Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 02-27-2023, 08:41 PM   #1
Angelsaredying

Wink Using and abusing my pathetic boy

Hi all, I wrote this as a sort of present for a kinky friend and thought I'd share it! I'm not a Domme, I'm a sub who enjoys writing and being creative so let me know what you think.
There's a Domme and the sub is a guy, quite a bit of degradation included.

I can't help but watch with a level of satisfaction as your knees tremble.
I can tell you're nervous, even though you're enjoying the feeling of my heel pressed against you balls there's a worry that I'll push too hard. I love that look of fear on your face, you'd obey me anyway but you don't really have a choice right now.
I move the heel, watching your face relax slightly, your spine is still stiff though, for the first time since I walked in I give you permission to look up from the floor and at me.
Your eyes take me in, wet look leather boots climbing up my leg until mid thigh, chunky buckles settled every few inches until the top, there's a small section of skin visible before it disappears back into the black latex clinging to the curve of my thighs. Then your eyes meet the corset, thick front buckles on shiny black latex, cinched waist and it stops just under-bust. I could have gone delicate with my bra, but my cleavage spills around sharp silver spikes across the front and promises you the mood I'm going to be in today. The final piece catches your eyes as you take in the full outfit, fitted PVC gloves reaching just past my elbow.
"Look how hard you are just looking at me." the toe of my boot pushes against your cock and I grin, then push you forward onto all fours. You can feel the tip of my finger playing around your asshole, you're not quite sure when I had chance to lube my hand but you're grateful when I roughly push two fingers inside you and pull out slowly, I thrust my hand into you a few times before pulling out fully, my other hand strokes your hair sweetly and lay a kiss between your shoulder blades. "Pathetic." The word is punctuating my the thrust of a plug into your ass, not the biggest one we play with but on the bigger end of our variety. Once you're all filled I move to stand back infront of you.
"Suck your ass off of my gloves."
I hold my fingers a few centimetres from your mouth, watching as you have to lean your whole body forwards to suck them clean. I pull them out your mouth roughly and inspect them. "Dirty, still, do you not want to please me?" Your apology is muffled by me jamming them back into your mouth, I can feel them hit the back of your throat and pause a second before slowly pulling them out. I laugh quietly as you try your best to properly clean them for me.
They pass the second inspection. "Well done, you're not completely useless."
I move out of your line of sight and start rummaging around, you can hear the clinking of chains but can't quite tell what it is I'm getting, the anticipation increases the longer I'm gone and then I'm suddenly back.
I order you back to kneeling for me and then I sink down in front of you so our eyes meet at the same height, I'm holding your collar, its thick and sturdy but with a soft velvety lining. "You belong to me, you'll do as I say, when I say. You earn your pleasure just like everything else. I am your Mistress, do you understand?"
You answer me as you've been taught, "I understand Mistress, I belong to you, please use me."
I place a gentle kiss on your lips, its a moment almost out of scene where I show you the other part if myself. We reiterate the safe words and I thank you for trusting me to do this, foreheads resting against each other we let the moment fade and I pull away.
"Now, since we've established your mouth is so useless," Out comes the gag, its a bit gag that I push into your obedient mouth, doing it up snugly around the back of your head which offers you the view straight into my cleavage. "I was going to let you eat my pussy, but since your pathetic mouth isn't up to it we'll see if first you can earn eating my ass." The chunky chain link lead gets attached to the ring at the front of your collar, its not too heavy as to drag your head down but you can feel it, the physical weight of my ownership over you, I quickly tie the other end of the lead to the foot of the bed, you're not really restrained much at all, but you know you're restricted as I search for another toy. In one hand I hold a 5.5inch dildo and in the other there's a timer. I untie your leash and wrap it tightly in my hand, "You've got 5 minutes to make me squirt at least thrice, and this is all you're allowed to use." I can see it makes sense now, I wouldn't pick something bigger and make it easier on you. Then I sit on the edge of the bed, legs spread and yank you between them. As I place the cock into your hand your eyes are level with my pussy, skirt already ridden up, you have the perfect view of how wet this makes me, you can smell it.
"Do you like that smell?" You nod, sweet boy, "What a pity, you could be tasting it right now." I look at the timer which has already lost 25 seconds, "Oops, looks like you got distracted.
I don't hold myself back as you push it inside of me, this is about making your mistress feel good and you do so well, pushing it as fast as you can to try and get me there, my moans tell you what a good job you're doing for me, and with minutes to go I squirt, it hits against the dildo as your holding it and some reaches to hit against your face, splattering then rolling down, you can't even appreciate it whilst you've got to push for another release, and push you do. I moan out 'good boy' as you make me squirt for the fourth time just before the timer starts to beep. I tell you to stop and lay, panting and gathering myself. You take the moment to feel the liquid dripping off the front of your body and your face, I know exactly what I want from you.

I unclip the gag and hold the dildo for you to lick clean, I force you to suck as much of it you can take in your mouth and use your tongue to clean the base. "I'm going to let you clean me, you'll start at the by licking me off of my boots and then you'll clean my cunt, not eat it, but clean it."
You obey so well, sweet boy, cleaning my boots with your tongue, I stroke your cheek with one hand and smile as you collect a drip and swallow the build up in your mouth. "I found a use for you worthless tongue after all." When you reach my pussy your licks are so careful, cleaning and tasting me whilst trying not to get carried away. I tilt your head up by your hair when your done, the leash in my other hand. "Pathetic aren't you, I'm not even forcing you to do this and you're enjoying it. You want to clean my boots, I bet you want to lick my asshole don't you?" I laugh lightly at you and lean forward, you can feel the dull spikes of my bra in your face contrasting against the soft skin that spills out the top, I suck your earlobe for a second, the first time I've really touched you today other than the plug. "I'm going to lay back and relax on my phone for a bit, in the meantime you get to lick the bottom of my boots clean and then I want you to lick up all that mess on the floor."
I don't even wait for your answer, settling myself further up the bed with the heels hanging off and grabbing my phone, I mostly ignore you as you're cleaning it up, I almost make you gag on my heels a few times and but otherwise let you get on with your work. You finish and kneel expectantly, there's a few moments in which you wait before announcing that you're done, I still don't look up though, just let you sit and wait for my attention.
Finally when I move, I barely acknowledge you, first looking to see if your cleaning is up to standard. "Good job, I guess even pathetic sluts are good at some things." I hand you a bottle of water to down, and stroke your head, giving you a few moments to collect yourself after that. "Anything you have to say?" You answer 'No mistress', which is wrong. "You're not going to thank me for allowing you to clean up? Maybe you haven't learnt how to be a good slave." Your apologies just make me smirk at you, you're still begging for forgiveness when I lean down and grab the flogger. I position you ass in the air and swing, you thank me, apologise and ask for more whilst I count. I lay 20 on each cheek, they're harsh swings and your ass is colouring a sweet pink with spots almost red.
"Get on the bed, on your back." You obey, I climb on top of you, hover with my ass above your mouth. "Beg for it."
'Please mistress, please let me eat your ass'...'please'...'I want to lick your asshole'
There's a hit of the flogger against your right thigh. "Beg to eat my ass like the pathetic, desperate horny worm you are." You start again, you demean yourself for me, it's music to my ears hearing how badly you want to eat my ass, you're mid sentence when I give in and sit my ass on your face, luckily you immediately start to work. I can feel you flagging and needing air so I let you have some before going back to your task. You're so good at it I start to slowly stroke your cock.

I let you carry on for a while, hands spreading my cheeks, struggling for air whilst you push your tongue inside my asshole but before too long I'm inspired. "Close your eyes and roll over onto your front." You do as I say as I climb off, I grab the blindfold to slip over your eyes first, just to make sure, then once I know you can't see I place the earplugs in. You're not sure what my plan is, but the sudden vibrating in your ass tells you exactly which plug I put in you. You're not sure how long I leave you to lay there, enjoying the vibrations, not sure if I'm still in the room. The announcement of my return to you is swift, I pull the still vibrating plug out your ass and then push in a bigger one. There's no hint of what I'm planning next until you feel the sting of a paddle on your still pink cheeks. It carries on for a moment, until I pull your earplugs out.
"I want you on all fours, take my hand so I can put you in position." I help your sense of balance and position you, then you feel me attach a cuff to each of your wrists and ankles, the heavy weight of a chain between them. I take off the blindfold, letting you blink away the change in light as your vision returns. You're looking at yourself in the mirror, first you see yourself, looking like a proper slave for for me. When you spot me I'm stood mostly behind you but you notice the skirt is completely gone, and in place is a strap on. "I want you to watch yourself, as I fuck the shit out of you." I pull the plug out and slowly push the strap on inside you instead, its in, your groaning lightly and I pull out slowly before slamming back in. "Look at how pathetic you are,"

Hey, thanks for having a look, feel free to say hi...
I'm always up for a challenge or dare, check out the blog to see recent reports.
Extra info is in the links!

Kik: callmewhqtever
Please attack me with PM dares on kik!

PM dares

Likes, dislikes and limits

My Toys
Angelsaredying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2023, 05:05 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Looking forward to reading more.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote