Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 12-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
Gigapixel

Location: Would love to play a real life tord game if anyone is interested.
Send a message via Yahoo to Gigapixel
Default Kidnapped

I read somewhere about someone wanting a kinky version of a game called Mafia. Here's a version I call Kidnapped. You have five categories of players: GM, kidnappers, rescuers, detectives, citizens. The GM manages the game. He makes sure forfeits are within limits, moves the rounds along, mods the lynching process, and punishes cheaters. He also can make up funny stories about how someone was kidnapped and rescued.

Play is as follows: Kidnappers pick someone to kidnap. Then rescuers pick someone to rescue. If the rescuers pick the same person who was kidnapped then that player is not kidnapped. Rescuers cannot rescue players kidnapped in a previous round. Detectives accuse someone of being a kidnapper and the GM tells them yes or no. Citizens fear for their lives. After each round everyone lynches one person (by majority vote of those not kidnapped or eliminated). If that person is a kidnapper he is thrown in jail. Otherwise they are set free (meaning eliminated and can go get everyone drinks and snacks). The game ends when all the kidnappers are eliminated (the good guys win) or the number of kidnappers totals half the remaining players (the bad guys win).

Now for the kinky variations. When someone is lynched they are also given a dare (majority vote on the dare or could have a dares written down before the game and the player draws one). A kidnapper in jail also has to do a dare each round till the end of the game.

Here's the hard part I haven't quite figured out yet. Kidnappers should give each kidnapped player a dare per round too. But the problem is how the kidnappers can decide and communicate the dare without revealing who they are. One idea is to have everyone write down dares on paper and then the kidnapped people draw from those dares. Not my personal favorite idea because dares can't evolve with the game but it's all I can think of at the moment.

I would suggest the dares be done when given as that breaks the game up and spreads the dares out instead of having all of them at the end (because there will be a lot of dares at the end for the losers anyway). I would also suggest the kidnapped players do their dares right after the detective accuses and before someone is lynched.

If the kidnappers win the game then they as a group (including the kidnappers sprung from jail) give each citizen a dare. Each kidnapper also gives each detective and each rescuer a dare (for failing the community and being a thorn in the kidnappers' side). So if there are two kidnappers then each citizen does one dare and each detective and each rescuer does two dares.

If the community wins the game then the citizens as a group give each kidnapper a dare, the detectives as a group give each kidnapper a dare, and each rescuer as a group gives each kidnapper a dare (so three dares in total for each kidnapper). Again those previously kidnapped or lynched can participate in coming up with and voting on the dares.

If the community wins the game then the citizens as a group give each kidnapper a dare, the detectives as a group give each kidnapper a dare, and each rescuer as a group gives each kidnapper a dare (so three dares in total for each kidnapper). Again those previously kidnapped or lynched can participate in coming up with and voting on the dares.

Maybe: bondage, CBT, exercise, ice, light pain, spanking

No: anal, blood, cross-dressing, diapers, eating, enemas, face, family, messy, piercings, scat, tattoos, work and anything that will get me arrested; dares involving (or likely to involve) other persons may be rejected; I don't provide pics/vids/cam

PM DARES Battleship Forfeits
Gigapixel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
foxknot69
getDare Devil

I'd be interested, and another idea could be that the GM, who knows what everyone is, could handle the dares and tasks and such.

Remaining PM Tasks
Edges Before Orgasm: 0
Wedgie Time: 0 minutes
Ball Slaps: 0
Spanks: 0
Days of Denial: 0

foxknot69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 05:55 AM   #3
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

I would like to join as a simple citizen

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:12 AM   #4
cookiekiller12345

I'd be interested sounds good

every PM i get saying ........
"anal whore" - i will keep two fingers up my ass for 5 mins
"slap it" - i will slap my balls 10 times
"gag#" - i will gag myself with used boxers for #mins (max 10)
"sniff" - i will sniff shoes/used socks for 20secs

ABANDONED ACCOUNT. DO NOT CONTACT
cookiekiller12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 04:15 AM   #5
DarkAngel6868

Sounds fun I'm in as a citizen
DarkAngel6868 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 01:33 PM   #6
DuckNCover

I would enjoy being a citizen.

Dislikes: Edging, hanging wedgies, Spanking

Limits:Full-public, Friends/family, poo, Anal

Sex: Male

I'm a skinny white nerd, PM me a punishment and I'll obey!
DuckNCover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 09:10 AM   #7
cookiekiller12345

when will the first game begin?

every PM i get saying ........
"anal whore" - i will keep two fingers up my ass for 5 mins
"slap it" - i will slap my balls 10 times
"gag#" - i will gag myself with used boxers for #mins (max 10)
"sniff" - i will sniff shoes/used socks for 20secs

ABANDONED ACCOUNT. DO NOT CONTACT
cookiekiller12345 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk