Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-29-2022, 10:52 PM   #1
ComicGurl

Male 39/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (forcefully)

39/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (forcefully)

Hello, for any information I have all the different messenger types, if you want one I do not have, I will get it. And I have a phone that has a camera and PC that has web cam among other things. Moving on...

Likes/Want to try - Dehumanization, Degradation, Humiliation, Forced, Exercises, Rules, Punishments, Public, Cam, Bondage, Pet Play, Total Power Exchange, Body Writing, Bondage, Mind control, Anal, sensory deprivation, and so on..

DO not Want - Diapers, Wedgies (don't understand them), Scat, Pee, waste food, Foot Fetishes...

I own many toys and can do things, a few things. Nothing will be instant till I know you better.

Basically I would like someone to tell me when to do things and how to do them, except for a few things that can not be moved. I can easily hand you over a list of things and you can tell me when to do them, how to do them and how long to do things for. You can add things as well, I just want to make it simple for you and have somethings already.

Any questions be free to ask away.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:57 PM   #2
Cleverwires

Message me if you want me to give you a schedule
Please, pm me dares.
Old 07-06-2022, 10:37 AM   #3
Minabitopdomforsc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicGurl View Post
39/male/slave seeks 21+/any sex/dom in any place (forcefully)

Hello, for any information I have all the different messenger types, if you want one I do not have, I will get it. And I have a phone that has a camera and PC that has web cam among other things. Moving on...

Likes/Want to try - Dehumanization, Degradation, Humiliation, Forced, Exercises, Rules, Punishments, Public, Cam, Bondage, Pet Play, Total Power Exchange, Body Writing, Bondage, Mind control, Anal, sensory deprivation, and so on..

DO not Want - Diapers, Wedgies (don't understand them), Scat, Pee, waste food, Foot Fetishes...

I own many toys and can do things, a few things. Nothing will be instant till I know you better.

Basically I would like someone to tell me when to do things and how to do them, except for a few things that can not be moved. I can easily hand you over a list of things and you can tell me when to do them, how to do them and how long to do things for. You can add things as well, I just want to make it simple for you and have somethings already.

Any questions be free to ask away.
Send me your snapchat or Skype id

Advertisements
Kink Talk