Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-19-2023, 01:55 AM   #316
onedip

Today you will be the messy maid. In preparation first edge and anticipate what is to come then go buy 25 different tins of food from the supermarket- go for a wide range! Be as daring as you like
Edge again
Ok! Start by gettin ready. First make sure you are very clean. Shave your body hair scrub yourself - also have a bath with bath oils and moisturise.
You should be super clean and perfect. Edge again!
Put on your maids outfit , make sure you are wearing lingerie, then a one piece swimsuit and your dress on top. it should look perfect! Do your makeup and spend a lot of time on it.

You must then remove all the labels mix up the tins and then put the tins all around your house.

Now go from room to room. In each room you must clean the room - edge -dump any new tins into your swimsuit.if you are dripping a lot and are worried about getting the house messy(as any good maid would). You can use a bin bag to make some waterproof pants. Put your legs though and tape around your waist and legs.

At any time that you do drip and make a mess, you should probably be punished.each extra mess means an immediate edge and ten minutes before you can clean after you are done.

When done and your house is spotless. You can cum , wait out your punishment time and clean yourself.

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 01:39 PM   #317
MessFanatic

I’ll do that tomorrow afternoon and send you the report! Meanwhile I think you’ll like this

Wear some girly underwear. Pour a jar of marshmallow fluff into the front and back of your underwear. Grab a load of syrup and coat your whole body in it and dust yourself with a couple handfuls of icing sugar and sprinkles. Pour sprinkles into your underwear too. Pull on a skirt and a girly shirt and squish it about for 30 minutes while you listen to sissy hypno. Wedgie yourself and listen to another 30 minutes of hypno and then you may clean.

I would love a report if you’re up for it

Would like to use my maid dress/ thigh highs or another femboy outfit for mine!

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 06:17 PM   #318
Irock23
Distinguished Member

The next meal that you want to eat you won't be eating because you are going to be dumping it on your head and leaving it there for 1 hour no mater were you need to go. Also put a full jar of syrup down the maid outfit. In the heals put a mixture off all the foods in your fridge.

Would love a report or pics

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97666

Likes. Nipple torture, forced Exercise, eating gross food,
Dislikes. Tedious tasks, spanking getting messy.
Limits: Public, Family, Permanent, videos, illegal
I am in this thread till August 12 2024 https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...77907&page=850
Punish me https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432069
I may not cum or touch my dick till April 16, 2026
Irock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 08:35 PM   #319
Sissyboy705

You're gonna want to pour a huge bowl of oatmeal down the front and back of your underwear, a whole 2 bottles of syrup over your head, and an entire can of whipped cream to top yourself off. You'll then shit yourself and sit down in it, stuck like that for the next half hour.

Likes:wedgies, spanking, anal, bladder control, dipper dares, cross dressing, humiliation, light public, cum in ass and toilet dares
Dislikes:ball spankings and edging
Limits: family/friends

Kik: sissyboy705
Sissyboy705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2023, 12:05 PM   #320
MessFanatic

With both my dares done this is yours

You going to dress up in your favorite sissy outfit ( maid dress if possible) if not any other sissy outfit of yours

Do this whole dare in a tub//kiddie pool

Before you put it on though coat your entire chest down to your groin and up to your neck in peanut butter or Nutella

Then In a pair of panties you’ll dump a can of beans in the front and another in the back (tape up leg holes if possible)

Then on your head you’ll dumb a bucket of custard (make sure to rub it in everywhere and make sure it gets all over every part of you roll around in the tub too)

Then dump a jar of sprinkles on your head and roll around in The sprinkles on the floor
Stay in your mess for at least an hour and try to cum once at least

I would love for you to Send me a report or pics please!

Last edited by MessFanatic; 10-20-2023 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-22-2023, 04:01 PM   #321
Malkalen

You must put 8 eggs in tight pants/swimsuit and keep them there for 30 minutes while 3 tasks are completed. The eggs will be numbered 1-6 with an x on one egg and a star on the other extra egg.

Each numbered egg has a messy task associated with it.
The X will nominate an outfit.
The star will means pictures or a written report must be provided.

Tasks for the half hour:
Spoiler:

1. Roll over 3 times

2. Do 15 jumping jacks then plop onto your stomach and pretend to swim for 30 seconds. Then do 10 sit-ups

3. Hook your pants over the doorknob and do 30 squats. Each squat should give you a wedgie.

Spoiler:
Prepare a large trifle or large cake/dessert and place it on the floor. You must complete press ups equal to 5 * the number of broken eggs with your face over the dessert.

Spoiler:
2 cartons of custard. One over the head and one into your underwear.

Spoiler:
Produce 3 bowls of porridge, 1 with jam, 1 with honey and 1 plain. Place a poker chip or something similar in each bowl. You must retrieve the poker chip using only your mouth and for each bowl that takes you more than 30 seconds you must pour the contents over yourself.

Spoiler:
Place a cake on a chair/stool. You must grind the cake with your pantyless crotch until there's practically nothing left.

Spoiler:
Turn yourself into a human sundae. Minimum of ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate/strawberry sauce, sprinkles and a cherry.

Spoiler:
Pies to the face equal to 2 * the number of broken eggs. At least 2 of these should be via pie sandwich

X
Spoiler:
All of the above must be completed in a maid's outfit
Dislikes: Diapers, Extreme Pain
Limits: Public, Face Pics, Scat

Kik: Malkalen
Malkalen is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Malkalen for this post:
Old 10-23-2023, 05:37 PM   #322
MessFanatic

Ew now I’m covered in egg after 6 of them broke
Here’s my revenge

First fill your underwear with shaving cream. Go to your local market to buy the rest of your items:
- 2 tins Beans
- 2 cartons of custard/pudding
- 1 pot ice cream
- 1 bottle ketchup
- 2 bottles syrup
- 1x peanut butter
- 1L tomato sauce
- 2x whipped cream
- 4 paper plates
- 1x apple sauce
- 1x mayo
- 1x mustard
- 2x joghurt
- 2 bottles of chocolate sauce

When back home: Prepare 4 pies with custard and whipped cream. You need a bucket too.
Now roll a dice:
1 over your head
2 on your upper body
3 in your pants
4 on your legs
5 inside your Shirt
6 in a bowl/bucket

Pour the bowl over your head at the end.

Old 11-03-2023, 04:30 PM   #323
Ravin

You’ll be wearing your maid outfit.

Soak your thigh highs in custard before putting them on.

Get the following substances ready

-Soup
-Beans
-Spaghetti
-Mushy Peas
-Mayonnaise
-Custard
-Oatmeal

Now for each item on the list roll a dice,

1. Down the front of your dress
2. In the back of your panties
3. Into a bucket
4. In the front of your panties
5. Into a bucket
6. Over your head (mouth open)

At the end, head dunk the bucket five times
If your rolls haven’t added anything to the bucket, scoop up as much of the mess as possible into the bucket and dunk your head 3 times

Bi Sub

Make me suffer with my PM dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=78560

Likes: Messy, gross, light bondage, clothes filling, humiliation
Dislikes: Pee, pain, anal
Limits: Public, pictures, poop, other people, anything non-vegetarian

Toys: plugs, vibrators, cuffs
Ravin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2023, 04:01 PM   #324
MessFanatic

You need to get 6 different tins of food. make 3 gross and at least one sticky and also get a mixture of sweet and savoury. (a dog food if you are daring).

go home, get naked except for underwear.

you will take all the labels of and mix the tins until you don't know what is in which.

blindly select 1 tin at a time for the following tasks...
Edge between tins and cum during the final task

first tin goes down your pants front

second tin gets poured in the back

third you will cover chest as best you can, roll around in it to get your back

fourth goes over your head

fifth also goes over your head

eat the last tin

Hope to feel like a highschool femboy nerd getting bullied/humiliated at lunch time

Old 11-09-2023, 10:28 PM   #325
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 11-10-2023, 05:21 PM   #326
FoxyFemboy

Lets have some fun with cute femboy fashion! Soak your thigh highs and your short shorts in syrup, then fill the thigh highs with a bunch of peeled bananas each before putting them on, and follow with the short shorts. In the short shorts, put 3 condom balloons with different substances in the back: cream, porridge and salsa. In the front, pour a packet of instant mash followed by as much whipped cream as you can balloon them with.

Now that you're like that, enjoy for a bit! Bounce lightly against your ass, getting heavier and heavier until those condoms pop! And of course like the sissy twink that you are, you'll have to finish in those shorts so that nobody has to see that clitty of yours. Hump to 3 edges against the ground, and then finish by rubbing through the short shorts until you teeter on the edge and then tug the hardest wedgie that you can with the shorts! Have fun, sissy!
Dislikes: Pain, denial, pics, chastity, unimaginative tasks.
Limits: Rough anal, family, full public.
FoxyFemboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2023, 05:56 PM   #327
MessFanatic

Diaper up. Put an entire cake into the back of your diaper and a can of whipped cream in the front. Sit down, making sure to squish it around real good now pour a whole bottle of syrup down the front, and rub to completion by humping something. Don't make too much of a mess!

Make me feel bullied and humiliated like a femboy nerd!

Old 11-28-2023, 07:26 PM   #328
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 11-29-2023, 02:00 PM   #329
DareDestiny

You are to wear the most femboy nerdy outfit you can make. Start off by having a plate of baked beans tipped over the front of you. From there, get into a wedge and pour as much custard as you can into your underwear. From there, crack 12 raw eggs over your head. From there, have 12 whipped cream pies to the face. Then pour tomato ketchup and mustard down the back of your outfit. Then mix peanut butter into your hair. To end off 2 bottles of chocolate sauce over your head. Then stay like that for 2 hours to keep reminding you of how much of a messy slut femboy you are.

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Diaper, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
DareDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2023, 03:46 PM   #330
DareDestiny

Bumping This Thread

they/them | Gender Fluid | Pansexual

Likes: WAM (Wet & Messy), Messy Gameshows, Messy Workouts, Clothed Showers, Clothing Control, Bondage, Dice Dares, Hidden Public, Rules
Dislikes: Spanking, Anal, Diaper, Humiliation
Limits: Open Public, Social Suicide, Family, Webcam, Illegal, Pictures with Face

born2serve9 was here

BDSM Test Results: https://bdsmtest.org/r/trvMaZB3

PM Dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97727
DareDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above