Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-07-2010, 02:24 PM   #1
gundar

Default I dare you to join me for 4 days.

tl:dr at the end

Okay guys here is the deal. I have the house to myself until thursday evening, I don't have work school or anything (except hanging out with friends wednesday night).

So heres what I've done. I've taken all of my clothes and locked them up so that I can not get at them, shirts, pants, socks and underwear. I've taken the keys for all the locks tossed them in a thermos full of water and tossed that in the freezer open to let the water freeze. When its frozen in a couple of hours I'm taking the thermos and placing it someplace secure outside (inside the shed which locks) inside a cooler full of cold water. This should in theory delay the ice freezing for a very long time.

I'm a part time cross dresser when I can. And all I've left myself are girls panties, girls socks, a pair of girls jeans, and 5 girls dresses. I left myself 1 shirt and 1 pair of pants from my regular clothes for wednesday night.

This means for wearing around the house (and possibly public!!) all I have are girls clothes till I can get the key (wednesday night after its dark) and thaw out the keys if they are not thawed yet for wednesday.

I'm also removing all the hair from my body that a girl wouldn't have, and have a full selection of makeup to use.

My dare to you is I dare you to join me stuck with only girls clothes to wear for the week.

~tl:dr~
Join me stuck with only girls clothes to wear for the week
gundar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:34 PM   #2
Redx000x

I wont be crossdressing, but I've already planned to underdress for the week. I've done a bit around the house this weekend, but now I'll be going out in public wearing woman's underwear. It's nothing huge, but it's a step.

ASL: 18/m/USA
Limits: Permanent, family, public, garbage, scat
Redx000x is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk