Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2024, 01:09 PM   #1
dare__slave

Female 22F - Diapered Day Tasks

Tomorrow I will be home alone from the early afternoon all the way until around 10pm. I’m hardly ever home alone, so I really want to make the most of it.

I plan to spend the whole time diapered, but I’m looking for different tasks to complete to keep me in the mood the whole day.

I do have a couple of chores to get done tomorrow, so if you want to incorporate those that’d be really helpful! I need to:
  • Clean my room
  • Do laundry
  • Clean out my closet
  • Cook dinner
  • Clean my bathroom

I can’t wait to hear your ideas for me! Also, as a reminder, I am NOT allowed to edge or cum!

loves: diapers, spanking, pee control, orgasm control, hidden public, wetting, anal, clothing control

dislikes: hard pain, non-hidden public, messing

limits: orgasms, permanent, pics/vids, family/friends

toys: diapers, pull-ups, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, tunnel plug, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
dare__slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 05:57 AM   #2
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

So the first thing is that you can't spend the day in a dry diaper. Be sure to hydrate regularly and don't hesitate to we yourself as the need arises.

Now, it probably isn't fair to have you be naked, aside from the diaper, all day - so for every piece of clothing you wear above the diaper, you need to incorporate a toy as well. Don't wear anything that would hide the diaper too well. No loose dresses or anything. Revel in your diaper, don't hide it.

At each diaper change you should also add some insertable toy - dildo, plug, etc. like the dildo for this because it can move, but not too much with a wet diaper holding it in place.

Likes: Diapers, pee control, wetting, anal, hidden public, crossdressing
Dislikes: lightly hidden public
Limits: Family, Scat, full public
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control me, diaper, diaper dare, diaper task, task ideas