Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 01-17-2023, 10:43 AM   #1
Juutol

Default Person above (Wedgie/Swirly etc.) Bullying

Hello everyone,

nice meeting you. This is my first time posting on this site and im curious to discover new things. So here is how it goes: I start by making this post and the next person commenting gives me a dare to the particular fetish this threat deals with. Then Someone comments on his comment and now he must to the dare etc.

Keep one persons limit in mind and enjoy!
---------------------
18/M/gay/submissive

Likes: humiliation,private,semi/hidden-public,feet,socks,swirly,wedgie,scat,toilet
Limits: self-harm,family,social suicide/public
Juutol is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Juutol for this post:
Old 06-22-2023, 11:28 AM   #2
jestergestures

Get a suitable pair of underwear, something you don't mind writing on. In sharpie, write "Peach's Victim" on the ass of the underwear, then put them on. Give yourself as severe of a wedgie as you can, then put some clothes on over it. The underwear doesn't have to be visible, but you get some imaginary bonus points if they are. Now go for a 15 minute walk someplace, really enjoy the feeling of being wedgied in public. When you get back from your walk, give yourself a swirlie or a cold shower. You get more imaginary bonus points if you send me a report on how it went.
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 04:47 PM   #3
Sissywannabe

Put your dildo inside of your toilet, deepthroat while giving yourself a swirlie 5 times. You can either wear a wedgie or a sissy outfit! Imaginary bonus points for a report or proof!
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 07:20 PM   #4
jestergestures

I really do love this idea, it's incredibly creative... Unfortunately I'm not really talented enough to deepthroat anything. You're welcome to come up with something worse for me, as long as it's still within my limits.

As for you... See if you can get your one of your hands tied or zip tied to one of your legs (not too tightly! And make sure you've got a pair of scissors nearby!) in front of your toilet. Oh, and a wedgie, don't forget to wedgie yourself as painfully as you can. You get those sparkly gold bonus points if there's some piss in the toilet. Now, using your untied hand, give yourself at least three good swirlies, then you're allowed to cut your binds and free yourself. But you're not allowed to wash yourself off until you've spent at least fifteen minutes in a dress or a skirt. Hope it's fun!
Limits - Public, extreme humiliation, feet stuff, A2M, asphyxiation, bondage, pics/vids, social suicide, wax, anything bathroom related outside of diapers
My "Tools" | Dislikes/Limits Explained
Am I accepting dares right now? Yes | No | Maybe
jestergestures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 01:11 AM   #5
HannahBrown

Let's keep this one simple 3 good old fashioned swirlys for you with your head in the toilet 1 min each time

Limits- public, dipar, full nudity
HannahBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 07:15 PM   #6
Sissywannabe

Fill a bowl with your favorite wam items, a minimum of three. Dunk your head in for twenty seconds. The only way to clean yourself off is with swirlies!
These are my pm dares

I am a piss loving sissy who loves to be humiliated. Message me to make me yours
Sissywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 07:02 AM   #7
Brattylola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissywannabe View Post
Fill a bowl with your favorite wam items, a minimum of three. Dunk your head in for twenty seconds. The only way to clean yourself off is with swirlies!
Pour some piss over you while tying your underwears to yourself in a wefgie
Kinks/fetishes(likes) Wedgies, bondage , spankings, bdsm, nipple play, ice play, anal, insertion, orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, roleplaying, pee holding can be fine depends tho and more im exploring
Limits: scat, gore, vore, public, pics and vids
Brattylola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2023, 07:20 AM   #8
Brattylola

I do as simple as Another done did but do the 3 diff swirlies and jeep head in 2 minutes everytime
Kinks/fetishes(likes) Wedgies, bondage , spankings, bdsm, nipple play, ice play, anal, insertion, orgasm denial, edging, orgasm control, roleplaying, pee holding can be fine depends tho and more im exploring
Limits: scat, gore, vore, public, pics and vids
Brattylola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 02:33 PM   #9
Marmotek

It's torture time dork. Have you ever gotten a pink belly?

Slap your bare belly 50 times in close succession, make sure to do it hard.
Once you're finished, squirt on a long line of toothpaste and rub it around your belly for 20 seconds. By now it should start to really hurt.
You're NOT allowed to clean your belly until you've given yourself a 50 stroke squeaky clean wedgie!!

Loves: Wedgies, Spanking, Bullying, Chemicals (Toothpaste, Chili, Mustard etc.), Disgusting/Gross, Disposable gloves (Wearing, dirtying, as gags), Temperature play, Post-cum torture, Cum eating, Nasty gags, Messy, Light scat/watersports

Limits: Public, Permanent, Photos/Videos, Dangerous/illegal

I must follow all PM dares within limits
Marmotek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2023, 04:07 PM   #10
FootLicker554

Put some icy hot in your underwear and give yourself a wedgie. You have to stay wedgied until you've given yourself three swirlies and 50 spankings.

Punishments: scat, very public, online exposure

Chastity Sissy in Denial

Limits: Family, Illegal

Toys: chastity cage, handcuffs, female clothes

23/Sissy

kik: footlicker554
skype (sometimes on auto answer): slutboy415

PM Dares

Rules
FootLicker554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2023, 03:06 PM   #11
Fungirl5793

Give yourself a back braconnection you can only take it out after 5 swirlies

Likes: Wedgies, holding pee, slight pain, long wedgies, hidden public

Dislikes: Suspenders wedgies, dangling wedgies

Limits: Photos, hanging wedgies, full public, messy
Fungirl5793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2023, 05:05 AM   #12
RandomStranger

Let’s get a nice thong, or two, infact let’s go with three. We can wear all of these at once and get the first one in a bra connection. Now you can technically stop this dare whenever, but that’s just when all 3 thongs rip due to wedgies. And you can do them from the outermost first.
M/21/Bi
I will do any dice dare PM’d to me as long as it is within limits

KIK: NeedDares
Toys and Clothing Clothing (lingerie and normal pictures)
RandomStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 07:00 AM   #13
grambow

Once a day for the next week the bully gives you a swirly after they have peed

kik: rgrambow

KIK me for full frontal
grambow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 10:49 AM   #14
WedgieSissyVanessa
getDare Sweetheart

The bullies strip you down and put you in a diaper, they then hold your face to the toilet and force you to lick it for 5 minutes. They then take your clothes and leave you in just a diaper for 2 hours

Name- Vanessa
25/Sissy/US/5'7
Kik- wedgiesissyvanessa
Dick size- 2.5 inches

PANTY WEARING BITCH

I can’t say no to any female request

Pick my outfit for the day

Likes-Dislikes-Limits

Toys so far
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97192

CrossDressingClothes

Rules

PM Dares
WedgieSissyVanessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2023, 02:23 PM   #15
d946ab

The bullies give you three swirlies, and then they give you a hanging wedgie until you pee yourself.

LIKES: tighty whities, diapers, pee, toilet "accidents", wedgies, swirlies & the idea of my punishments.

PUNISHMENTS: spanking, early bedtime, corner time, kneeling on rice, staying in a dirty diaper, baby formula & semi public.

LIMITS: permanent, blood, scat (above chest, penis & eating), urethra play, anal, full public, animals, pics/videos & family/friends.

Anything not mentioned is my own choice.
d946ab is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
feet, socks, swirly, toilet, wedgie