Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 06-07-2022, 10:15 AM   #1
DoeEyedGoddess

Female 37/female/dom seeks 35-45/male/sub in any place (social group)

37/female/dom seeks 35-45/male/sub in any place (social group)

Hello,

I’m in my late 30’s, career oriented, Disney Princess in the streets, Disney villain in the sheets.

I’m looking to start an online social group with a kink slant. However there are boundaries, and firm roles. There will be a ton of vanilla chat, I consider it after care, on whatever topics interest the group - movies, video games, Twitch streams, books, whatever. Low protocol, but high respect. You have to be able to forgive quickly, and get over yourself. The goal is always fun, and being there for each other.

Men under 32 need not apply, preferred age range is 40-65. Men who have to delete apps, and have very small windows of time need not apply. Men who disappear need not apply. Brats need not apply, no judgement, but I’m way too chill for that. Men who insist on elaborate verification need not apply, nobody is risking getting blackmailed for a chat group. Money, tributes, gifts, are not required, at all. Kik only need not apply, we will be using Wickr or Telegram, because people deserve to have their most vulnerable messages, and videos disappear. Men who are cautious about sending pictures and videos may apply, but understand that you will have to be a detailed writer to compensate. Racists need not apply, I’m a WoC.

There will be voice and video chats, movie nights, games, and rewards such as JOI. All time zones welcome, I rarely sleep. We will hopefully all develop a friendship, so PMs are discouraged. I know it sounds utopian but I’ve been in groups like this and with mature folks of a certain age it works.

The available roles are as follows:

Pain slut - should actually be a masochist, we want you hurt so good. Must be vocal, don’t take it like a “man”. Good camera skills are a plus.

Simp - should be an emotional masochist. Must be someone that doesn’t take themselves to seriously. Must be willing to admit to sensitive topics and be teased for them. Must understand that I am perfectly imperfect and deserve all the praise deserved or not. Must be willing to be teased by other men. Single would be nice, or at least unsatisfied with your circumstances. Someone who knows how to pine after a woman.

Exhibitionist - self explanatory. Must be trusting, your images will self destruct, must respect the fact that strangers can’t consent, but must be willing to do semi-public. Doesn’t have to have a perfect body, but piggy, messy, sissies, gore style folks understand that I’m not looking to be shocked.

Chaste - must be content with long term chastity. Should know the balance between wanting, and whining. Cage would be nice, self discipline even better. Willing to do mild cbt.

Bill Nye - someone willing to try reasonable things at least once, or is just curious about kink. Must understand RACK. Must be a good communicator. Someone who enjoys learning. I’ll accept a few of these, you’ll basically be the audience.

Whipping Boy - should enjoy games of chance that are pretty much impossible to win. Must like impact play. Enjoys the feeling of hope mixed with agony of disappointment.

Don’t PM me, I won’t respond because the whole point is being able to interact openly. Apply to this ad with a response below, no honorifics needed, just tell me a little about yourself, and your sought after role, and I’ll reach out if I’m interested, state your preference of Wickr, Telegram, or PM. Thanks in advance for being interested in me and reading this long novel of an ad.

Can’t wait to chill and thrill with y’all!
The following 7 users say Thank You to DoeEyedGoddess for this post:
Old 06-07-2022, 10:52 AM   #2
niccll

i am a 35 sub and i am as an exchibitionist. i am happy to be a part of it. kik and skype below

Likes: Submission, Punishments, Spanking, dice dares, semi public, exchitionitsm, anal

Dislikes: humiliation,Pain

Limits: Family/friends, permanent, scat, messy, diaper,blood

toys: 2 dildos and a 2 plugs
Old 06-07-2022, 02:04 PM   #3
Koveras
gD king

I would love to be your chastity slave🥺
34 yo from Italy.
My Kik is koveras88
Old 06-07-2022, 04:23 PM   #4
kinkysub

Send a message via MSN to kinkysub

Hi. I am a 56 year old sub. I would be interested in participating as an exhibitionist. I am much less exhibitionist than I used to be but I think with the proper kind of guidance, it could become thrilling for me again. I have skype and I can always get wickr or telegram if need be. I don't have a cell phone right now but will be getting one fairly soon. I am in Canada.

you can answer me with pm.
hope to hear from you soon.

Maybe:bondage, anal, forced bi

Limits:pain, social suicide, scat,
blood, permanent etc...
Old 06-08-2022, 03:08 AM   #5
vahva

What a nice ad, I would love to join your group. You seem to be such a wonderful person, I'm sure there will much fun in the group. I'm 43 years, lot's of free time, though sometimes busy with work too. Currently single. My preferred method would be Telegram. My choice for the role would be simp. But if you wish me to do some other role, I can do that too. But I would like to be simp if given choice. And btw, I love WoC.
Old 06-08-2022, 03:20 AM   #6
marylandguy
getDare Succubus

hello i am 38 about to be 39 and would like to apply to be a simp for your group. I like to be teased and denied and be humiliated by all. I get joy from other's laughing and taking advantage of me. I would like to please you all.

live:.cid.af960c28b1fda61b for skype

PM Dares

Likes- stroking, cum control, tease and denial, edging, messy, cross dressing, line writing, humilation, fb friends, showing face

limits cbt, scat, drinking pee, illegal,

Kik marylandguygetdare
Old 06-08-2022, 03:43 AM   #7
ysubsl

Hello mistress i would be interested in joining your group. Parts of me fit into every role. I think closest would be pain slut closely followed by exhibitionist.
I am a shy passive and submissive bisexual. i like being told what to do, humiliation and verbal degradation. I enjoy oral including rimming. anal - receiving cocks and toys. light bdsm and light cbt. I am open minded and want to try everything and everyone
Limits
* Illegal
* Full Public
* Permanent marks
* Blood
* Sounding
* Family and friends
I will show photo proof of any dare or task given no face until trust is developed
All photos are yours to do with as you please
Old 06-10-2022, 09:02 AM   #8
smbd88

Hi, I'm a 34 y/o single male, live alone, I'm from Texas, US. I'd love to join your group as an Exhibitionist or Chastity slave, or both! I'm a bit shy and would like somebody to push me into semi-public. I also like anal, slight feminization, cei, bdsm & cbt. I own dildos, buttplugs and chastity cages.

You can contact me through Wickr: smbd88 or pm

LIKES: anal, butt plugs, dildos, submission, limited public exposure, spanking, masturbation, bondage, orgasm control
Dislikes (I will accept dares on these): cum eating, feminization, toenail polish, waxing

Toys
Chastity Cage
XXXL Worlds Most Comfortable Buttplug
2 XL buttplugs & large plug
2 large anal jewelry plug
Large & Medium dildo
http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/...ps5pizlhqq.jpg
Old 06-10-2022, 11:35 PM   #9
albertS

sounds fun! i'd love to apply as pain slut, definitely pain slut. all my relevant info are right below in sig, lot of free time as i (still) work from home, i enjoy vanilla talk as long as it's not only vanilla talk. i don't use kik so i'll go with pm but i can get both wikr and telegram if needed.
Old 06-11-2022, 03:59 AM   #10
dpassengersw

What an interesting ad!

First of all I'd like to apply for the simp role, sadly I see this is quite common desire among men and already two fellows have posted they are interested, but I hope I have a chance too

Why I think I could contribute to the group, in general and in that role?

I love talking about anything and I always find interesting to listen to other people's opinions, thoughts and feelings. I understand this group won't be only about kink and I'll be more than happy to be friends with everybody and chat about a wide range of topics. I think maaaany years ago I even tried to start a group for out-of-kink chatting here at GD.

About being a simp, I think there are two sides of it:

I'm sure I'm an emotional masochist. That's a really nice definition of myself! I actually dream of you and any of the men in the group to be able to actually make me feel uncomfortable or ashamed about any sensitive topic we talk about. Even though I would consider everyone a friend, I know that at the same time I could even be humiliated by you all, for example verbally, and anyway I wouldn't be angry or sad: I would be aroused by it!

And about worshipping you as the groups's owner and I guess only woman, it's just in my nature! No matter how you are, phsycally or mentally, you have already started gaining my admiration because of you starting this group and having the power of leading all of us. It would be awesome for me if you could build all these relationships a little by little, and I can imagine myself very easily simping for you more and more each day. I have been so desperately in love with women who didn't love me back (at least not in a romantical way, because as a friend I'm very loveable by many women and men haha), that I feel it's kinda my natural state!

I'll finish by saying I'm 41, and in order to contact me please send me a PM or tell me where should I message to. I don't have Wickr or Telegram but I will install any of them when you decide which one you prefer. I think Wickr would be the best one, at least I see that many people here use it. I have no problems in talking openly with other candidates or having an interview with you as the group owner.

Even if I'm not finally chosen, have fun you all!
Old 06-11-2022, 11:54 AM   #11
ComicGurl

Hello I wish to apply for the Exhibitionist. I am a slave so I am more then willing to do more. If you choose you can post pics on sites and so on. I am a bit fat but, I think this can help me lose some weight maybe even apply some exercises to the tasks, it can add. I own many toys that can be used, I can drive to locations and I can also give video, pics and reports. Honestly I may will do all tasks some maybe need a day or two to do. I know people can't consent so i do not mind doing hidden public, semi public and so on. I do enjoy, Degradation, humiliation and many other things that can add to these things. I also can go on hikes where very few if any people would be around. I can use PM or Telegram, if you have questions be free to ask away. I am always happy to please others over myself =3
KiK - comicgurl4u
Discord - ComicGurl#7550
Skype - Comic Gurl
email - [email protected]
Old 06-12-2022, 07:25 AM   #12
camm.slutt

Default Application

Hello Miss, I would very much like to apply for your group!

I believe that I would fit in a few of your specified roles including: Exhibitionist, Pain Slut and Whipping Boy. As Pain Slut does not appear to have many applicants, I'd love to throw my name in there, however will ultimately leave it up to you to decide where you would best like me.

A bit about me:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180lbs

Anal - can take fairly large toys(6.6cm diameter is my current record)
Bondage
Torture including moderate pain
Cbt
Edging
Denial
Crossdressing - I enjoy the humiliation aspect of it, but it's not a requirement.
Sounding - very new to this
Loss of control
Pretty much willing to try most things.

Soft Limits :
Extreme pain - I would rate my pain tolerance as moderate. While I do like pain in general, we all have our limits. I do find the more I push myself the more I'm able to take!

Watersports(piss play) - very much a dislike, but I have tried a few things in the past. Would probably make a good punishment!

Scat - I'm winning to discuss but generally avoid this mostly due to the fear of the potential negative health impact.

Hard Limits:
Permanent marks
Full public - hidden okay.
Appearance altering(shave head etc)
Illegal

I also have quite a large toy collection and enjoy adding to it regularly.

If it pleases you, I would love to discuss things further! I am open to both Telegram and Wickr, however have only previously used the former. As I don't have either installed at the moment I hope that we may start with a PM and then I can proceed to get whichever medium is preferred set up.

I anxiously await your response.
Old 06-12-2022, 02:35 PM   #13
anthem

I am significantly too young for you so I'm not looking to apply, but wanted to say that this sounds like a great setup and I appreciate the thoughtfulness you've put into the ad! I hope the group works out super well for everyone

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
Old 06-12-2022, 03:01 PM   #14
melsaran

If it’s still possible I’d like to apply.

I’d be interested in joining in the role of pain slut and also interested in the role of chastity

Preferred manner of first contact is pm but have kik and telegram available

Last edited by melsaran; 06-12-2022 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-13-2022, 02:51 AM   #15
SebC

Greetings

i am a french submissive male of 45 years old really interested by your proposal.
i am married and i am working as Night receptionnist in an Hotel.

i know that my writing is far to be perfect for communication and i apologies in advance for this.

My timeline is GMT+1 but i have a great amounbt of time available during 3 or 4 nights by week.
i have no problem to use Wickr or Telegram if requested but would prefer PM.

Like https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92657
Dislike https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92658
Limits https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92659

I have a great amount of toys available (Dildo, Plug, Chastity Cage, Collar, Hood, Sexy Lingerie...)
i am ready to send pictures and video on request.

Concerning my role i like to be an exhibitionist.
i am already doing often risky and humiliating pictures in the basement of the hotel when i am working during the night, but with my own choice. i would love to be pushed and dared by someone else.

I have as well some interest as well for the "Simp" role and maybe the "Bill Nye"

Hoping to have some interest for you.

ii wish you a delightful end of day

sébastien

Advertisements
Kink Talk