Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-01-2018, 10:54 AM   #1
qman429

Male 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (offline relationship)

18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in US (offline relationship)

Hey!

About Me:
I'm an 18 y/o submissive guy. I'm 5'6 and I have a slim body type. I'm looking for someone in the Southern California area to play with, online at first with the possibility of meeting assuming all goes well between us. I'm not too concerned about age, I would prefer someone around my age but as long as you're younger than 30 or so I'd love to talk. I'm open to talking to anyone so just because you don't live in southern California doesn't mean you shouldn't send me a message.

What I'm looking for:
I would love to talk to new and experienced mistresses alike. If you're new then I think we'd have fun learning together and if you're experienced I'd love to learn from you. I'd prefer if you were very strict and demanding but also laid back when we aren't playing. But of course I'd love to hear from all of you and see who meshes well with me.

[COLOR="red"]What I'm into:[COLOR]
CBT
Collaring
Chastity
Orgasm Control
Rules
Humiliation
Ruined Orgasm
Worship
Forced
Cuckolding

My Kik is qman429, feel free to message me

Last edited by qman429; 06-01-2018 at 10:57 AM. Reason: accidentally clicked submit, wasnt finished

Advertisements
Kink Talk