Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 07-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
Alrighty... 30 questions as promised XD .... there is technically more than 30 because some have two but you only need to count 30 questions
1. circles or squares? why?
Circles. I like well rounded things.

2. what do you like about edges?
I actually don't like the edges themselves, I like the horny effect they bring. But unfortunately they also often bring a ruin which I hate. So I kind of have a love-hate relationship with edges.

3. have you ever been a dom?
No, but I am curious about that too. But I really am mostly a sub. Maybe just 10-15 % dom?

4. what was the sexiest outfit you have ever worn?
I don't think I have anything that I would call sexy. I hear some women find a man in a suit sexy so I guess the answer would be a suit then.
I recently bought some lingerie to be used for cross dressing dares and while that stuff is certainly sexy, I don't think it makes me look very sexy so I don't think that qualifies.

5. steak or bacon?
Steak. I personally find bacon highly overrated.

6. would you eat a worm for a dare?
No, certainly not a live one!

7. what would you do for me if I said I might give you a chance to reduce all your edges?
The easy answer would be: whatever you want. But that would not only be too easy, it would also be untrue. I could never do whatever you want. You might want a million dollars and I'm not gonna give you a million dollars.
What I can do is give you a custom and personalized dare. Or I could help you with a new set of pm dares. Or perhaps I could help you out with one of your threads, like your own AMA thread.

8. do you like ALL feet? even ugly/hairy ones?
No I don't like all feet. In fact there are many feet I don't like. I don't like male feet for one. Although I guess that is a little unfair to the feet because some, although it's a minority, of men do take good care of their feet so if taken at feet-value they could look just as good. But I am straight and I am not attracted to men so being attracted to their feet seems weird. I also don't like hairy feet, feet with fungus, feet with hammer toes, Hobbit feet and feet that aren't human. Also feet should be well cared for and the toenails should always be kept short! I'm also not a big fan of yellow or orange toenail polish nor am I a fan of toe rings.

9. what are you most scared of?
Rejection

10. when was the last time you drooled?
Last night probably. I always drool when I sleep.

11. why do you love drooling?
I find it humiliating and it makes me messy and I like both those things.

12. what are you wearing right now?
Contacts and otherwise nothing

13. do you procrastinate?
Yes, all the time. I procrastinated even answering these questions way too long. I'm so sorry.

14. what would you do if you were swimming next to a real live shark?
Actually I already have. But that was a small and friendly shark. Did you know most shark are entirely not dangerous.
But I'm assuming you meant a great white. In that case I would probably literally shit my paints. So I hope it hates poo.

15. when did you learn about your passion for feet?
It was only about 10 years ago I think. I'm not sure when exactly and I don't know how it happened either. When I was a youngster I couldn't care less about feet.

16. how much sleep did you get last night?
Almost 8 hours actually. Usually it's only barely 7 sometimes even 6.

17. when was the last time you went to a party?
How many people are needed before you can call it a party? With a large group that was a few months ago. From my work. I didn't like it. I don't like parties in general.

18. who was the last person you talked to in real life?
A friend, and almost an hour ago.

19. what would you do if you were invisible for one day?
Walk around naked everywhere and probably look at feet closer then I should.

20. if you could break one rule, any rule in the world, for one week, what would it be and why?
That is a very difficult question. I really have to think there are so many rules. I can't think of any rule that bothers me really. I really have to think much longer for this. If I think of something I will surely let you know.

21. what is the goal of life? what is our purpose?
This one's easy actually in my humble opinion. There is no purpose. I don't believe in God and I think the universe and like just ARE. The universe couldn't care less about you. We just ARE. We just exist. But I find that a positive thought actually. It means I can be anything or do anything. There is no absolute judgement. So our personal goal is just to make the most out of like. Just in order to get the best experience out of it because we are only here once.

22. if an alien was looking at you 2 yards away from you, what would be the first 3 things you would do?
1. Freak out; 2. Back off; 3. After a while come back again because I'm curious.

23. What is your opinion on Trump?
I think he's a total and utter fool. He doesn't take his job seriously at all. It's just a playground for him. Just a game: playing president. And nurturing his gigantic ego.
But then, I really couldn't care less. I'm not even American and the USA isn't even really ruled by presidents anyway so I don't think it matters much.

24. microwave or oven?
Oven. I don't even have a microwave.

25. newspaper or magazine?
Magazine on specific subject. Although I rarely read either.

26. mug or glass?
Depends on for what. Mugs are for coffee. Glasses are for everything else. But I use the glass mostly.

27. what is your religion? are you very religious?
Like I said above: I'm not. I'm an atheist.

28. how do you feel about snakes?
Snakes are cool. I'm not afraid of them even if I know I honestly should be because many are extremely dangerous. Some species can kill you within 5 minutes. They are pretty fascinating really.

29. are you good with babies? what about kids?
Uhm, no not particulary.

30. refrigerator or freezer? why?
Refrigerator. I cannot do without it wheras I could do without a freezer.

Well... that's 60 new edges for me.
Poor me.
All the reductions I earned before are now all back again.

But thank you of course for the good questions. I hope my answers are satisfactory.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2017, 02:27 PM   #2
pup.
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroface View Post
4. what was the sexiest outfit you have ever worn?
I don't think I have anything that I would call sexy. I hear some women find a man in a suit sexy so I guess the answer would be a suit then.
I recently bought some lingerie to be used for cross dressing dares and while that stuff is certainly sexy, I don't think it makes me look very sexy so I don't think that qualifies.
Well, it counts if it makes you feel sexy. it all your own opinion, not what others think is sexy on you.

Quote:
5. steak or bacon?
Steak. I personally find bacon highly overrated.
Why is it overrated? I love steak too though.
Heres another question: How do you like your steak cooked?

Quote:
6. would you eat a worm for a dare?
No, certainly not a live one!
What if you roasted the worm? That could be quite yummy don't you think?

Quote:
7. what would you do for me if I said I might give you a chance to reduce all your edges?
The easy answer would be: whatever you want... but I could never do whatever you want. You might want a million dollars and I'm not gonna give you a million dollars.
... perhaps I could help you out with one of your threads, like your own AMA thread.
Oh, yes don't lie. But now I want a million dollars... I didn't before but know that you mention it...
Hm... there is a thread I have been thinking of making but it would be a lot of work so I haven't really done anything about the idea.... but I wouldn't give you the option of reducing ALL your edges.

Quote:
8. No I don't like all feet.... I also don't like hairy feet, feet with fungus, feet with hammer toes, Hobbit feet and feet that aren't human... I'm also not a big fan of yellow or orange toenail polish nor am I a fan of toe rings.
Oh, yes this makes sense. I am quite glad you don't like all feet. I would have been really weird if you did. What is wrong with yellow and orange nail polish? What do you have against toe rings?

Quote:
13. ... I procrastinated even answering these questions way too long. I'm so sorry.[/B]
how were you procrastinating? what were you doing instead?

Quote:
20. if you could break one rule, any rule in the world, for one week, what would it be and why?
That is a very difficult question. I really have to think there are so many rules. I can't think of any rule that bothers me really. I really have to think much longer for this. If I think of something I will surely let you know.
This is not an answer. You could have said anything. you could have made something up. You could have said something like oh im sure there is a better rule that i would want to break but right now I would say.... This is not an acceptable answer. Maybe Butterfly can give you a punishment? Or I can think of something interesting... or both XD

So I am going to give you just a couple more questions (for now) to add more edges to the 60 that I gave you from last time.

2. Have you ever dug a hole in the dirt with your bare hands? would you do so for a dare or a task?
3. How would you feel about being in a bath tub filled to the brim with only live worms?
4. How did you pick your avatar? Did you draw the worm on it or did you find it online?
5. How fast can you type with your feet?

Spoiler:
i am taken

Last edited by pup.; 07-07-2017 at 07:09 PM.
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:54 AM   #3
Sam~
Truth Freak

Well let's get you to 1,000

1) Do you read erotica?

2) What is your favourite type of erotica?

3) Have you ever played strip poker? If not, would you?

4) What's the silliest mistake/thing you have ever done?

5) What's the most embarrassing thing you have done, or happened to you in public?

6) Have you ever been in a car accident?

7) What's the scariest thing you have ever done or happened to you?

8) What in your life are you most proud of?

9) Would you rather be completely bald or hairy all over?

I think that should do it

Spanks with a cane (or strong stick (at least 1 foot long) if you don't have a cane)

Last edited by Sam~; 07-18-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Sam~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 11:46 AM   #4
pup.
Account Banned

Looks like you have about 969 spanks with just a flip flop on your ass.... lets fix that shall we? And yes, I am feeling a little bit sadistic so maybe I will use a stick

so... 10+(26x3)=88
Since you have never tried using a stick, spank your inner right thigh 15 times with a stick... can be any stick.
To make it even more interesting, spank your feet (30 times each foot) with a hairbrush.
The rest of the spanks will be as you please.

Well have fun and here are those questions.

1. If you had to write 100 words on your body, what color marker/sharpie would you write in and why?
2. What is your opinion on using ducktape?
3. Do you work out? if so, do you listen to music when you do? if not, would you listen to music if you did workout?
4. are you good at climbing trees? when was the last time you climb a tree?
5. do you like crawling like the dirty worm that you are?
6. what is your favorite outfit to wear? (naked is not an outfit)
7. what is your favorite chore and why?
8. do you clean your windows?
9. do ever wear scarfs?
10. how often do you wear hats?
11. what kind of hats do you wear?
12. do you wear glasses?
13. What is the most number of times you have spanked your feet in one sitting?
14. do you like your feet being spanked?
15. what kind of rulers do you have? metal? wooden? plastic? How long are they?
16. what color is your hair?
17. what color are your eyes?
18. have you ever painted your toes?
19. have you ever painted your nails?
20. What is your favorite question that someone has asked you on your ama? Who asked you this?
21. when was the last time you ate peanut butter?
22. have you ever worn a skirt? what color was it?
23. what was the longest time you have worn a bra?
24. who was the last person who saw you naked?
25. has anyone ever seen you wear a bra?
26. why did you draw a picture of a tombstone?

Spoiler:
i am taken

Last edited by pup.; 07-18-2017 at 12:01 PM.
pup. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:49 PM   #5
qmu
getDare Devil

Oh, we are so close to breaking your record, and it is just Tuesday! So more questions! (I promise, depending on your answer to question 20 I'll stop =p)

1. Would you like to be famous - not celebrity famous, but famous for something you did (like saving someone's life, being a war hero, etc), discovered, wrote, etc)? If so in what way?
2. Would you prefer to always sound smarter than what you actually are, but never being more than average or to always be taken as stupid, but being way smarter than what people give you credit for?
3. Would you change anything about the way you were raised or about your childhood?
4. If you could trade one talent you have for another new talent, would you? What would you trade and for what?
5. Would you like to try an anal hook? With worms usually being associated with bait for fishing it sounds too perfect...
6. Do you have a hammock in your apartment? If not, why not and would you like one? If yes, do you like sleep or take naps in it?
7. Do you like taking naps?
8. What do you value most in other people?
9. Did you read "The Call of Cthullu"? =D Any other stories from Lovecraft?
10. What do you do if you can’t sleep?
11. What is the strangest/silliest thing you believed in as a child?
12. What is the strangest/silliest thing you still believe in?
13. Do you consider yourself innocent? If not, was there a particular moment that broke your innocence or was it gradual?
14. What five words would you choose to describe yourself?
15. What five words would you choose to describe what being kinky means to you?
16. What is the thing you dream of you're working most hard towards right now?
17. If you knew you'd unavoidably die exactly one year from now, would you change the way you're living? If yes, what would change and why?
18. Is there anything about yourself that you hope would change, but probably never will?
19. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? What about if it had to be a silly or funny sounding name?
20. Given it's only Tuesday, is this getting scary or out-of-hand? Or is the thrill of so many spanks enticing?

Edit: Just commenting...

Quote:
[...]
267) Do you have any secret family recipes?
No
268) Do you have any family secrets?
No
269) Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yeah
[...]
Not suspicious at all =p
  • I am in my late twenties
  • I have no idea what my sexuality is, something in the middle of bi, pan and asexual
  • I really like books, games, role playing, swords and silly/cute things
  • My likes/dislikes/limits and PM Dares need rewriting... but I am lazy and don't think will need them soon
  • Damion is this awesome guy who is my friend and master
qmu

Last edited by qmu; 07-18-2017 at 07:55 PM.
qmu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 10:15 PM   #6
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Oh, we are so close to breaking your record, and it is just Tuesday! So more questions! (I promise, depending on your answer to question 20 I'll stop =p)
1. Would you like to be famous - not celebrity famous, but famous for something you did (like saving someone's life, being a war hero, etc), discovered, wrote, etc)? If so in what way?
Would be nice to be famous for having had an impact on the world for some way. And invention maybe. Something for the greater good.

2. Would you prefer to always sound smarter than what you actually are, but never being more than average or to always be taken as stupid, but being way smarter than what people give you credit for?
The first, bluff will get you far in life.

3. Would you change anything about the way you were raised or about your childhood?
No, I think that was good for the most part. Although I wish we didn't move around so much

4. If you could trade one talent you have for another new talent, would you? What would you trade and for what?
I think the only thing I might call a talent is creativity but I like that so I wouldn't trade it

5. Would you like to try an anal hook? With worms usually being associated with bait for fishing it sounds too perfect...
Hahahaha!! Maybe this is now my favorite question (@pup if you're reading).
Yes, I would definitely try that.

6. Do you have a hammock in your apartment? If not, why not and would you like one? If yes, do you like sleep or take naps in it?
I do not but I definitely would like one. I love lying in a hammock and I might even sleep in it.

7. Do you like taking naps?
Yeah, they are often better then sleeping at night

8. What do you value most in other people?
When they are open minded and non judgemental

9. Did you read "The Call of Cthullu"? =D Any other stories from Lovecraft?
I did not but maybe I should. Cthulu intrigues me.

10. What do you do if you can’t sleep?
That rarely ever happens but IF it happens I just lie there until, eventually, I do sleep

11. What is the strangest/silliest thing you believed in as a child?
That ghosts are real

12. What is the strangest/silliest thing you still believe in?
That someone who I give a dare to in a thread will write a report on it (am I too cynical here?)

13. Do you consider yourself innocent? If not, was there a particular moment that broke your innocence or was it gradual?
No, I was only really innocent when I was a child. I did lose it gradually but surely

14. What five words would you choose to describe yourself?
Honest, critical, introverted, creative, open minded.

15. What five words would you choose to describe what being kinky means to you?
fun, challenging, scary, hot, weird

16. What is the thing you dream of you're working most hard towards right now?
Finding my true calling in life

17. If you knew you'd unavoidably die exactly one year from now, would you change the way you're living? If yes, what would change and why?
I'd like to think that I would quit my job and go traveling the world and spend all my money and enjoy. The reality is probably that I'd still quit my job but just sit at home being terribly depressed. I don't think I could enjoy life with knowing something like that. I am one of those people who really does NOT want to know IF I would have cancer now, for example.

18. Is there anything about yourself that you hope would change, but probably never will?
Being more confident in social situations, speaking more easily to new people

19. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to? What about if it had to be a silly or funny sounding name?
I'd change it to Richard. If it has to be silly? I don't want a silly first name.

20. Given it's only Tuesday, is this getting scary or out-of-hand? Or is the thrill of so many spanks enticing?
It's not too scary yet, at least not the spanks to my ass. But that cane is a little intimidating...

So that's 70 more spanks from you!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 07-19-2017, 06:50 PM   #7
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

All of these will go to your thighs:

1. What do you like to eat on your pizzas?
2. What is your least favorite food?
3. Have you ever got stitches?
4. What is your worst injury you ever received?
5. Do you like comic books?
6. If you won the lottery, what is one thing you would never do again?
7. What color would your dream car be?
8. If you had to choose, which Disney character would you be?
9. Do you have a bucket list?
10. If you got a cat, would you let me name him/her?
11. What would you name them?
12. Why haven't you got a cat?
13. Can you please get a cat now?
14. Would you let me wax off all your body hair?
15. If you had to cut out one of your favorite foods forever, which would it be?
16. Is there any profession you would not want your future partner to do?
17. What 3 places do you wish you could travel to next?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:44 PM   #8
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pup. View Post
so... 10+(26x3)=88
Yes, thanks for doing the math for me

Since you have never tried using a stick, spank your inner right thigh 15 times with a stick... can be any stick.
To make it even more interesting, spank your feet (30 times each foot) with a hairbrush.
The rest of the spanks will be as you please.
Uuuuhh.... okay....

1. If you had to write 100 words on your body, what color marker/sharpie would you write in and why?
Black marker, because that is the marker I have and always use for that. But 100 words is a lot!

2. What is your opinion on using ducktape?
Ducktape is very useful for quick repairs around the house. It's also grey, I like the color grey. Also, it's actually duct tape. No ducks were harmed in the creation of said tape.

3. Do you work out? if so, do you listen to music when you do? if not, would you listen to music if you did workout?
I usually do not work out but when I do I don't listen to music. I probably should work out more.

4. are you good at climbing trees? when was the last time you climb a tree?
I am very good at climbing anything. As a kid I used to climb every tree. I had tree huts and many an hour I spent in trees. I even spent the night in a tree once. I think the last time I climbed a tree was about 1.5 years ago.

5. do you like crawling like the dirty worm that you are?
Sometimes, yes

6. what is your favorite outfit to wear? (naked is not an outfit)
It's not? Well in that case.... my sweat pants and sweater

7. what is your favorite chore and why?
Probably ironing. It's quickest as I usually only iron 1 shirt if I have to before I put it on.

8. do you clean your windows?
Very rarely. I should actually.

9. do ever wear scarfs?
Rarely. I have one for winter which I sometimes do wear with a certain coat. But otherwise not. I find sweaters annoying.

10. how often do you wear hats?
Just my cap sometimes outside to block out the sun from my eyes

11. what kind of hats do you wear?
The cap I mentioned

12. do you wear glasses?
At the moment, yes. But usually during the day I wear contacts

13. What is the most number of times you have spanked your feet in one sitting?
Maybe 10? I haven't spanked them very often

14. do you like your feet being spanked?
I am not sure. It's more painful then my ass, that's for sure.

15. what kind of rulers do you have? metal? wooden? plastic? How long are they?
I only have a plastic ruler which is 32 centimeters. It isn't effective on my ass but maybe other places.
I also have have a wooden paint stirrer which is a bit longer.

16. what color is your hair?
Brown

17. what color are your eyes?
Green

18. have you ever painted your toes?
No, but I have painted my toe nails.

19. have you ever painted your nails?
No.

20. What is your favorite question that someone has asked you on your ama? Who asked you this?
DareFiend asked me "Since you are a worm, the question logically (?) presents itself, what is your favorite worm hole?"
I'm not sure it was the best of all but it made me laugh.

21. when was the last time you ate peanut butter?
Yesterday

22. have you ever worn a skirt? what color was it?
No

23. what was the longest time you have worn a bra?
About 30 minutes, due to a dare that Samishere gave me on my reduction thread.

24. who was the last person who saw you naked?
A professional domme

25. has anyone ever seen you wear a bra?
No

26. why did you draw a picture of a tombstone?
I'd rather not get into that if you don't mind

Thank you for your questions!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 07-18-2017, 09:20 PM   #9
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samishere View Post
Well let's get you to 1,000
Oh that really isn't necessary.
It's not written in the rules, but you are allowed to ask questions without spanks.

1) Do you read erotica?
Not usually, I think I have once or twice in the past

2) What is your favourite type of erotica?
I don't know as I don't read it

3) Have you ever played strip poker? If not, would you?
I have not. I would with the right crowd

4) What's the silliest mistake/thing you have ever done?
I once get myself tied up in my own seatbelt. Took me forever to get loose

5) What's the most embarrassing thing you have done, or happened to you in public?
Bying lipstick, nailpolish and tampons in a store. And the lady telling me I got a sample type lipstick and I should get something else

6) Have you ever been in a car accident?
Fortunately not

7) What's the scariest thing you have ever done or happened to you?
I once got caught in a current on a surfboard which I couldn't swim against. I was drifting off further and further. I actually thought then I was going to die. Obviously for some reason that hasn't happened and at one point I did manage to swim back.

8) What in your life are you most proud of?
Getting my first job after professional education probably. It isn't much I agree. But I can't think of anything else.

9) Would you rather be completely bald or hairy all over?
Completely bald.

Spanks with a cane (or strong stick (at least 1 foot long) if you don't have a cane)
Did you say cane!?!?
I don't even have a stick I think. I'll have to start searching.

37 spanks added (I will categorize in my overview in signature)!

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Old 01-07-2018, 12:40 AM   #10
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

1. Now that you have bought new toys, what is your new favorite?
2. What are the top 3 things on your wish list?
3. Why don't you drink anymore?
4. Would you rather wear your chastity cage or a diaper for 48 hours straight.
5. How long do you think you could wear your plug for without removing it (other than for bathroom and cleaning as allowed)?
6. What is one kink goal you want to work on in 2018?
7. Would you be interested in betting on the winter olympics for rewards/punishments?
8. Do you really like your collar and tag?

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 10:46 AM   #11
Jaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
1. Now that you have bought new toys, what is your new favorite?
The newest are my metal plug, the anchor plug and the butterfly gag. I think it's actually the metal plug Miss. I hope it will become the anchor, but like I wrote in my report, as of yet it feels rather underwhelming.
2. What are the top 3 things on your wish list?
There are so many toys I would like but for most I don't know the specifics yet and for many I feel they will end up being dissapointing.
The onces I do know specifically that for sure I want are:
- Tunnel plug
- Anal speculum
- Thicker and longer dildo (so I can do double anal or anal + oral)

3. Why don't you drink anymore?
I do still drink but very rarely. I don't care about it as much anymore. Besides coffee I really only drink water most of the time and I am just as fine with the taste of water.
Also, now that I drink so little, when I do drink I have to be careful not to get a headache. I absoultely hate hangovers. I always have and never thought they were worth it.
I'm not much of a party person anyway but the last time I had a hangover (which was an absolutely terrible one) I vowed never to be hungover ever again. It's been more than two years now without and I don't miss it.

4. Would you rather wear your chastity cage or a diaper for 48 hours straight.
This question is really really tough because both I really would hate to have to do.
Provided I don't have to go out it's probably the diaper because the cage would just get too painful during the night.

5. How long do you think you could wear your plug for without removing it (other than for bathroom and cleaning as allowed)?
If not having to go to work perhaps indefinitely if I had to. Last time I did 100 hours and then I wanted to stop, not because I couldn't continue but just because I wanted a rest.
I do wish to beat that record of 100 hours and I wouldn't want to have to wear it indefinitely. But I think technically I could.

6. What is one kink goal you want to work on in 2018?
Perhaps one of them is spank my (preferably ass) until it's purple and bruised. But we all know how hard that is.
7. Would you be interested in betting on the winter olympics for rewards/punishments?
To be totally honest, not at all. The winter olympics, or any sports for that matter, doesn't interest me in the slightest. It would feel like a punishment if I now had to start watching this. I'm sorry Miss.
8. Do you really like your collar and tag?
I really do! I think it's a great symbol of submission and I really love the tag as it makes it very personal. I am comfortable in wearing it too.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToys

Advertisements
Kink Talk