Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 07-27-2021, 09:37 AM   #226
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Take 15 post it notes and write a different messy substance of your choice on each. put them in a basket and mix them up set aside.

Take 10 post it notes and write "Squirt" on 4, "pour" on 4, "empty" on 2 (aka small amount, medium amount, all) put these in another basket mix up and set next to the first

Take 10 more notes and write "head, head, left arm, right arm, underwear, underwear right leg, left leg, chest. Set these aside in another basket

And finally 10 more notes. 1 "Done", 5 "pick again", 5 "pick again but double then discard"

I think you can see where this is going, so pick your fate though each basket until you get the done, all cards go back in the basket unless it is the ones labeled discard.

Have fun!

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2021, 03:22 PM   #227
useme_messme

Seeing as how you like MLP, lets turn you into one! PM me if you need more details, but to start, you are going to strip naked and paint yourself the color of your favorite MLP! Use washable, non-toxic tempera paint, and while you wait for it to dry, sprinkle glitter all over yourself, making your body shimmer! Once dry, add the secondary color(s) or details that will be necessary. To help pass the time waiting for the paint to dry, you may watch (and only watch) MLP or MLP hypno (is that a thing? I imagine it probably is, lol). Once all prepped as your favorite MLP, spend 6 hours living as a pony: no using furniture, almost all your time must be spent on the floor, eat out of a bowl without tbe use of your hands, etc. After 6 hours you may wash up and return to being human -- if you want to, of course, lol.

Curious: blackmail, having pics exposed online

Limits: public, family, cbt and severe pain in general, piss and shit.

My kik: froodyman
useme_messme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to useme_messme for this post:
Old 08-22-2021, 12:42 AM   #228
SubbyFoxboi

Get into a one piece swimsuit if you have one, otherwise just crossdress in something tight. You're gonna fill that swimsuit/clothing with whipped cream and cover yourself in honey by pouring it over your head. Have some condoms packed to near popping with mud by the side of your bath, shower or wherever you're doing this, and slide two down the back of your swimsuit or underwear, and try and pop them against your butt. Finally, pour a tub of feathers over the top of yourself. Cuff or tie your hands behind you and waddle in your filth for a while, as long as it takes you to get yourself off by humping something. I wouldn't recommend cuffs that use keys, maybe just some cheap velcro ones. Enjoy!
Vulnerable until the 28th of January in If You Don't Reply... (Harder Version)!
My Stuff - Likes & Dislikes - Rules - PM Dares
SubbyFoxboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to SubbyFoxboi for this post:
Old 08-22-2021, 07:25 AM   #229
scotty54

You’ll need Nutella or equivalent, syrup, butter, trifle and beans. Get dressed fully but In stuff you don’t mind messing fill your socks with half a tin of beans in each, place a large amount of butter don’t the front of your underwear and make sure your underwear is tight so it doesn’t fall out. Coat your armpits in the Nutella... play 3 rounds of battleships online, if you lose out of 3 then add the syrup to the front of your underwear and half the trifle to the back, use the other half of the trifle to go down your top and really rub it in ... you can’t clean up until the butter has completely melted in your pants
scotty54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2021, 02:27 PM   #230
MessFanatic

Get into your bathtub, and proceed to pour over yourself the following: 1 pint of cream, 6 eggs, A bag of flour, A tub of honey, a tin of spaghetti, then some greens to garnish it~, Roll around to cover yourself then roll a dice to see how long you before you can clean yourself, The number of the dice roll * 20 is how many minnutes before you can clean up.

Hope to get insanely messy!!!

Make mine creative and use condiments/ice cream sundae items since that’s all I have at the current moment sadly

Loves,likes,limits and clothing https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92729
MessFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:45 AM   #231
DavyRobson

Go to a store and head to the canned foods isle, pick 5 discussing foods, head to a park, and find somewhere hidden, dump 2 of the foods in the front of your underwear, 2 in the pack and the rest over your head,
Enjoy

i would like something insane extreme

obs: i not have bathtub

likes:breathplay,choking,blackmail, worship:boot,feet,cock, pussy,feminization;forced:homosexuality,servitude; crossdressing,hypno, serving others,ashtray,furniture,voyeurism
limits:no have , toys,bestiality,electricity,enema,findom,fisting,f irepaly,figging,piss,scat,needle,nettles,semi-public,sounding
DavyRobson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2021, 05:43 PM   #232
MessFanatic

First fill your underwear with shaving cream. Go to your local market to buy the rest of your items:
- 2 tins Beans
- 2 cartons of custard/pudding
- 1 pot ice cream
- 1 bottle ketchup
- 2 bottles syrup
- 1x peanut butter
- 1L tomato sauce
- 2x whipped cream
- 4 paper plates
- 1x apple sauce
- 1x mayo
- 1x mustard
- 2x joghurt
- 2 bottles of chocolate sauce

When back home: Prepare 4 pies with custard and whipped cream. You need a bucket too.
Now roll a dice:
1 over your head
2 on your upper body
3 in your pants
4 on your legs
5 inside your Shirt
6 in a bowl/bucket

Old 09-22-2021, 12:58 PM   #233
MessFanatic

Bumping this thread

Old 10-11-2021, 09:20 AM   #234
Ilsekamps2

use your jeans and duct tape the legs shut. Now dump oatmeal, ketchup, honey and flour down there. It must stay down there for either 1 hr or till you poop yourself
Ilsekamps2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 05:21 AM   #235
hail

Make yout self into a ice cream sunday.
You can either do this in your underwear or on your head.
Put 3 scoops of ice cream followed by lots of chocolate syrup (15 second squirt) .
Then add lots of sprinkles and leave it for an hour.

Likes: Masturbation, private, tord, female panties, semi-public (public toilet, female panties), chance of being caught, messy, pee
Dislikes: wear cummy underwear, stuffed bras
Soft Limit: hook up, pics, cum eating, buy panties & toys online, scat
Hard Limit: Family, friends, public, illegal, video, face, anal, buy panties & toys in shop
hail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 05:45 AM   #236
GTO

Youre feeling like baking a cake today but oh no, all your mixing bowls are in the dishwasher! I guess youre just going to have to find a good recipe and mix it up in the back of your underwear before baking and putting it back into your underwear to enjoy for 3 hours!

Kik- GTO669
GTO is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 04:23 AM   #237
Ilsekamps2

Get 10 eggs down the front of your jeans then a pie down the back of your jeans and to finish it off put a whole bottle of ketchup and mustard over the rest of your clothes. than take all of your clothes off and mix the collors and put your clothes back on
Ilsekamps2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2021, 07:33 AM   #238
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Strip naked and pour molasses/treacle over your head and all over your body. Cut open a down pillow and empty the feathers into a tub and roll around in them. Now get dressed in tight jeans and a long sleeve shirt over the mess. Now you have one hour to try to orgasm fully dressed and with your hands behind your back. If you figure out a way, then you may clean up immediately. If not, you must shampoo your hair with a mixture of elmers glue and purple glitter, and roll a dice and wait that many hours before cleaning up.

Send me proof or a report.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:03 AM   #239
imaslaveboy

You will need:

1x jar of PB
1x Jar of Jam/Jello
1x large tub of Mayo
1x large tub of chocolate Spread
1x large bottle of syrup
1x large bottle of treacle

Now let's get colour coded.

Number these parts of your body and have a dice ready.

Legs
Arms
Back
Chest/Neck
Head/Hair
Torso

Get a marker and section your body into those parts above so there are no gaps.

If you choose to wear underwear set out 6 different pairs and number off, roll a dice and these you will wear. No area gets left uncovered including inside and outside of the underwear you are wearing.

Now go down the list of ingredients one by one rolling a dice and striking that area off as you cover it with each substance being sure to use all of what you have got.

Cover every inch of exposed skin and wait 20 mins once finished before washing.

Ps I'd quite like to see how it works out

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2021, 09:17 AM   #240
Glivingston123

Lets involve your mates without them realising

You have to ask your mates multiple choice questions regarding food. e.g. What would you have on toast?
A. Egg
B. Jam
c. Avacado
D. Marmite

Whatever your friend picks you have to put in your underwear. You must ask 5 friends different questions, obviously you can pick the answers they will choose from and every question has to be different.

Likes: Denial, Bondage, Facesitting, bladder control, WAM/Sploshing, Wedgies, light pain.

Dislikes: piss play

Limits: cum/scat play, too public, social suicide, blackmail, permanent damage, face, webcam

TOYS: rope, collar, chastity, dildo, anal hook (coming soon), clothing butt plugs.
Looking to buy new toys any ideas

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90828

Current rules: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91066
Glivingston123 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, messy, person above