Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2018, 09:08 AM   #15
Joan Sky
Distinguished Member

The first week, I really only thought about getting three points a day, and thinking about how to get more and getting a feel for and adjusting to everything. Now, I am doing twice the exercise lately and drinking twice the water. It's helping me almost double the points. I'm still being careful and listening to my body. Myself and my safety is most important of course. I make sure not to overdo it. And I know everyone is different.

Anyway, I feel fine. I just keep aware, and think of any adjustments I need or can make. And just do it. Sometimes, it's a little mental, and you just have to tell yourself that you can do it, or just push yourself to start and throughout, and oftentimes find it wasn't as bad as you thought it would be.

Oh, and by the way, I haven't drank coffee since last Tuesday, which is the day before we started. And I used to drink a lot of it. I just feel like it won't help me to drink all the water I need to. I might want to drink more, or it might not make me as thirsty. And since I'm doubling up on water, that's pretty much all I need to drink.

Wednesday ~ stationary bike 1 hour straight (30 min x 2), water 135.2 oz (8 bottles, +1 point for every 64 oz), 66 calories under calorie goal = 5

Thursday ~ stationary bike 1 hour straight (30 min x 2), water 135.2 oz (8 bottles; 64 oz is approx. 4 bottles, so that times two) 14 calories under calorie goal = 5

Friday ~ stationary bike 1 hour straight (30 min x 2), water 135.2 oz (8 bottles), 51 calories under calorie goal = 5

Previous points ~ 20 (7 days)
Points this set ~ 15 (3 days)

Total ~ 35 (ten days in) . That's better, this is more promising then last time.

Also, I think if anyone has come up with tips that they have learned since starting this exercise group, or anything that might be helpful, it might be beneficial/motivating/inspiring to others and give them that extra push for the day or momentum for the rest of the month.

One of the one's I'll share is that for now, I'm exercising on stationary bike because it's the easiest cardio, less impact, and I have one at home. So it's convenient. I just plug in the program and all the other info into it, and just exercise until it beeps and tells me the time I planned is up. Less tiring, less sweat than other things, get a bit stronger, and it gets easier just like exercises can after a while, then it's time for the next level.

Also, I'm going to make an album soon that will have a pictures of stationary bike readings for each day. I have them all but one, I drank a little too much water at the end of the exercise, and had to lie on my back and rest for about ten minutes to settle and feel better, so I didn't take the pic that time. But I've only felt a little weird with water twice, the first day and that one, and I am better at distinguishing things now. I will put anything else related to exercise in the album if I want to also.

Keep it up everyone! We're all trying together

Last edited by Joan Sky; 08-18-2018 at 09:45 AM.
Joan Sky is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk