Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-01-2022, 06:08 AM   #1
HornyTraveler

Talking Sisters Extreme Game of TorD!

Intro
It was a friday night, and my parents were out of town on a business trip for the week. Their work requires them to travel every couple of months, so this wasn't anything unusal to us. As usual they left my older brohter, Harry, in charge to look after me and our younger sister, Sasha.

Harry is a very social person, always going out with friends and partying. But he's a good brother that always looks after me and Sasha, so my parents often excuse him for the mischief he gets up too. My sister, Sasha, on the other hand is quite reserved. She dosent have a lot of friends and often keeps to her self, once she opens up to you though, you wont be able to get her to shut up.

I was in my bedroom watching youtube on my pc when i heard a knock on my door. Sasha walked in before i had the chance to respond. “What are you up to bro” she said kindly “Nothing much, watching videos, waiting for the party to die down so i can go to bed” i responded. Harry had organised a party with all his friends at our house tonight, so their was loud music playing and people yelling about making it quite difficult to get any sleep. “Here, have one” Sasha said, while chucking me a beer. I caught it and gave her a side glance, “I stole a six pack from the fridge.” Sasha giggled, “you naughty girl.” i joked, as i cracked open the beer and had a drink. We sat on my floor for almost an hour talking about what ever we felt like, as we kept drinking the conversations escalated to more mature subjects, which we were quite happy discussing. Unlike normal siblings, this came natural for us, for as long as i can remember we've been really close, often camping out in each others rooms overnight.

Just as we finished our last drink my sisters phone rang. “Oh that must be Lucy!” Sasha exclaimed. Lucy was Sasha's childhood friend, she was an outgoing, sporty girl who didnt have trouble making conversation, she could also be quite perverted and flirty if she's comfortable with you. Sasha dashed out my room, to the front door, unlocking it, and letting Sasha in.

A few moments later Sasha poked her head into my room. “Do you mind if me and Lucy chill in your room for a bit bro?” Sasha asked, ”Not at all” I said, Sasha walked into my room first followed by Lucy, who had bought with her a bottle of alcohol. “Hey Steph, how are ya?” Lucy said “Good thanks” I replied. Sasha and Lucy sat on the ground with me creating a cirlce between us. We sat like this for awhile just drinking and talking about whatever we felt like.

“Fuck their loud” I said in respone to my brother and his friends being as noisy as humanly possible. “You're not wrong” Lucy agreed, “Hey i know!” said Sasha, “Hows about we play a game of truth or dare!” I thought for a bit, I know how a game of truth or dare can end up, especially while drinking! After thinking it through, I decided to agree, as did Lucy. “I'm down” I said, “Sounds like fun” Lucy laughed. “I will go first since I suggested it, everyone okay with that?” “Sure thing” me and Lucy said at the same time. “Okay, Lucy, Truth or Dare?” Lucy picked dare. “I dare you to make out with my brother!”

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Dislikes: Anal, Piss play, Public play

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
HornyTraveler is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to HornyTraveler for this post:
Old 09-01-2022, 06:09 AM   #2
HornyTraveler

Hey guys this is my first attempt at a story inspired by countless other stories i have read over the times of browsing getdare. Not alot happens in the first chapter, I more wanted to set up for what will hopefully be an amazing story.
My goal for this story is to try and have a little bit of something for everyone so in saying that, if you are easily grossed out by certain fetishes this might not be the story for you. But we will see how it goes and hopefully you all get some sense of enjoyment out of it.
Also i have intentionally left the ages and appearances of the characters out of it as i want that to be up to the viewer.
Well hopefully my grammar isnt too bad and I look forward to seeing if yous enjoy it, also any and all feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Likes: Humiliation, Feet, Light pain, Cum play, Dares involving/in nature, Messy/Dirty, Saliva

Limits: Social suicide, Permanent, Scat, Extreme pain, Cbt, Illegal, Family, Bestiality, Blood, Breath play
Old 09-01-2022, 10:42 AM   #3
Jojo246

Who is steph I got confused?
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2022, 03:51 PM   #4
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo246 View Post
Who is steph I got confused?
Sorry if it wasn't obvious still trying to learn the rops haha but Steph is the brother

Old 09-04-2022, 03:13 AM   #5
b0ris

Grammar my dear!
You're no longer talking, but writing.

their: ownership. It is their book.
there: indicates location (etc), Over there, not here.
they're: short for they are.

In the short text, you have nice examples of all three:
  1. Their work requires them to travel every couple of months,... OK
  2. ..., so their was loud music playing... NOT OK, should be there.
  3. “Fuck their loud” NOT OK, should be “Fuck. They're loud”
See Merriam-Webster
Old 09-04-2022, 10:30 AM   #6
Jojo246

Ok it's just usually a girls name is all
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2022, 05:12 PM   #7
HornyTraveler

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ris View Post
Grammar my dear!
You're no longer talking, but writing.

their: ownership. It is their book.
there: indicates location (etc), Over there, not here.
they're: short for they are.

In the short text, you have nice examples of all three:
  1. Their work requires them to travel every couple of months,... OK
  2. ..., so their was loud music playing... NOT OK, should be there.
  3. “Fuck their loud” NOT OK, should be “Fuck. They're loud”
See Merriam-Webster
Yea i thought I wouldve made a couple mistakes, thanks for pointing it out i will do better next chapter

Old 09-05-2022, 01:16 AM   #8
dragoneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsnotfail View Post
So close. Example 3 was actually correct. It is not “Fuck they’re loud”… It is “Fuck their loud”. They’re is a contraction of “They are”. So the sentence would be, if written the way you suggested, “Fuck they are loud noise”.

You were correct on 1 and 2 though.
Well, I think you're wrong here.

"Fuck, they are loud" is actually correct.
Definition of loud: adjective - producing or capable of producing much noise.

Loud is an adjective, so someone being loud means they are making loud noise, not that they are the noise.

If you're ready to write a detailed report, you can ask me for a dare/task to do. Pictures are appreciated, but not mandatory. PM or Kik.

Interested only in female sub/slaves.

Kik: Dragoneau
Mention you're from GD if you contact me there
dragoneau is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk