Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-09-2024, 08:20 PM   #2881
TheOn

After getting your food from the cafeteria, the bullies trip you, sending your food everywhere, and then rip off all your clothes. They then stuff you in your cheerleading outfit. They stuff your lunch into your pants and give you a wedgie while they force you to do 50 pushups. They then make you eat your lunch out of your underwear.

Likes: Gross Food Messy, Daipers, Wedgies, Swirlies, Piss, Scat, Everything not mentioned
Dislikes: Longterm, Bondage
Limits: Blood, Public, Family/friends, Exposure, extreme pain, anal, cum/sexual

I do not have any toys.
TheOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 04:28 PM   #2882
tk280

The bullies ambush you while you're in the bathroom during lunch! Tear up chunks of bread, cheese, lunch meat, and mustard, and throw them in the toilet. Then they wedgie you and give you a swirlie in the gross concoction.

Would love a locker room scene

Telegram: somegaykyle (no longer using kik)

Clothes & Gear || PM Dares || Likes and Limits
tk280 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 10:27 PM   #2883
shabbyface
getDare Sweetheart

The bully makes you eat lunch like a dog for the next two weeks. On the last day he makes you eat actual dog food! (If you have it, if not mix up a bunch of foods

Kik: nordicslav
live:.cid.5fa44cf4b255c8d4

Searching for a dom:
https://obedienceapp.com/open_app?ve...ace&role=false

Calendar for dares and daily schedule:
https://teamup.com/ksi4i6fspmn7kfujka

micromanaged, bdsm, nudity, pain (light), hidden public, pics and videos

Limits:
blood, scat, full public, showing face, involving family
shabbyface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 10:32 PM   #2884
MessFanatic

The bullies corner you while you’re changing for pe and steal your clothes. Leaving you naked and tie you up legs and arms behind back you can’t contest their bullying. They of course make fun of you for your tiny parts and for being underwhelming they spank each cheek 50 times. Then they stuff you in a locker and leave you for an hour until class is over

I always get bullied and made fun of around the cafeteria and forced into a cheerleaders outfit with food smashed all over me

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 03:03 PM   #2885
Gungediapers10

The bullies corner you in the cafeteria trapped and no where to escape from, you try your best to escape them but get caught by 2 of them grabbing the back of your underwear.

They decide to have a little fun with you giving you a helping hand in a wedgie lifting your pants up higher and higher exposing your pretty girly panties and slowly parading you around the whole cafeteria hearing the roar of laughter as you make your way round, your face blushing in embrassment turning bright red.

you thought things wouldnt get any worse but you seen where they were taking you toward the bins closest to the where all the food was being served, they lifted you up head first inside and butt out sticking up in the air, ordering eveyone to donate and dump any messy items down the back of those panties. Looking at some of the items on the menu not looking good for you with mash, gravy and your favourite for pudding porridge or custard

Wedgie, Humiliation, Underwear, Socks, Battleship, messy, gunge, bondage, pet play

Punishment: Poop, Spanky, Corner time, Time out

Dislike Showing Face, Nudity, Public, Family or Friends,

Kik gunge_diaper10
Diaper Check: permanently

Last edited by Gungediapers10; 03-13-2024 at 03:25 PM.
Gungediapers10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:25 PM   #2886
dareNovice11

the bully sees you at lunch, he grabs your food and drink, pulls you up from your seat, undoes your trouser zipper, opens your undies and pours it down them! then makes you stay like that until you have wrote 50 lines of 'My bully is my hero who I idolize and one day wish to be as strong and macho as him.”

Kik: pledgeslave1

PM DARES

Likes/Dislikes/Limits

Im learning to love edging. Please give me a lesson.
dareNovice11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 09:57 PM   #2887
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

The bullies catch you at the start of the day, they pull you into the bathroom and push your head into the toilet and give it a flush. After a good laugh they setup an enema bag with a very low flow before inserting the business end into your mouth and taping it shut.

They then push you back into the toilet and you are forced to slowly drink the 5L bag of water they left you with while the automatic flusher goes off every 3 mins. They leave you in this position until lunch, by the time they return you have finished the water and soaked your pants, you have had more swirlies then you wish to remember.

The bullies then pull you out of the toilet and parade you around around the campus showing everyone how you wet yourself, gathering up some courage you try to take a swing at one, they easily dodge and laugh as they pull you into a wedgie.

(anything goes for mine, feel free to include spanking, anal, hair cutting, soaping, wedgie, swirly, writing , etc. Have fun with it!)

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 03:59 AM   #2888
Princesspanties

Your bullies corner you in the hallway. Looking you up and down they decide you’re not being a good enough girl… any protest you had about not even being one are lost the moment they grab your undies and give a sharp tug. Your toes barely touching the ground as they walk you slowly to the girls bathroom.

Deciding they needed to wash off any remaining “boyhood” from you they give you three swirlies, laughing the whole time. And as you finally pull yourself up for the third time your bullies start to undress you putting you in the cuties pair of panties they could find followed by a cute outfit (must include a skirt or a dress).

Finally you think it’s all over. When one of the bullies lackies comes into the bathroom telling them “it’s free”, and suddenly you’re being lead by them once again, panties pulled high into a wedgie for everyone to see, through the corridors of the school until landing in a room you’d always seen but never been in… the detention room. Where your bullies explain that you’re still due a punishment for not being a good enough girl…

Panicked but far too weak to actually resist you are pulled over one of their laps. As 40 hard spanks are delivered to your pantied ass. Sobbing and crying now as the bullies laugh one of them comments “look at her she really is just a little filly” as they laugh even harder, and you find a sharpie thrust into your hands through the tears as they instruct “we need to be sure this lesson sticks… so you’ll be writing lines… “I will be a good little filly say… hmmm about 50 should do… and no leaving this room until then. Oh? Where’s your paper? Don’t be silly… you’ll be writing it all over your body! We’ll check you did it later~”

And with that you are left to start writing… knowing that once you did. You’d have to walk out there… only praying you could fit it all without it being seen.. by the whole school…
Orientation: pan

My likes and limits

Pm asking “have you been a good girl” and I have to answer honestly

my pm dares
Princesspanties is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Princesspanties for this post:
Old 04-02-2024, 03:09 PM   #2889
Wedgie6

Location: Likes: Wedgies, Messy, Masterbation, Edging, Pantsing, Butt

You're walking down an empty hallway in the morning when your hot crush turns the corner towards you. You glance up and make eye contact with her before looking away shyly. As you're about to pass each other she quickly changes direction and slides in front of you, startling you. She tells you she knows you like her and she's kind of interested too, holy shit is this real? You start to respond when she covers your mouth with one hand and pulls you to follow her with the other. She guides you to the also-empty girls locker room and tells you that you be quiet and have to follow her every command. You nod back in silence.

She starts to grope you through your pants, massaging your hard little cock. You're so excited to finally get touched by her that you can hardly keep from cumming. You say something to her and so she stops, making you edge in your pants. She stands you up and takes off your sweatshirt, revealing a tight crop top underneath. "Wait what the fuck? she says. You quickly explain you were dared to wear it by a friend for losing a bet but she doesn't believe you. She says she sees how feminine you actually are even though you try to hide it from everyone else. She tells you she's confident that you're just a sissy bitch, and your face starts to turn bright red. She can tell she hit a nerve and you can't hide that she knows what you're into. You begin to panic, but then out of nowhere she says "That's okay. I can work with this actually. What are you wearing under your pants?" as she steps behind you. Before you can answer, she's already put her fingers down you waistband and yanked your thong hard up into your ass crack. "This is great. You're gonna be my sissy loser from now on. I know you're into me so you'll do anything I say, and you're gonna like it." She commands you to edge yourself again in front of her, and she calls you all sorts of terrible names but denies you from cumming. She finally stops bullying you and tells you she needs to leave. As she leaves she says, "Good. I liked this. You're not allowed to cum until tonight at home. You need to edge once for each class period until the end of the day. Tomorrow, I will pick out what you need to wear to school for me. Later, loser."

Current Underwear Collection
  • Black Calvin Klein Briefs
  • Pink Nike Boxer Briefs
  • 6 Knit Kalvin Klein Trunks
  • 1 Stretchy Disney Kermit the Frog
  • Red Pair Klein Briefs
  • 2 Pair American Eagle Trunks
Wedgie6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 10:22 AM   #2890
Hockeyboy

Without you knowing your bully slips a laxative into your lunch. An hour later you scramble into the bathroom in a panic as your about to poop in your pants. Once you get in the bathroom you see your bully waiting for you. He grabs you and gives you 2 choices, option 1) relieve yourself in the toilet and receive a swirly or option 2) poop in your pants and receive a wedgie.

Limits - Family, blood, public illegal, showing face

Kik: Hockey_boy1999
Hockeyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 03:20 PM   #2891
Bobby1764

Bully finds out yur a pamper luvin' "freak", he corners you at lunch, food tray in hand. Before you know it he's shoving cafeteria food into yur crinkly diaper in front of the entire school~

Roll 4 times, double the amount if you roll the same one

1: A Banana "This loser looks a little low in potassium"
2: A box/cup of Milk "How can a big baby like you get strong without his milk"
3: 5 Grapes "Look at this baby, didn't even want his fruit, tsk tsk"
4: 2 Scoops of Icecream "Oh wa wa, not like you were going to finish that anyway~"
5: 5 Baby Carrots "Didn't your mother ever tell ya' to eat yur veggies"
6: 5 Marshmellows "Would you like a sweet treat, baby? Sure, I'll put it in here for you"

He makes you stand there for 30 minutes, before you pee yourself and you head home for a change as the whole room laughs.

Keep me "accountable"

Likes: humiliation, diapers, pee, poo, photo proof, bondage, public, sissy, anal, enema, toilet control
Dislikes: family, permanent, illegal
Limits: face pics

Willing to try new stuff
Bobby1764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 05:55 PM   #2892
Sissyboy705

the bullies caught you in the sandbox during recess and demand you hold your panties open for them. upon refusal they gang up on you and shove sand in both sides of your undies (use dirt if unavailable) until their pulling down a little. they make you stay like that throughout recess.

if your particularly struggling one of them will assist. primarily by pantsing you, pushing you down and leaving you in a lock jock for the other kids enjoyment.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2024, 06:13 PM   #2893
Gd206

The bully you grabs you and immediately ties your hands behind your back.
They bring you to a hallway where they put you in a hanging wedgie, blindfolding you. They also gag you so you can't be heard. They leave you there for an hour before returning with ice cubes. They bring you down and put ten ice cubes into your panties, giving you a front wedgie. Once the ice has melted, they leave you there helpless.

Kik:gd206
Likes: Hidden/semi public, humiliation, rules, long dares, accidental, bathroom (male only), sagging, light wedgies, pee, slight poop

Dislikes: slight messy, diapers (only 1 per dare)

Limits: EDGING, social suicide, body writing, crossdressing, Videos, Animals, very messy, face, online exposure, eating poop

PM Dares
Gd206 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2024, 05:24 PM   #2894
Sub_22

You're at work and it's already late. Your last colleague has just said goodbye.
So you think your time has come now and you lower your pants into a nice sag.

A short time later, he returns because he had forgotten his key.
"I always knew you were a little faggot!"
He pulls you by your underpants to the next table and bends you over.

While he holds the wedgie he gives you a few slaps on your butt.
You feel great relief when he lets go of the wedgie.
Only to realize a short time after that your hole is now completely exposed.

He pulls you by your hair and sticks a few fingers in your mouth.
"Suck it!"

After he gets them back out, you directly feel them digging around in your ass.
"I'm sorry. I don't know what I was expecting either, but this is completely useless. I should have known you're in training. My bad!"
He pops out his cock, shoves it up your ass and fucks you for a minute just to give you one final slap on the ass.

"That was just a little teaser! Have a nice evening! We'll see each other tomorrow!"

In complete disbelief what has happened, you lie down on the table and stroke yourself to orgasm

Likes: piss, spit, messy, nipple torture, wedgie, edging, humiliation
Dislikes: orgasm control, anal, spanking, pain, chastity, scat
Limits: face, friends/family, permanent, public, illegal, blood, eating scat
Sub_22 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sub_22 for this post:
Old 04-13-2024, 11:02 PM   #2895
MessFanatic

you're headed into the bathroom when a group of 3 bullies follow you in without you noticing, then they strip your belt off of you and do the same with theirs, next they grab the back of your underwear and pull it over your head forcing you on the ground in an atomic wedgie, they then proceed to bind your arms and legs with two separate belts so you can't move or get out of the wedgie, they then edge you 5 times and say you can’t cum until they see you again tomorrow. They’ll know if you cheat. satisfied with their work, they leave you there until the end of the day

I always get bullied and made fun of around the cafeteria and forced into a cheerleaders outfit with food smashed all over me

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
spanking, wedgie