.

“WOW!” she said looking at the almost naked girl in front of her. “Sorry you had to see this but I have to do a dare” replied Sabrina as her cheeks started to get a red tinge to them.

“You’ve got nothing to be sorry about, you just made my day and it’s not every day a delivery girl gets to deliver to a half nude girl as pretty as you and I like your tits as well.” The delivery girl said as she handed over the pizza and Samantha sat it down just inside the door and replied “thank you for the comments you are pretty as well.

"I was afraid you might not appreciate it or make me more embarrassed but to my relief you took it well.

Now more relaxed Sabrina just stood there not worried about covering up as it was only her and the delivery girl at her open door facing the outside passageway who was still looking over her topples body. Then she said to Sabrina “I have to go and make more deliveries shortly and this is a long shot but I will ask anyway, how about a dare seeing you did this one in front of me?”

“OK” said Sabrina. Seeing you were nice to me you can give me one dare before you go what do you have in mind?”

The girl thought good and hard then when she thought up her dare she said “seeing the hallway is vacant how about I dare you to take off your skirt so I can see that nice pussy and bum then leave them on the floor near the door and walk with me nude to the elevator just down the hallway then once I’m in you can go back to your apartment.”

Sabrina had a fair idea she was going to dare her to lose the skirt but to walk outside the apartment and down the hall she didn’t expect but by now she was over being embarrassed and looked up and down the hall to see that no one was around so she unbuckled her skirt and dropped it to the floor giving the girl a good view of her pussy then before she lost her nerve and backed out of her dare she stepped out of her apartment door completely nude and started walking with the girl constantly looking nervously around in case anyone was coming.

Once they reached the elevator and the doors opened the delivery girl took one more look over Sabrina’s nude body and then out of opportunity she held Sabrina’s right tit in her hand and with her other hand she grabbed her butt cheek then kissed her on the lips.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t planning to do that but it just happened” she said to Sabrina thinking she had gone too far. “No its fine and I actually enjoyed it and maybe next time you deliver here you can dare me again. As the elevator doors closed Sabrina was now wet and exited ran back inside the apartment and sat on the couch nude eating the pizza and rubbing her wet pussy as she thought about her encounter with the pizza girl.
The following 8 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 01-01-2022, 11:29 PM   #4
bondage bunny

A few hours later Sabrina lay on the couch after putting her skirt back on to cover up some of her modesty. She looked at the clock on the wall to see it was almost six o’clock and Becky and Tammy would be home any time now so she sat up got up and went into the kitchen to fill the kettle with water to make them a drink when they arrived home.

A short time later Sabrina heard the door open and they both entered the apartment and sat down on the couch while they waited for Sabrina to bring them their coffees . After Sabrina gave them a coffee each she sat on her chair and waited to see if they wanted anything else from her.

“Well done on your first day Sabrina, we both thought you wouldn’t go through with it but you came up with a good excuse telling the delivery girl it was for a dare and I see you ended up enjoying yourself at the end with you playing with yourself on the couch and like the cheap slut you let the delivery girl cop a free feel for her troubles. Oh and yes I’m sure you have worked out we have audio with the cam’s and one camera in the hallway so we saw everything.”

Sabrina looked shocked finding out that her nude walk and the delivery girl feeling her up at the elevator was seen by both of them. “Can I please get out of this skirt and into some normal clothes now?” Samantha asked them in a soft voice. “Not quite yet, Tammy has had a tough day at work today and needs some stress relief so i want you to lick her out now and you will be nude when you do it.”

Sabrina had never done anything with another girl before and the thought of doing it exited her and the thoughts of things like what will it taste like and will she be able to do it correctly to satisfy Tammy made her a little nervous.

Tammy moved the coffee table out of the way to make more room for Sabrina to do her task then she took her skirt and panties off and sat back down on the couch with her knees apart ready for her servicing while Becky left the room and returned a short time later with the camcorder that she had used from the night before and started to film Sabrina.

As Sabrina started to take a step closer Becky said to her “not like that, i want you to drop that skirt on the floor then get down on all fours like a dog and slowly crawl over to Tammy then you can get to work with that pretty little tong of yours.”

Sabrina slowly dropped her skirt leaving her completely nude again then dropping on to her knees and leaning forward she put her hands on the floor like a dog. Then she crawled forward with her head down looking at the floor and kept moving forward until she felt her shoulders bump into Tammy’s legs then she slowly lifted her head up until her eyes were looking straight at Tammy’s vagina.

Sabrina had never seen a vagina up this so close before and the only other vaginas she had really seen before this was in the girls shower room at school so this was a whole new experience for the first time submissive.

Tammy’s vagina was only about three inches from Sabrina’s eyes and she could see that Tammy was looking forward to the service that she was about to receive by the shiny coat from her juices that were starting to flow from it.

Sabrina thought she was ready and moved her head forward so her tong touched Tammy’s vagina making her let out a sigh as Sabrina felt Tammy’s crutch pulsate then settle down again until they both got into a rhythm.

Sabrina’s first thought on the taste of Tammy was a little bit salty but a strong sweet taste as well. She kind of liked the taste but had trouble with Tammy’s pubic hair touching her nose and making it itch as she moved her head up and down slightly. Then she worked her tong around until Tammy couldn’t control her body anymore and let out a scream while pulsating her hips until she let a squirt of cum out and into Sabrina’s mouth and over her face leaving her face with a glistening shine on her cheeks.

Sabrina pulled her head out from between Tammy’s now wet pussy while Becky was filming every aspect of Sabrina’s first pussy licking as she zoomed in on Sabrina’s shiny face then to Tammy laying on the couch trying to recover from her latest orgasm.

“Well done girl” Becky said as she ran one of her fingers over Sabrina’s lips to get some juice on it then she placed it into her mouth and then continued to say to Sabrina “MMM, that tastes nice. We’ve finished with you today so you can shower and get into your pajamas once I finish telling you a couple of things first.

“We liked the effort you put in today and seeing you are trying hard we will give you tomorrow off for tasks but you will have to spend all day nude though and we will start again on Saturday morning so we have time to think of some good tasks for you, we think being nude all day is a small price to pay for having a day off. And the maid’s uniform will now be only if we want you to wear it so it will be put away until we say you need to wear it.

Once finished listening to Becky Sabrina picked up her skirt off the floor and took it to her room then picked up her pajamas and panties from on her bed and went to the bathroom where she turned on the shower.

Placing her right hand into the running water she felt the temperature until she finally adjusted it perfectly. Sabrina was about to step into the shower when she noticed her nude body in the big bathroom mirror and her shiny face with Tammy’s cum starting to dry on it and she thought to herself I like the person I’m becoming and if it’s all going to be like today she would be very happy girl.

Breaking out of her daydreaming Sabrina stepped into the shower to wash off her face and clean her now sweaty body. As the warm water hit her body the feeling of relief was strong as she had wanted a shower all day and now was her chance. Sabrina reached over to the shelf in the shower and opened the bottle of body wash and poured some into her hand then rubbing it all over her wet little tits and down her stomach and rubbing it around her pussy as she recalled the day’s events until it was getting too much for her and she opened the shower door and reached around to the table next to it where she picked up her toothbrush and then closed the door again.

Sabrina soon put her toothbrush to work soaping up the handle before sliding it in and out of her over and over again until she was getting exited and very wet over the ordeal. Then turning the brush over with the bristles facing up she pushed the bristles on to her hole then pushed the entire head inside her as far as she could get it but this was too much for her to handle and she soon let her body take control and her orgasm made her buckle up in the shower as she slit down the shower wall and into a sitting position until she was able to recover.

Once out of the shower and into her pajamas Sabrina headed to the kitchen and had some dinner then she went to bed early as she was tired from her big day and while in her bed she had plenty of time to think about what the weekend would bring and what new experiences the girls had planned for their new toy. She hoped it wasn’t anything too hard or bad to start off with until she got more experience and confidence but in reality she knew she was just there to entertain them with anything their dirty minds could think up.

Last edited by bondage bunny; 01-01-2022 at 11:57 PM.
The following 5 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 01-03-2022, 04:19 AM   #5
bondage bunny

Friday was Sabrina’s day off from her tasks and she spent most of it nude and watching TV while Becky and Tammy were at work. Being nude all day was part of the stipulation for getting a day off from her submissive tasks. Having so much time to herself and alone for the day gave Sabrina plenty of time to think about how much she liked doing things for the girls and was looking forward to finding out what plans Tammy and Becky would come up with for the weekend.

The day was going fairly quick and Sabrina only needed to Call Becky twice to get permission to go to the toilet and both times Becky was in a good mood and gave her permission to go so her day was looking good.

It was ten past six o’clock when Becky and Tammy arrived home and sat down on the couch while Sabrina served the salad she had made earlier to them and some coffees then got her own plate out of the fridge and sat in her chair at the coffee table with them to eat their dinner.

“How was your day today girls and have you made plans for the weekend yet?” Asked Sabrina exited at the prospect of finding out if there were some new tasks or activities she would have to do in order to please Both Becky and Tammy as she had come to the conclusion that she liked being submissive and wanted more of yesterday’s activities.

Tammy looked over at Sabrina sitting opposite her completely nude and thinking how pretty Sabrina’s small breasts were then replying to her questions she said“we had a good day and we have made up some plans for the weekend but it will be a surprise you will have to wait until tomorrow morning but for tonight we thought we would sit here and watch some porn on the computer and we remembered what you liked in your brothers magazines so seeing it’s your day off you can relax and we will watch what you like and have some more wine.”

After dinner Becky and Tammy did the dishes while Sabrina got a couple of bottles of wine from the kitchen and some wine glasses then put them on the coffee table then Becky gave Sabrina permission to put her pajamas on for the rest of the evening so she headed up stairs. Fifteen minutes later she returned to join the girls to watch some porn.

Sabrina liked the idea of watching porn about the things she had seen in her brother’s magazines because the magazines were only pictures but the porn videos would give her a better understanding of how things worked.

“OK Sabrina, I remember you saying one of the magazines had a girl in a dog collar and lead being walked around so I just found this short video to watch and if you have any questions at the end we can discuss them” Tammy said to Sabrina as she moved the mouse onto the play button and they all looked at the computer monitor.

Sabrina’s eyes were glued to the screen as she really wanted to see what was on the video clip. The screen went black for a short time then writing appeared saying “dog slave girl” then it faded to a black screen again and then the movie started with a nude teen girl with C cup breasts kneeling in the middle of a room on her knees with only a leather dog collar around her neck and a lead. The camera slowly rotated around her to capture every part of her thin body then zooming out to film another girl around eighteen.

The other girl was fully dressed in a denim top and shirt with cowboy boots that came almost up to her knees and she was holding a horse whip in her hand. Taking hold of the girls lead and pulling on it so the lead was now tight and pulling slightly on her neck she said to her in a stern voice “knees slightly apart slave.” Then with no hesitation the girl that was kneeling on the ground shuffled her knees apart so the camera could get a close up view of her pussy. Once her knees were slightly apart the girl started to lightly tap the nude girls vagina repeatedly Making her make moaning noises and with every tap she would say “thank you miss.” This went on for a couple of minutes then the nude girl would be ordered to do tricks like a dog as she was being disciplined with the horse whip.

Once the video ended Becky topped up everyone’s glass with wine and she asked Sabrina if she had any questions about the video. “WOW she really was committed to being a submissive, I want to try something like that one day but I’m not sure if I would like to be whipped on my pussy like that though, maybe on the ass or even on the tits lightly would be something I would like.”

“That’s something we might try sometime then but let’s watch another video now and see if you like that.”Tammy said to Sabrina as she started another video.

The next video showed a young girl dressed only in a pair of blue cotton panties outside in what looked like a forest. There was two men standing each side of her tying some ropes around her wrists above her head then threading a rope over a tree branch they started pulling on the rope until the tied up girl had her arms stretched as far as she could and her feet just touching the ground then the men would take turns slapping her on the panties then every noun and then they would pull her panties down to her knees and spank her bare ass. This made Sabrina feel moist between her legs as she liked the idea of being tie so she had no control of what someone did to her.

“I see you liked that video as well and watching video is so much better than just looking at pictures in magazines now we have a big day planned for you tomorrow with your surprise so it’s time for bed and in the morning at six o’clock we want you to get up, have breakfast and have a shower then put on the clothes we prepared for you that we will leave in a bag in the bathroom and at seven o’clock in the morning we will start your big surprise.

“OK I’m looking forward to tomorrow so goodnight” Sabrina said as she finished her wine and headed to her bedroom.
The following 5 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 01-04-2022, 03:16 AM   #6
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Just finished the last chapter. You must absolutely continue writing this story. That's really great !
Congrats !

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Thifr for this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 04:46 AM   #7
bondage bunny

Sabrina slept well that night and soon the morning sunlight peered through her bedroom waking her up. Sabrina was curious about what plans were in store for her as Becky and Tammy had been keeping it a secret for the past couple of days which annoyed her but now the day had come and it had made her exited to finally find out what she was going to do.

Getting out of her bed Sabrina wiped the sleep from her eyes and stretched her arms above her head and yawned then walked out of her room to make herself some breakfast but to her surprise both Tammy and Becky had gotten up before her and made her breakfast.

“Sit down and relax as you eat the breakfast we made you, seeing it’s your special day we want you to start your day relaxed with a nice breakfast.” Becky said to her as she put a cup of coffee down on the kitchen table next to her breakfast cereal. “Thank you girls, now I do feel special” replied Sabrina not expecting her day to start like this.

Once breakfast was over Sabrina picked up the dirty dishes to take them over to the sink and start to wash them when Tammy stopped her and told her she’s not doing the dishes today and her and Becky would clean up while Sabrina had a shower and got dresses ready for her surprise. Sabrina headed to the bathroom to shower and find out what she was going to wear today. In a good mood Sabrina showered and dried herself off with her shower then reaching over to the plastic shopping bag on the bench she emptied the bag onto the bench in front of her.

Looking at the pile of clothes on the bench Sabrina picked up a pair of white panties with lots of pictures of Minnie Mouse all over them and put them on. Once she had put them on she realized that they were one size too small for her and apart from feeling slightly uncomfortable it showed around half of her bum cheeks from out the sides of them. Sabrina knew this was just Becky and Tammy’s way of having fun at her expense and decided to go along with their fun and games to see what happens next.

Next Sabrina picked up the bra the girls had bought from the store but the worst thing about it was the bra was white and had more pictures of Minnie Mouse all over it and small pink bow between the cups.

Looking at the bra Sabrina thought there was going to be a few comments sometime today about the way she was dressed for Becky and Tammy’s amusement but she wanted to see what the day would bring so she put on the training bra.

Next Sabrina picked up a cotton sundress and slid it over her head and placed her arms into it and adjusted it so it was on correctly. The sundress actually looked good on her and the hem came down to between her crutch and her knees. The dress was light blue with short sleeves so she felt quite comfortable in it.

Last was a pair of white cotton socks that came up to her knees and a pair of blue running shoes that they had gotten from her bedroom.

Once she was dressed Sabrina looked at herself in the bathroom mirror and slowly turned around until she had gone in a complete circle to get a good look at what she was wearing and thought that she looked all right apart from the panties and bra that were hidden anyway so she felt fairly good about her appearance then she brushed her hair and walked out of the bathroom and into the lounge room where Becky and Tammy were waiting near the door of the apartment. “Are we going out somewhere today?” Asked Sabrina wondering why they were waiting at the door and Tammy had a jacket in her hands.

“Yes we are going out and its apart of your surprise we have organized for you but first there’s one more thing we have to do before we go anywhere so get down on your knees and put your hands behind your back please.” Said Tammy as Sabrina did as she was requested and slowly dropped to her knees then putting her hands behind her back thinking this was part of her obedience training and while this was happening Becky moved behind Sabrina and cuffed her wrists with a pair of plastic handcuffs she bought at a toy shop leaving Sabrina’s surprised at what had just happened and it restricted with her arm movements.

“You look more like a submissive now” Said Becky as both girls took one of Sabrina’s shoulders each and helped her to her feet.

“You’re not actually taking me outside like this are you? What if people see me in handcuffs?” Asked Sabrina but her handcuffs were soon covered by a long coat that Tammy placed over her and done a few buttons up on the front to hold it in place and hiding the embarrassment of being cuffed by two girls.

As the three girls left the apartment and walked down the hallway towards the elevator Sabrina looked around to see who was around and to her relief the hallway was empty but the thrill of just being out of the apartment cuffed was enough to make her wet between the legs and Sabrina thought after reaching the elevator Becky and Tammy would turn around and go back to the apartment where they could have some fun with her but she was soon mistaken when the elevator doors opened and they both shuffled Sabrina into the elevator and pressed the ground floor button.

A few minutes later the elevator came to a stop and the doors opened at the ground floor. Sabrina could see a few people in the lobby and didn’t really want to leave the elevator. “Come on Sabrina don’t be scared, No one can see that you are cuffed and we will be walking close beside you all the way through the lobby and into the car park where Becky’s car is” Tammy said to Sabrina in a soft and encouraging voice then Sabrina found a little courage and stepped out of the elevator with Tammy and Becky each side of her for support.

There was a couple of people Sabrina knew in the lobby and walking past them she greeted them and kept walking until she was out of the lobby and in to the car park where they reached Becky’s car.

“OK, it’s time we took off your jacket now we are in the car park and the good part of being restrained is we are in charge now and you don’t have a choice, for now anyway” Tammy said to Sabrina as she undid the buttons holding it in place and slipped it off her leaving her cuffed wrists exposed to anyone that decided to walk through the car park.

“Can we please get in the car now” Sabrina pleaded but her pleas were ignored for the moment as Becky and Tammy had another activity for her before they would let her in the car. Today was turning into a surprise she would not forget in a hurry.

“We sagest you get this spanking over quickly because the sooner it’s over the sooner you get in the car” Becky told her as she looked around the empty car park.” Sabrina didn’t really have a choice at the moment and just wanted to hide in the car while realizing that it was a little scary doing things in real life rather than watching them on video.”

“OK, let’s get this over with so I can get in the car” Said Sabrina while wondering what her activity was.

Becky grabbed Sabrina on the back of her dress and pushed her forward making her loose balance and with a little help from Tammy she was soon bent over the car bonnet while Tammy lifted up Sabrina’s dress as far as she could then removed her panties. Sabrina was worried that someone might walk or drive through the car park and see her bent over the bonnet with her ass exposed to the world but wanted to get this experience over as soon as possible so she waited for her spanking to start.

“If you really want to do this to me here then please hurry and get it over with before someone comes” Sabrina said as Becky looked in her car boot and retrieved a horse whip like she had seen in the video the night before and tensed her ass cheeks up closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

“Are you ready Sabrina here is five to warm up your ass?” Becky said as she let the whip came down on Sabrina’s ass making her jolt and let off a little scream. The scream was more from the shock of them actually doing this to her in a public place rather than from pain then the second third and fourth made contact with her ass leaving some red marks across her cheeks.

“Here is the lucky last” said Becky as she made contact a little harder then Sabrina could feel Tammy pull her back up to her feet and she took her to the car and placing her in the back seat.

“Where are we going now” asked Sabrina as Becky replied “that’s all we got around to planning for you so we figure we will drive around and just see where the day takes us, now here is your Minnie mouse panties back but your nor wearing them over your pussy but instead we want you to hold them in your teeth as they are hanging out your mouth until we say otherwise and if we look in the rear vision mirror and you don’t have them in your mouth we will stop wherever we are at the time and you will lose the dress and bra as well.” Nodding to confirm her agreement they started the car and drove out of the car park.

Last edited by bondage bunny; 01-06-2022 at 02:00 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 01-06-2022, 06:49 AM   #8
SaraSlut21

Loving this, please keep it up!

Main kinks are slavery, CNC, BDSM, TPE, bondage, chastity, denial, orgasm control, piss play, pet play, public, pain, spanking, nipple torture, forced bi (at least the idea), humiliation, degradation...the list goes on

My limits are blood, gore, knife play, blackmail, pictures, videos, social suicide, involving my work directly.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93294
SaraSlut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 11:29 AM   #9
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Still great !
Can't wait for the next chapter...

Only 18+

Last edited by Thifr; 01-07-2022 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Remark no longer relevant
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 11:25 PM   #10
bondage bunny

The car Sabrina was in drove through the busy city streets as Sabrina sat in the back seat going red as she held her white panties in her teeth not wanting to accidentally drop them in case Becky and Tammy made good on their promise and took her dress and bra away from her leaving her naked and exposed to the many car drivers and pedestrians that could see her as they went past and the panties hanging out of her mouth was humiliating enough.

Sabrina was embarrassed at the thought that Tammy and Becky were actually making her do this just to amuse themselves and she hoped that no one would see her that she knew and would have to try and explain what she was doing when they saw her next.

After a while they reached a small car park on the outskirts of the city near some big sand dunes and parked the car. Sabrina looked around the car park and could see it was almost empty apart from four cars parked in it and she could see a small wooden sign pointing to a sandy path that said beach two hundred meters.

Tammy turned her head so she was facing Sabrina and said to her “I see you kept them in your mouth like a good submissive and I think because you did what you were told and obeyed your mistresses you can have a reward and put your panties back on.” Sabrina liked the idea of putting her panties back on and quickly took them out of her mouth and laying on the back seat she slid them over her feet and up her legs until they disappeared under her cotton sundress.

“Don’t you feel better now your panties are back where they belong and how did it make you feel knowing people saw you with them in your mouth?” Asked Becky as her and Tammy got out of the car and opened the boot. “Well it was so humiliating at first and I was worried someone I know might have seen me but after a while I was still scared but it was kind of fun to” Sabrina replied as she stepped out closing the door behind her and walked to the back of the car to see why Tammy and Becky had opened the boot up.

“What’s up girls? Are we going for a walk to the beach or something?” Asked Sabrina as they took out three beach towels and some sun screen from the boot. “We thought it would be a nice day for a lay on the beach and maybe even a swim later” Tammy said to Sabrina as both girls took off their clothes revealing their bikinis underneath then placing the clothes in the car boot.
Sabrina didn’t realize that they had bought their bikinis with them and if she had knew she would have bought her own bikini to lie on the beach but now she would have to stay dressed while on the beach. “What’s wrong Sabrina?” Becky asked as she looked at Sabrina standing there fully dressed.
“I didn’t realize we were going to the beach of I would have bought my bikini as well” Sabrina told them while looking at both Becky and Tammy in their bikinis and admiring how nice they looked in them.

“Don’t you worry about that, we already thought about your little problem and came up with a solution so you can be included in our beach trip so we are going to make you go to the beach and use your panties and bra as a bikini.” Tammy said to her lathing and then continued to say “now strip to your underwear and put them in the boot now.”

Would they really make her go through with this and go to the beach in her white bra and panties with pictures of Minnie Mouse all over them Sabrina asked herself but she already knew the answer to her question and looked around to see that the car park was empty of people now and started to take off her clothes until she was standing there in only her panties and bra.

“Please can I put the towel around me and cover up my underwear?” Sabrina pleaded them knowing she would be embarrassed having people see her dressed like she was. “No we think you look just fine how you are now let’s start walking down the path to the beach and find a nice place to put our towels and do some sunbathing. Replied Tammy as Sabrina started her embarrassing walk.

Sabrina stayed close behind the girls trying to hide herself as they walked along the path until around hath way when they were greeted by a girl and boy around eighteen years old walking back to the car park. And as they approached Sabrina they stopped and looked at her looked her over and commented on her Minnie Mouse underwear. “Nice swim suit” they commented to Sabrina.

Thinking of a way to embarrass Sabrina a little more Tammy said to the couple “She lost a bet and has to wear them to the beach and the second part of the bet was the first people she ran in to which is you she has to no matter where she is at the time pull her panties down to her ankles and put her hands on her head so she can’t cover up, now complete your lost bet girl.”
Sabrina couldn’t believe that Tammy could be so cruel to her and make her do this in front of complete strangers but she knew it had to be done so looking round to make sure no one was coming on the path then with her two thumbs she placed one in each side on her panties and closed her eyes with embarrassment then slid them down to her ankles and then placing her hands on her head as instructed. She could feel the cold breeze blowing over her bare ass and pussy as she went red with embarrassment thinking about what she had just done for two complete strangers.”Get your phones out you to and take some pics because you may never see a girl do this for you again” Tammy told them as the strangers took pics of her as they circled her taking some from behind as well as in front.

“Ok Sabrina you can pull up your panties now and we can keep walking to the beach and don’t be so embarrassed next time ether as I remember you saying exhibitionism is something you wanted to try at some point. As Sabrina finished pulling up her panties and accepting the fact that from now on there will be times where she would have to do things like this again so she was willing to try not to get so embarrassed in the future and do her best to please her mistresses. Saying good bye to the couple who now were in a very good mood Tammy asked them if there was many people on the beach today?
“The beach is almost empty apart from a few teenage girls celebrating a birthday and a couple of people walking their dogs “one of them replied as they started walking back to the car park.

As they reached the beach opening they looked around to see the dog walkers way off in the distance and the group of six teenage girls sitting in a circle having a drink of wine and playing games with one of them wearing a black two peace bikini with a blue sash with the words BIRTHDAY GIRL written on it.
The following 2 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 02-05-2022, 02:51 PM   #11
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

You do good work. It's a good read and I am looking forward to more.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 02-05-2022, 07:22 PM   #12
bondage bunny

As they got closer to the teenage girls Sabrina thought she had recognized one of the girls from last year when she had been to Becky’s apartment and thought to herself that something was not right but continued to walk with the girls hoping they would keep her safe.

As they approached the girls they all looked at Sabrina’s little panties and bra them one of them got up and greeted them. “I’m glad you could make it to my little sisters birthday gathering and I see I owe you ten dollars for the lost bet. I didn’t really think you had a slave girl and were going to bring a her dressed in Minnie Mouse bra and panties to entertain the birthday girl like you said you were going to” the teen girl said as she gave Tammy and Becky a hug and made room in the circle for them.

Sabrina was shocked that they had set this up without telling her and now she was at a girl’s birthday gathering at the beach for her entertainment and not knowing that was in store for her.

Sabrina, this is Lara the birthday girl who just turned seventeen today and it’s your duty to make her birthday a memorable occasion.”Becky said to her then turning to Lara said “so what do you want to do with her?”

“I really don’t know I’ve never done this sort of thing before but it sounds kind of fun so I will leave it up to you and go along with what you sagest Lora replied Then Sabrina was made to crawl on her hands and knees to where Lara was sitting on her beach towel then Becky said to Lara with a cheeky grin on her face “I think the birthday girl shouldn’t sit on a towel so Sabrina will be your seat for a while.”

Thinking this would be funny to have another person be someone’s furniture for her then Lara stood up giving Sabrina room to crawl over top of Lara’s towel so when she sat back down on her ass was facing into the circle between Lara’s legs so they all could all see her Minnie Mouse panties.
This went on for a while until Lara was getting bored of sitting there and Samantha was being constantly given wine to drink and getting more tipsy with each drink as she stayed there being a chair and hoping it would be over soon

“I’m getting bored and want to make my entertainment for the day do something to make me laugh and I see there’s a basket ball ring and court just down there at the old lifesaver building at the end of the beach, I have a basket ball if anyone wants a game but I must warn you I’m a good player.”
“I know how about we have a game between Sabrina and Lara with some rules and forfeits to make things more interesting and I have thought up some good rules that will make the birthday girl’s day happy” Said Becky as she continued to tell the rules.

“Rule one, each player takes it in turns from twenty feet away from the ring and has a shot, the first person to get two points wins and the other player looses a piece of clothing and has to give it to the other player to keep.”

“Rule two, because its Lara’s birthday she can start with shoes, socks her bikini and her beach towel on where Sabrina has to stay in her panties and bra.”

Rule three, once a player is naked the game doesn’t stop there and they keep playing for one more round and if the naked girl wins she gets all her clothes back to put on but if she loses she has to perform two forfeits that the non playing girls will make up and write down on pieces of paper.”

“So what do you think Lara? You are the better player and have much more clothes than Sabrina and I’m sure you will win.” Replied Tammy looking at Sabrina to see how she was reacting to the suggestion but by now Sabrina was quite light headed from all the wine and decided just to go along with whatever they wanted rather than resist and make things worse for her later on when they got back home.

After around ten minutes of discussing the forfeits they all gathered up their towels and bags and made the short walk to the old lifesaving building where the basketball court but as they got to the courts Sabrina nosiest that there were a couple of older men and their dogs sitting at the court benches as well as three boys who just finished playing and were talking to each other as they packed you there ball into their bag to leave.

“OMG, I can’t play for these stakes with people around” Sabrina thought to herself but before she could do anything Becky walked over to them and soon explained the rules of the game to them and said they could stay and watch ether Sabrina or Lara strip naked or leave but to Sabrina’s dislike they all elected to stay and watch the game.

The game began and Sabrina threw the ball at the ring thinking that she would miss but to her surprise she put it into the hoop to the clapping of the spectators and that made her a little more comfortable and concordant. Next Lara had her shot and got hers in to then it was back to Sabrina again.
A little unsteady on her feet from the wine earlier Sabrina took her next shot and bounced the ball off the ring and almost back to her and now to Sabrina’s shock she had to remove her bra on an open tennis court in front of five men and six teen girls leaving her standing there with her small breasts exposed to the cheering group of people.

Once Sabrina had removed her bra she threw it over to Becky and the next round began with Lara missing the next round but because of the stupid rules I agreed to she only took off her towel she had wrapped around her and showing off her black bikini.

The next round was not much better for Sabrina as she missed her next shot leaving Lara to get the next hoop and Sabrina knew what that meant looking down at her white panties and then over to the group of spectators and back to her panties again as the group started to chant “get them off” over and over again and Sabrina knew she was about to be exposed again but for some reason she felt a little more relaxed knowing she had done this before and Becky and Tammy were there to keep an eye on proceedings so with the spectators clapping and chanting she pulled down her panties to her ankles and then off her feet kicking them over to Becky leaving her completely nude as she just stood there not covering up as the group admired what they were watching and thanked their lucky stars that they decided to go to the tennis courts that day and the birthday girl was loving every minute of the fun.

“OK” Becky said once the chants and clapping settled down. “There will be one more round to play and if Sabrina wins she gets to put her clothes back on but if Lara wins the next round the next round then Sabrina stays nude and has to perform the forfeits that are written on these pieces of paper.”
Sabrina took the next shot and missed again leaving Lara to have her turn and to no surprise she made the shot leaving Sabrina to wonder about what the forfeits were going to be.

“Becky looked at the first piece of paper with the forefeet written on it then showed Lara making her smile at what she just read then she read it out to the spectators “The first forfeit for Sabrina is to be strapped over the bench and receive ten hard spanks on her bare ass while saying after every hit THANK YOU.

The crowd liked the idea of seeing a nude young teen girl being spanked out doors on a tennis court for their amusement as the girls lifted Sabrina off the ground by her arms and legs and carried her over to the bench the men were sitting on as they moved over to give them more room then turning her over so her belly was on the bench and her exposed ass was pushed out ready for her spanking Becky asked a couple of the men if she could borrow their belts to which they complied as they used the belts to strap down her arms and legs to the bench so she couldn’t move much.

Once Sabrina was tied down Lara took another belt from one of the boys to use as a spanking device while all the people there had by now taken out their phones ether to take photos or make a video of Sabrina’s humiliation.
Slap, Slap went the first two hits to Sabrina’s ass as she jolted her body and let out a small squeal then after each hit said “thank you” as instructed and so on.

Once number ten was applied and Sabrina gave her last thank you she couldn’t wait for them to undo the belts and get her out of this humiliating position but to her dismay they left her strapped to the bench so as the spectators could walk around her and take some good pictures and videos of her now red ass and her exposed cunt. A few minutes later she was unstrapped and made to stand up as Becky read out her next forfeit to the crowd as Sabrina was hoping for something easier than her last humiliation.

“OK the second forfeit for Sabrina is that she has to lay on her back on the picnic table just over there and play with her pussy while the birthday girl gets to ask her some humiliating questions and if she doesn’t answer to my satisfaction then she will have her bra and panties destroyed and have to stay nude until she gets home later” Becky told the spectators and then looked at Sabrina and pointed to the picnic table that was out in the open under a large tree.

After being humiliated in front of strangers with her public spanking Sabrina thought her day couldn’t be more embarrassing but now she had to masturbate on a table for the crowds entertainment but this time she knew they had already seen her spanked so one more time shouldn’t be as bad and at least she could go home with underwear on so she walked the short distance to the table and lay down on the top of it with her fingers rubbing up and down then in and out of her now wet pussy.

“Do you have any questions for her Lara? Tammy asked as Lara thought about it and said.

“I see your wet and your nipples are hard now so I’m assuming that you like it when people make you expose yourself?”

Replying to Lara’s question Sabrina said “yes, I’m so horny now and so wet so I love the feeling even though I still get embarrassed a lot.”
“OK then I want you to tell the crowed what a exhibitionist and slut you are while they watch your finger your hole.”

Now Sabrina was so wet and almost ready to explode with an orgasm over the thought of being stripped and exposed in front of complete strangers for their entertainment she blurted out some words she thought she would never say in her life.

“I love to be stripped in front of complete strainers and it makes me so wet and Horny.”

“I’m a slut that loves to masturbate in front of people so they can film me.”

“My body belongs to Tammy and Becky to strip whenever they want because I don’t want to but need to be exposed to everybody.”

Sabrina couldn’t believe the words that just came out of her mouth but she had a bigger problem now as her hips trusted back and forth with each insertion of her finger she moaned louder until a gush of clear cum gushed out of her and all over the picnic table and she just lay there trying to recover her senses while looking up at the faces that were watching her entire ordeal.

“Good girl you did well” Tammy told her as she dropped her bra and panties on her stomach and once recovering enough she quickly put them on. For Sabrina the rest of the afternoon was uneventful and she soon found herself back at her apartment getting ready for bed.

Last edited by bondage bunny; 02-09-2022 at 12:03 AM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 03-03-2022, 07:38 PM   #13
bondage bunny

Three months later Sabrina had settled into her new role as Tammy and Becky’s submissive little slave girl and had become quite accustom to letting herself become a play toy for their amusement. Becky and Tammy had by now gotten Sabrina into a routine with daily tasks and activities to keep her busy and they liked to keep pushing her to try new things weather she wanted to try them or not.

Becky and Tammy now had complete clothing control of Sabrina’s clothes keeping them under lock and key in a cupboard in the spear room so Sabrina now had to ask if she wanted anything in particular out of her clothes to wear around the apartment but usually if Sabrina did get permission to wear something she wanted for the day it usually came with a stipulation like having to go outside on to the apartment balcony that faces a quiet road with only a few people and cars on it at any one time and if they looked up they could see Sabrina standing there then Sabrina would have to completely strip nude and stand still and count to fifty before getting her clothes she requested for the day. This was a character building task to build her confidence being nude around others so Becky and Tammy told her.

Sabrina liked her role as a sub but lately she was becoming more of a slave to them doing more daring tasks and activities each day and this made Sabrina wet and more confidants to impress them with her willingness to try new things she never thought she would ever try before getting into this lifestyle.

For instance two weeks ago both Becky and Tammy had watched a television show about babies and teen moms then they decided that most of the time while Sabrina was at home in the apartment her dress code unless told otherwise was as followed. Sabrina would be almost naked apart from a pink adult diaper and a set of ankle and wrist restraints that were connected by chains and all joined at a small ring in front of her so her small tits were on full display at all times and to finish things off Sabrina was shaved every morning to have a smooth pussy like a baby and this made her more popular with Tammy and Becky’s friends who seemed to visit a lot more since Sabrina had become a baby slave girl.

A popular pastime when Becky and Tammy’s friends were visiting was to waitress them and serve them drinks and food dressed as a baby while they played a game they called fifty two card joker where a deck of fifty two cards and one joker card were placed face down on a table and each player would take a turn turning over a card until the joker was turned over which entitled the person that turned it over to give Sabrina a dare or a punishment for refusing a dare.

Sabrina dressed in her chains and diaper poured some wine into glasses and put them onto a tray to take to Becky, Tammy and their two friends Jane and Peter who were in the next room setting up the cards for the game. As Sabrina bought in the tray of drinks and at it down on the coffee table Peter was new to the circle of friends and could not believe what he was seeing as a topless slave girl dressed only in a diaper and chains was serving him drinks but Jane was used to seeing Sabrina like this and took no notice as Sabrina went back to the kitchen and bought back some bowls of chips and put them on the coffee table next to the drinks.

Sabrina didn’t like it much when Becky and Tammy bought someone new back to the apartment mainly because they would make it so any new person would be the center of attention when it came to some of the dares she would be given.

As the evening went on and they started the card game not much happened for Sabrina with only number cards being turned over until Jane had her next turn and turned over the joker to the delight of the other players. “For your dare this evening I want you to stand in front of the chair Peter is sitting on and take off your diaper” Jane said laughing while she said it.

Sabrina knew she had to do this and didn’t really mind doing some humiliating things but it still embarrassed her a little when it was a complete stranger she had to do it for so Sabrina moved forward until she got in front of Peters chair and undid the tabs on the sides of the diaper and let it drop to the floor waiting for the look on Peters face as her exposed pussy came into view.
By the end of the day Sabrina was quite the little exhibitionist having to show off her body several times over the day.
The following 3 users say Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:
Old 03-04-2022, 08:45 PM   #14
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Loving this story, thank you. Looking forward to more.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:26 AM   #15
bondage bunny

Sabrina settled in well as Becky and Tammy’s slave as they trained her to their liking's. The only difference now was both Tammy and Becky had a discussion and decided that Sabrina was getting a little too comfortable with her submission and wanted to see how far they could push her into making her do whatever they decided and to make her push herself into doing new experiences so from a week ago they introduced her to a dog shock collar but instead of placing it around her neck they bought a small dog collar and while she was asleep they strapped it to her inner thigh between her knee and her upper leg and attached it with a small padlock so Sabrina couldn’t remove it without asking permission but that was only granted when she had to take a shower or a bath.

The shock collar was fixed in a position so that it was hidden underneath Sabrina’s skirt or pants ad hidden from any public seeing it. The collar remote was a simple design with three buttons on it. The first button was marked with the words mild which gave Sabrina a very mild shock that was noticeable but didn’t hurt her instead it was enough of a shock to let her know she was shocked and went up her leg to her pussy where it only tingled and made her aware that Becky or Tammy wanted her attention. This button was used mostly on Sabrina while she was getting used to her new toy and had the required affect on her making her come to attention or else the next button was used which Sabrina didn’t like as much.

The second button on the remote was marked as low shock and whenever Sabrina was a little hesitant to follow the rules she had that shock which was a little more powerful and made her jolt a little as the shock hit her and ran up her leg making her pussy hurt for a couple of seconds.

The third button was marked as high and so far Sabrina had only received that one once to test it out and give Sabrina a little taste of what she would receive if she didn’t comply with anything Becky or Tammy asked her to do but that would only be a last resort if Sabrina didn’t want to be a compliant slave as it made Sabrina let out a shriek and made her hold her crutch and jump with the shock.

Sabrina had a feeling that she was going to have to humiliate herself at the hands of both Tammy and Becky for their amusement anytime or anyplace they saw fit and with the threat of getting shocked she had not much of a choice and thought to herself that she hoped that they would have some compassion but Sabrina had known the girls for a while and knew just how sadistic and dirty their minds could be at times which worried her a little but she sort of put herself in this position wanting to be their slave girl in the first place so she would just have to grin and bear it and hope they didn’t do too much to her.

Becky and Tammy had planning a camping trip for a couple of weeks and now was the best time to do it as both of them had four weeks holidays from work so they had plenty of time to organize a few days away to relax. They both had been reading some pamphlets and looking at pictures on several different camping places and eventually decided that they were going to drive to Lake Summers which was a camping area twenty five kilometers out of the city and consisted of a large lake with walking trails and several medium size wood cabins spaced out around the lake giving each cabin plenty of privacy from each other then each cabin was built close to the lake with a barbecue and wooden picnic tables out front and its own wooden peer next to the cabin for fisherman who rented out the cabins during the summer months but being winter most of the cabins were vacant this time of year.

The next couple of days were mainly packing clothes and supplies for the camping trip and Sabrina still with her shock collar on her leg had to injure light shocks and the occasional mild shock as she packed her things and had to learn fast doing requests like taking off her top in the apartment or repeating degrading sentences they whispered in her ear like “I’m a slut whore” anywhere she was at the time and if after two minutes if she had not repeated it back to them she got a mild shock that she didn’t like so she soon learnt to go along with them and see what happens and hoping they are nice to her over the camping trip but she had doubts that would happen.

The next morning was Friday and the day of the camping trip and the girls had the car packed with their luggage the evening before so they could leave early for the trip. Sabrina finished her morning shower then stepped out of the glass cubical where Tammy had been sitting on a chair watching the naked Sabrina wash her body. After Sabrina had dried her body with a towel she stood still with her legs slightly apart so Tammy could reattach her shock color to her upper leg then Tammy told her to go to her room where Becky had laid out clothes for the day on her bed. Sabrina walked the Twenty meters down the hallway completely naked to her room to see what they wanted her to wear and hoping it would not be too embarrassing for her.

As Sabrina looked on her bed she could see that Becky had some nice clothes for her to wear starting with a pair of denim shorts that were slightly baggy on her that came down to just above her knees hiding the shock collar and with a button on the top of them and a zip down the front but looking around she had not given her any panties to wear so she slipped on the shorts and done up the button.

Next Sabrina picked up her bra and realized it was the same mini mouse bra from earlier that was a size too small her and when she put it on it forced her small breasts together making her cleavage a little bigger.

Once Sabrina fastened her bra she picked up a blue t-shirt with a v in the front of it that made her cleavage stand out once it was on but not enough to look slutty to anyone that sees her in it.

The only thing left on Sabrina’s bed was a pair of white cotton socks and a pair of black running shoes that she promptly put on then headed down to the front door and out to the car getting into the back seat and buckling up her seat belt as the car backed out of the driveway and disappeared down the road.
The following user says Thank You to bondage bunny for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk