Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-13-2018, 07:44 AM   #1
Westcoastman

Color Wheel Infinite mouth soapings!

Hello everyone! Some of you ahve probably seen me around the site and know that I am quite into mouth soaping, but mouth soaping really isn’t fun for me. I love to be disciplined (the idea of it really), but hate actually having it done on me. Soap does not taste good, and often leaves my mouth irritated, but I love the idea of another person telling me exactly how to go about tasks such as these. I feel the same with spanking, it definitely does not feel good on he bottom during. Nonetheless, I have started this thread

I decided to start a thread for everyone to give me mouth soapings. If anyone has any creative mouth soaping tasks that they have done in the past, or even just a regular mouth soaping in general, go ahead and reply with it here! You can pick the type of soap I use, how I apply it to my mouth, how long the soaping will be, and even how long I have to wait to rinse after (yuck), along with other variations that you feel are necessary. I have sponges and wash cloths as well, and really I am at your discretion in this sense!
Also, for every post, a person can designate an amount of time, and this will be an amount in minutes that I have to soap my mouth. So if you’re task takes less than 10 minutes, that means I have 10 more minutes of soap in my mouth beyond what you posted. I will keep that as a running total for every designated time, and update the time in the signature as you all update it.
I know mouthsoaping can be a niche group on here, but I would love for people to get involved and dare me or at least give me time that I can chip away at with each soaping. The more people that post in here, the more I have to do and I know some of you on getdare love to keep people like me suffering, so let’s have some fun

Thank you to everyone again, and let’s get me clean!
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting
discussable: photos
Limits: family, public, pee, poo, blackmail

punish me with discipline!
PM dares
Westcoastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2018, 12:19 PM   #2
Sissybaby88

I'm into mouth soaping too so here is an idea that I had, but have not done yet myself. If you have a vibrator/dildo or similarly shaped object, apply liquid soap to it like you would lube and give it a nice soapy blowjob for 10 minutes, applying more soap half way through. At the end of ten minutes, spank your self on your bare bottom 20 times on each side. You may then rinse out your mouth.

Have fun

Likes: wetting diapers, some anal, sph, denial, most everything else

limits: Scat (i will not poop in diapers) drinking pee, full public, family, friends

if you have a question, ask.

also looking to be an online/email sub

see ya'll out there
Sissybaby88 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sissybaby88 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mouth soaping, mouthsoaping, punishment, soap, wash