Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-15-2008, 04:49 PM   #1
gaystrip

Send a message via Yahoo to gaystrip
Default All Or Nothing! (Fiction)

(I wrote part of this story and posted on a yahoo group, this is the first full version!)

We had been saying we were going to do it for a while and then never got the courage to. I guess it was a few cans of beer that helped us along this time. There were four of us, all student in our early twenties at the time. None of us were worried about who was gay and who was straight. It wasn't one of those things. It was just for a laugh. A time to let rip and go mad, while we were young and didn't care.

Between us, we had written nearly 100 forfeits on small bits of paper and put them into a bowl. The idea was that we would play games all night and the loser of each game would either take something off or pull out a forfeit and do it - although of course we could land up naked in one go through one of the forfeits!

The big question was what to play. James suggested playstation games, but there wasn't one that everyone felt they were good at. There were board games or card games. We decided to start off with a game of poker. We all knew how to play and that was the main thing. We worked out some rules and decided that the winner of each round would chose someone to take something off or do a forfeit.

A pack of cards were found and the first hand was dealt. If any of us had second thoughts about the madness that we knew lay ahead we didn't say anything. Paul and Mark had played poker regularly for money but it didn't help them here. James won the first hand and looked around. His eyes fixed on Paul.

"Paul. Strip or forfeit," he said.

"I'll be a devil and take off my socks," came the reply. At which we were all a bit disappointed, but it was bound to take time to get things going.

The second hand was dealt and was won this time by Paul. It was obvious he was going to chose James as retaliation for the first round. James elected to take off his shirt. He was always a show off. His body wasn't toned, he was just naturally slim and knew he had nothing to be ashamed of. Plus it upped the stakes a little. I won the next hand and chose Mark to even things out a bit. He elected to lose his socks.

So far so good. I was doing well. But I was sure it wasn't going to last and wasn't even sure that I wanted it to. I knew we were in for a good night. Paul won the next hand and chose Mark again. He took off his shirt as we all sang "The Stripper." He seemed to enjoy it. Just a laugh with his mates. But one more round and he'd be down to his boxers. But he won the next hand and was saved. He chose me.

"Go on, pick a forfeit," he said. Then all three of them started chanting "forfeit, forfeit" at me and so I had no choice really. I closed my eyes and pulled a forfeit out of the bowl. It could have been anything, I knew that. I slowly opened the piece of paper and read what it said to the rest of the group.

"Lick the nipples of the player on your right." It was James and could have been a much worse forfeit. James was up for it, which was good and so I leaned over and licked his nipples while Mark and Paul cheered.

Things went on as you would expect for a while with most of us choosing clothes when we were picked for a forfeit or strip. But soon we all knew that forfeits would be the only option as were nearly naked. In fact it got to the stage where we were all in boxers. I won that round and picked Mark. He uttered a few expletives at me and then put his hand in the bowl to pick out the forfeit - would he land up stark naked? Or worse?

He opened the piece of paper with the forfeit on it and read it aloud.

"You've got to go out into the garden and have the garden hose turned on you by your opponents."

Mark was not happy. It was a cold night without getting soaking wet.

"Well, at least I get to keep my boxers on," he said.

"Not much use to you, though," said James. "They're white and are going to go see-through as soon as they get wet!"

We went outside - all of us in boxers. We told Mark to stand up against the fence and then set the hose on him. He ran around the garden trying to avoid it, but we easily kept up with him. He was soaked and shivering by the time we headed inside. We allowed him to get dry and change his boxers before we carried on.

It wasn't long before I was chosen to pick or strip. I would have stripped - after all, I knew what was in the forfeit bowl as much as the others. But I just didn't want to be the first one naked. Besides, I was getting hard and would be embarrassed.

I took a forfeit, unfolded the paper and read it aloud.

"Do ten press ups naked with a bowl of messy food under your cock."

I wasn't happy. The thought of being naked and doing press-ups with some form of gunge underneath me didn't fill me with happiness, but it was kind of kinky. The other guys seemed to like the idea of me doing it, anyway. They cheered and yelled that I'd got something bad to do and went off into the kitchen to find something messy to humiliate me with. They came back with a bowl in which they had tipped a tin of rice pudding. They put it on the floor and told me to get to it.

"Look, guys, you don't really want me to do this, do you?"

"Of course!" came the reply.

The next thing I knew, Mark had pulled down my boxers, revealing my hard-on and again cheers erupted as I went red with embarrassment.

"Now, do the press-ups."

Have you ever put your cock in a bowl of cold rice pudding? No? Don’t blame you really. It feels bloody horrible. What’s more, I was crap at press-ups and, before long was simply slumped on to the floor with my privates in the bowl, my erection quickly disappearing.

The problem was that we didn’t know what dares the other guys had put into the bowl. The only dares that we knew about were the ones we had written. The longer we played for, the riskier it got, we knew that. And we also had to work out just how and when the game should finish.

We knew that the stakes were going to be upped after James picked out the tickling dare. By this point we had all been naked at some point and so that wasn’t really an issue. But his dare was to be tied up and tickled. It couldn’t have been a worse dare for him as he was stupidly ticklish. He begged to be able to choose another dare, but we said no. As we took turns giving him the tickling torture, he screamed to be allowed to end the dare there. Again we said no and upped the tickling by all three of us working on him at once. Paul worked on James’ body and Mark tickled his feet, while I got the job of working on his inner thighs. Then it went wrong. James literally wet himself with laughter. We all stopped what we were doing and watched, embarrassed for ourselves and for him. Nobody said anything, but we simply untied him and left him and waited for him to come down. When he did, he smiled, saying that it was Ok and that we should continue playing but that we should all watch out. In fact, he said he had an idea. As it was getting late (3am by this point), how about one more game and the loser had to do whatever the others wanted for 30 minutes. All or nothing, basically.

We agreed, and the cards were dealt. James won the hand, the one thing we were all dreading. He looked at me and smiled. I knew he was going to choose me for the 30 minute punishment. He had one extra surprise. He was going to film it and, if I didn’t get through the half hour of forfeits, it was going on to xtube. I was gutted, and so knew I had to get through what he threw at me. I use those words intentionally: “what he threw at me”. I was to go into the garden and get tied to the tree while the others covered me in whatever food and gunge they could find! The tin of custard came first, followed by baked beans and then onto a rather large amount of mud. Then the final straw. James confirmed what we had always thought. He fancied me. There was six minutes of the dare left. He was going to do everything he could to make me cum. If I did, I had lost the challenge and the video would go on xtube. My face dropped. I knew I wouldn’t last. And I’m not going into the details of what happened next, but if you were to go on to xtube and search for me the likelihood is that you’ll see me tied to a tree….!

Last edited by gaystrip; 03-15-2008 at 04:50 PM. Reason: to add in opening explanation.
gaystrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk