Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Kink and Education

Old 03-23-2023, 03:53 AM   #1
FolDae

Default Long term Butt plug use

Hello fellow Getdarians,

I have a question regarding my plugging. My Miss is training me to handle more and bigger plugs/items anally. And for that i have to train, which is going swimmingly i would say. We have been training for about 2 months now. I currently use a medium sized plug for once every few days, sometimes daily, ranging from a few hours to 12 hours at some point.

The question my girlfriend has, is that she is concerned that the way me and my Miss use the plugs (for the times i wear the 10-12 hours) might cause incontinence. When wearing it, it actually feels comfortable, and i think this is still fine and everything will turn out Ok, but she thinks i might be having them too long inserted.

What are your experiences and your findings? How long have you held? Have you ever had troubles afterwards, or irreversible damage happen? Would love to get some more insight and maybe remove my GF's doubts
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2023, 06:01 AM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

To answer the main question , no you wont get incontinent from wearing a plug, with very large ones you will gape and it can cause problems to hold for a bit but the muscle will not stop working at some point and all will be back to normal even in this case
Unless you actually hurt the muscle. So increase the size very slowly and don't force it.

Wearing it for long can cause some problems with cramping muscles or little wounds if it gets to dry while not used to it. As beginner lube is your friend and dependant on the lube you want to reapply it from time to time.
The advice from doctors tends to be not more than about 3 hours but they are of course very conservative, to be on the safe side just in case and longer than 3 hours is doable as long as you feel comfortable with it in general (although 12 hours is clearly on the very long side)

A thing to keep in mind there is that wearing it over night has the downside of not being able to feel if there are problems (you wont feel the pain sleeping) So in general something to be very careful about

For sign, in short, if you start cramping you should take it out, same for any form of bleeding a lot more so with burning pain as this can be a sign of a wound , something to be very careful about as infection risk is high

Last edited by Merlin; 03-23-2023 at 06:04 AM.
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk