Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-04-2024, 02:20 PM   #76
artin

Option B

I like serving others

Kik: theartinj

Likes: Humiliation, CBT, pain, degradation, piss play, hidden public, feminization, losing control
Dislikes: Food play, scat, messy, body writing, corner time
Limits: Public, permanent, photo, video, anything that relates to my real-life identity

Spend 1 minutes and
Send me PM dares!

My name is "Lucy"

artin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2024, 02:24 PM   #77
footlover.london
Truth or Dare Zealot

I think maybe D….to embrace my inner cuckold. Though C and B have appeal too.

Great question and description! Very well thought out

37m Denied Sub

Kik - footlover.london

Add to my 2024 denial challenge here
Last orgasm: 26 Mar 2024
Orgasms in 2024: 7/22 (was 25)
Total 2024 edges: 3,801.

Love: Feet, humiliation, denial, edging, messy
Interests: Dares, sissy, cum eating, sph, cam
Dislike: Pain, piss, anal
Limits: public, hard pain, scat, illegal

My PM Dares
footlover.london is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 02:03 PM   #78
YiffFur

I'd go with B.

Actually being fucked is more of a turn on than just wandering around naked

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 03:28 PM   #79
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I would choose vacation A. It would definitely be embarrassing at first but having other nude too would help. Also, the more time I have spent nude for dares and stuff has made me realize being a nudist wouldn’t be bad

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 03:35 PM   #80
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
If you were offered one of these vacations entirely free of charge, would you go on one and if so, which one? And why did you make that choice?

Vacation A
You get to spend two weeks on a tropical island resort everything included. The only requirement is that you must stay naked. Upon arrival you have to hand in all your clothes and you will only get them back an hour before you leave for the airport. It's a clothing optional resort so others may be naked as well.

Vacation B
You get to spend two weeks on that same tropical island resort, everything included. Only this time everybody else there is allowed to fuck you in the ass or pussy. The sex will be private, you may choose which hole and you may require them to use a condom, but you can't say no to anyone.

Vacation C
You get to stay two weeks in a fancy hotel in a city of your choosing. Again all expenses paid for (except personal shopping). The stipulation this time is that you must give somebody who works at the hotel a blowjob for each meal (lunch, breakfast and dinner) that you have. You are free to skip meals for less blowjobs.

Vacation D
Last scenario is also in a fancy hotel all expenses paid for. In this scenario you don't have to do anything yourself. Only in this scenario you will have to share your room with a trio, two guys and one girl, who will be be having lots of sex every day in the bed next to you.

A it is of course I like clothes optional beaches, so why say no to a free holiday?

I never tried anal sex, I think my ass hole is too tight so it would hurt, so B is not an option. D is also not an option, I would hate it just to watch and not being able to participate... Unless, there was the chance to join them. But with already 2 guys and 1 girl, this seems unlikely. And for C, well, I'd like to know what it feels to give a blow job. But I never did one. So the risk is a bit too high, if I don't like it I have to do it for 2 weeks or starve... I'd try it with a safeword to exit early maybe.

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk