Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 05-07-2018, 11:11 AM   #1
m_sub_29

Question Stinging Nettles

Hi,

as spring has finally arrived (yay!), I am thinking about punishment with fresh stinging nettles. Does anyone of you already have made experiences with that? Is it bearable? Is there any chance of permanent harm (I hope and think not)?

Thanks in advance!

Dislikes: Severe pain, anal stuff
No Go: Showing my face, being too loud (I don't live alone), toilet stuff, blood, illegal.
m_sub_29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 12:16 PM   #2
Slavejenni
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by m_sub_29 View Post
Hi,

as spring has finally arrived (yay!), I am thinking about punishment with fresh stinging nettles. Does anyone of you already have made experiences with that? Is it bearable? Is there any chance of permanent harm (I hope and think not)?

Thanks in advance!
Stinging nettles, an oldie but a goodie!

First safety, some people are allergic to nettles so you should test a tiny tiny amount on a patch of skin (inner arm is best) and make sure you don’t have an adverse reaction beyond the sting. Severe allergic reaction to nettles is rare but can happen. I’ve played with them and know many that do without suffering adverse effects.

Now onto the fun bit.
It depends obviously where and how you use them, the effect can range from an annoying itchy sting to a burning sensation when used on very sensitive areas.

Spanking with nettles in my experience is much easier on you than stuffing clothes or offices (remember if you are going to put it inside you make sure you get it all out!)

Best advice as everyone reacts differently is to experiment! See what gives you the reaction you are looking for.

My last nettles dare given to me was; to get you started, stuff your bra and panties with nettles and leave them as long as you can endure it.

One last piece of advice when you pick your nettles pick dock leaves too to soothe the sting after

Dock leaves

Have fun!

Dislikes: disrespect, misogynistis
Limits: permanent damage, anything involving minors! Pics/cam/voice, social suicide, black mail, enema, prolapsing

PM me for my kik

Where I’ve been

My AMA

My bdsm test results
Slavejenni is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slavejenni for this post:
Old 05-07-2018, 12:54 PM   #3
sarahnew

I played a lot with nettles already. If you start you have to go through the pain. There is no way to stop! This make it such a good way to torture yourself, but is also a little danger.

First of all you should find out if you are allergic to nettles like Slavejenni said. If you are, than there are riscs!!

If not there are some points you should concider:

- Preferably you should use nettles from a place with a low risk of dogs passing by – I think you know why – or from other places like near to industrial plants…

- When I use nettles on my body the areas are itching afterwards a bit. This can stay for some days. But well, this is the price for such a pleasurable torture (or you use the leaves slavejenni told us, I never heard of this, thanks.

- And please be aware of the fact that stinging nettles are different in the pain they cause. The big ones are normally the ones that are more bearable.

xoxo sarah

Pm me to dare or humiliate me.

Likes: Creativity, long dares, nipple pain, clothespins, gags, drooling, piss play, tease&denial, deepthroats, humiliation,stinging nettles, restraints/bondage, wax, anal plugs, outdoor, pain

My Toys

Limits: Pics/videos, pussy spanking, public/involving others, scat/blood, permanent, messy, enemas, toothpaste/bengay

Please don't ask me to dare you, being my master or being your mistress.
sarahnew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 01:09 PM   #4
karabennemsy

Follow the advices above, check for allergic reactions.

In my experience everything else depends on the nettles and how hard you use them.

Nettles differ a lot on different places, and also in different years, as far as my experience. One year they can bite like hell, the next year its nothing and you have to search a different source.
For me usually the pain goes away after one or two hours. But I also had intense sessions which lasted for two or three days afterwards. Hard treatment of the dick also leaves it swollen for quiete some hours. And nettles on the glans are very intense.
karabennemsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2018, 11:06 PM   #5
m_sub_29

Thanks y'all! Looking forward to trying it out As I already know I am not allergic, there won't be much stopping me.

No Go: Showing my face, being too loud (I don't live alone), toilet stuff, blood, illegal.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:55 AM   #6
little pet
getDare Succubus

I agree with the above. I've also noticed that the fresh spring nettles are way more painful than the ones I pick in the autumn.

My DIY thread

My stories
My Art
My Blog
Toys I own

Likes: Humiliation, gags, anal, clamps, hidden public, spanking, cornertime, bondage, pet play, denial, messy.
Dislikes: Pacifier, nettles, crotchropes, toothpaste, atm, pee control, line writing, tack bra and panties, ice cubes.
Limits: scat, pictures/video, family, public
little pet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 01:29 PM   #7
m_sub_29

Uh-oh. Thank you

Old 05-13-2018, 02:15 PM   #8
foxboy21

If you pick them fresh and don't want to use them immediately (say, you are going to take them home with you), try putting them in a vase of water like you would do with flowers. That should help them to stay fresh and potent and not wilt immediately.

Favourite thing with nettles... When my gf lined my bed with them one night while I was in the bath. I got in without realising and got stung everywhere. She'd asked if she could do it about 6 months before and waited so I'd forget all about it.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 05:29 PM   #9
Skyrim-explorer
getDare Sweetheart

I've always been curious about it, but never worked up the courage to actually try them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk