Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-08-2024, 01:48 PM   #1
sexygirly86

Default Crossdressing thriftshop dare

Today I combined a couple of dares I have received and decided to push my boundries a little.

I went to a thriftstore and wore the following:
- Medium silicone buttplug
- chastity cage
- Bright Pink pushup bra with black polkadots and matching thong,
- Black overknee high heels, (under male trouwsers)
- black trouwsers
- t-shirt and vest

I went inside the thriftshop and started browsing between the female clothes, than I came to the section with skirts and dresses. Afther I did stroll along all clothes I did pick a two skirts and three dresses.

Then I walked over to the fitting rooms, it where four fitting rooms side by side, and the opening side did face the thrift shop. If you followed the normal shopping route you would walk by the fitting rooms before you go to the cashier / exit.

Inside the fitting room I first undressed me from my trouwsers, vest and shirt. Than I put on the black on the overknee high heels.
First I tried a blue pencil skirt and I wanted to view myself. At this point I came to the conclusion the fitting room didn't had a mirror.
Thats when I decided my hidden-public adventure would turn public. I did put my shirt and you could easely spot that I did wear a bra. I did take a look beside the curtain and didn't see anybody whitin view of the fitting rooms and did spot a mirror at the left of the fitting rooms. Thats when I did step out and took a look at myself in the mirror.

Then I did step back in the fitting room and tried on the brown miniskirt with zipper. it was just long enough to cover my ass and didn't show my panties / chastity. When I wanted to step I did see someone took the fitting room besides me and was using the mirror. I didn't dare to step out and waited inside the fitting room. When they went inside theirs I did step out and again did take a look in the mirror. Back in the fitting room I saw the skirt had a double zipper, so I decided to zip it open from the bottem so it just didn't show my thong. Then I stept out again and took a look in the mirror and decided to zip it up a little more.

After this I did try on the dresses, two where just to small one just a little to big. After fitting each of them I did step out and did take a look in the mirror. After this I had build up some courage because there where not a lot of people around the fitting rooms / the other people in the store where far enough away.

Thats when I decided to step up a notch and I did put back on the brown skirt but without my shirt, so my bright pink bra would be visible when I would step out. I did some extra checks to see if there weren't any people close. And after that I stept out, and walked past two fitting rooms towards the mirror, just like I had done 5 times earlier. I did admirer myself, lifted the skirt a little and walked back to my fitting room.

After this I did put my clothes back on, did put the dresses and pencil skirt back in the thriftshop, instead of the hanger at the fitting rooms. I decided to buy the brown miniskirt. The cashier didn't mind me buying a skirt, the girl coming form the store did notice I was wearing heels, She did give me a bit of a odd look but didn't really say anything / acted further normal.

Please let me know what you think of my self given dare / report and what I could maybe do better, or how I could play with the line of hidden-public to public a bit more.

Likes: Crossdressing, High Heels, Edging, Teasing, Cum Eating, Anal, Humiliation, hidden public, semi-public
Dislikes: Spanking, CTB
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Piss, Messy

Clothes and Toys
Dare me in my prom/evening dress
sexygirly86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
crossdresser, fitting room, hidden public, thriftshop