Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 05-05-2014, 06:25 AM   #106
Dark_Controller

[B]Just a slight correction my dear, the Ice Cream was reward for reaching page 7.Now we are on page 8 take until midnight wednesday, and have as many free orgasms as you like.

Last edited by Dark_Controller; 05-05-2014 at 06:29 AM.
Dark_Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 09:19 AM   #107
hcfist
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbar2 View Post
I am sure some of your questions are lost translation. You do know that the vagina does not work like a kangaroo's pouch, right? I don't keep keys, spare change, or the remote control in there for safe keeping. I certainly haven't tried to insert my cell phone into my pussy or any other body cavity. The closest thing I have had to a "household item" stuffed in my vagina is a wash cloth. I've never repeated the experience so it must not have been too memorable. Have a nice day!
Many girls like this kind of games, and I like it to so I asked.
Thank You for answer
Have a nice day/night. And more intelligent questions.

Like Masturbation, Pussy Fisting, Insertion, Light BSDM, hardcore music and some other things like German torturer`s "Rammstein"!!

Dislike Pee, poo, slow drivers
hcfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:38 PM   #108
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

1. If i gave you tickets to the movies tomorrow, which movie would you go see?

2. What song has been stuck in your head recently?

3. What is your favorite comfy piece of clothing to wear?

4. What is your favorite app on your phone/tablet?

5. How do you prepare your ice cream sundaes?

- I hope I didn't repeat anything!
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2014, 10:48 PM   #109
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Are there any stories of you experimenting anal?

Ever had such a great orgasm that you needed a few minutes to think clear again afterwards?

Weirdest place where you masturbated?

Ever had a sexual fantasy with someone you shouldnt?

Biggest fear?
Old 05-10-2014, 10:03 AM   #110
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishlola View Post
1. If i gave you tickets to the movies tomorrow, which movie would you go see?

2. What song has been stuck in your head recently?

3. What is your favorite comfy piece of clothing to wear?

4. What is your favorite app on your phone/tablet?

5. How do you prepare your ice cream sundaes?

- I hope I didn't repeat anything!
I had to look up current releases to even see what is playing. I would rather wait to see the Godzilla remake but I would go see Divergent if it's still playing.

The most current one has been Sunny by Bobby Hebb. It started out as a joke with someone at work as one of those songs you kind of know the words to. Once I read the lyrics, the song reminded me of Dark so it when on the "Master Playlist."

I have several pairs of silky lounge pants and tank tops that I like to wear at home. I have a set on now but with the recent weight loss they aren't as comfy anymore. My pants keep trying to fall off. It's a good problem to have.

Kik is my new favorite app. Most of the time it's an easy way for Dark to reach me. I love when he just randomly checks on me when I don't expect it. I even love it when he wakes me up at an insane hour just to chat. Pics are even better.

I would rather just have ice cream or a shake. I like all the added flavors so I really don't need a sundae. One of the things I do miss about living in Illinois (one of the few) was the local Custard Cup. They had a cold fudge that was amazing.
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:52 PM   #111
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetTeen View Post
Are there any stories of you experimenting anal?

Ever had such a great orgasm that you needed a few minutes to think clear again afterwards?

Weirdest place where you masturbated?

Ever had a sexual fantasy with someone you shouldnt?

Biggest fear?
I will skip the anal question for a minute so I can post it at the end.

Every good orgasm should leave you in a state of flux. It is such an awesome feeling not to have a care in the world!

Probably the car while driving.

People from GetDare keep cropping up in my masturbation fantasies, which Dark teases me about relentlessly. It's more embarrassing than forbidden. And no, you haven't been in any of them.

I think I've said before that my biggest fear is dying alone. No one wants to be forgotten or feel like their life has been meaningless.

With permission from Dark, here is my daily report from yesterday. As promised, it has vaginal and anal insertions.

Oh My Dear God!

So I thought I would use the ben wa balls while I did some house cleaning. I laid down naked in the bed and inserted them. While I was laying there my brain just sort of short circuited. I could use the balls when I'm not alone and no one would notice. Shouldn't I do something more extreme while I have the house to myself all afternoon?

I can't remember if I've used the belt with dildo and butt plug since we started on this path together. I've had that on for short periods of time under my clothes while I cleaned. Then I thought about sending you the picture since you seem so shocked by idea of me having a ball gag last night. The whole time I was doing it I wondered if you would make it worse. Turns out I didn't need your help at all.

You may have noticed in the picture that I had cuffs on. Well I also had cuffs around my ankles. I decided that I would try cleaning the living room without putting clothes on over the belt but I kept them nearby. The curtains were up completely so I kept looking outside to make sure no one was coming up the drive. Things kept trying to fall out so I ditched the belt and tied a crotch rope, then I latched my hands together to quiet the clanking sound. I used a piece of rope to hobble my ankles but still had plenty of room to move around.

Bending over was bad. Sitting down was hell. I kept thinking of what I looked like cleaning in front of the windows. After 40 minutes it was finally clean although I did skip pulling all of the knick knacks out of the china cabinet and dusting. I hate that thing.

I tried for a second to wear the contraption to type this report but it wasn't happening. I was a mess by the time I finished and will be taking a shower soon. Considering how much I was sweating, it should count as exercise.

Bad, bad bunny.
Old 05-10-2014, 01:06 PM   #112
maxS
Distinguished Member

What is your wildest sex experience?
maxS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2014, 03:32 AM   #113
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

What is your second wildest sex experience?

Favorite game (board game, computer game, whatever!)

Ever break a bone, if so, which one(s) and how?

Name 5 celebrities that you'd most want to have sex with, if they offered.

What is your least favorite food(s) that you have tried?
Old 05-12-2014, 11:26 PM   #114
**Mandi**
getDare Succubus

Quote:

People from GetDare keep cropping up in my masturbation fantasies, which Dark teases me about relentlessly. It's more embarrassing than forbidden. And no, you haven't been in any of them.
I definitely meant to ask more well thought out and, generally, just better questions when I was finally done reading all of your answers... but curiosity is such a weakness of mine.

And also, you said it was embarassing and that Dark teases you, so that made me even more curious as to what specific members have been popping up in your fantasies lately?

I will think of better questions than that for the future, promise (: And just so you know, this thread is a very enjoyable read. You are quite interesting.

I am a little princess, be nice <3 I am only on this site for FRIENDS. Nothing else. Please don't ask.

Ask Me Anything Thread
**Mandi** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 12:36 PM   #115
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxS View Post
What is your wildest sex experience?
At the risk of appearing boring, I'm going to go with female ejaculation. The first time it happened was after a rather long play session. I was in the bathroom washing some of the toys when my husband bent me over the sink and used the dildo to fuck me from behind. When I came there was a gush of liquid that fell onto the bath mat. I was mortified because I thought I had peed. He had to explain to me that it wasn't urine and as I wiped it up I was relieved to see it was clear. I did some research on female ejaculation and discovered it wasn't an urban legend like I had been led to believe.

The second time it happened was masturbating with a Hitachi Magic Wand. Before Dark, I was usually very happy with one orgasm and would stop as soon as I got overly sensitive. I kept going but when I came a second time there was a gush. Again it was a clear liquid but it was a mess to clean up. I ended up having to wash the sheets and mattress protector. I'm glad it's only happened those two times because it is not sexy from my perspective.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:17 PM   #116
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
What is your second wildest sex experience?

Favorite game (board game, computer game, whatever!)

Ever break a bone, if so, which one(s) and how?

Name 5 celebrities that you'd most want to have sex with, if they offered.

What is your least favorite food(s) that you have tried?
Again, at the risk of sounding boring I'm going with my first and only experience with "mud bogging." We were on a lengthy road trip when I decided to tease the driver by constantly rubbing his cock through his pants. He pulled over into the next rest stop and parked as far away as possible from other cars. He unzipped his pants and pulled me down to suck him off. I had never given a blow job in semi-public before so it was pretty nerve wracking especially when cars would drive by. We gave up pretty quickly since it was broad daylight and tried to find someplace more secluded. We ended up in the woods of West Virginia with him sitting on a fallen tree and me on my knees. We joked afterwards that we were mud bogging which is a popular redneck activity in the area.

Favorite game is a variation of Yahtzee where you play all the games on the card at the same time. Whenever I visit my family, my Mom and I play several games a day. Chance is still a big part but there is more strategy involved.

I started dating my future husband a few months prior to George W. Bush's first inauguration. He invited me up to watch the spectacle. There were lots of protests because the Supreme Court had been involved in determining the election results. We parked at the government building where future-hubby worked and made our way to the Mall. Being a typical tourist, I had a heavy coat (it was January), umbrella, and camera I was trying to juggle. I didn't notice the stair leading onto the sidewalk and did a face plant. I'm not sure who was shocked more. Once he helped me up, we took inventory of my injuries. Other than scraped up palms and knees, it didn't seem too bad. To his credit, he found me a bench to sit on while we waited for the parade which I thought was an impossible task given the crowd. When we found out it might be hours (the new President was eating breakfast), we went back to his place. I took a anti-inflammatory and muscle relaxant that I had for back problems and fell asleep. When I woke up I knew that something was definitely wrong and we went to the emergency room. It turns out that I had broken my right ankle and left wrist. Simple things like getting a bra on and off with one hand is really hard when you live by yourself.

Is this one of those deals where sex with a celebrity doesn't count as cheating if they are on your list? I'm selecting celebrities as they look today. Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Daniel Day Lewis, Liam Neeson, and Viggo Mortensen.

I don't like anything that stares at me when I try to eat it.
Old 05-15-2014, 01:24 PM   #117
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Is this one of those deals where sex with a celebrity doesn't count as cheating if they are on your list?
Yep, that's what I was going for! Lady Shiloh has a 5 person list, but somehow it seems like there's about 20 guys on it!

Have you ever:
Gone horseback riding?

Played laser tag?

Gone skiing (or water-skiing)

Traveled to another continent?

Intentionally Eaten something that was still alive?
Old 05-15-2014, 02:30 PM   #118
GoodTimes123
getDare Sweetheart

Do you have a garter belt?
If so how many times have you worn it in public ? ever to work?
Do you dress up sexy at home for fun?
Does dressing up turn you on?
What is your hottest outfit?
Where have you worn it ?
What is your most dirty fantasy?
Do you have a corset?
If so have you worn it in public under your clothing?
What are you highest heels?
If you have anal toys what toy is your favorite?
How deep can you deep throat ?
Do you like being tie up if so what way do you like the most ?
Ever been in a 3 way?
Would you like a dressing up dare?
GoodTimes123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 06:17 PM   #119
JustaBrony

I have not read many of the questions you've been asked, so forgive me if it has been asked already.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Where did you get the nickname "rabbit"
Did you have any nicknames when you were younger?
Have you always like BDSM and what was your first memory of liking it?
What is your favorite color?
What's the biggest thing you've have shoved inside any of your holes?

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

JustaBrony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2014, 04:07 PM   #120
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by **Mandi** View Post
I definitely meant to ask more well thought out and, generally, just better questions when I was finally done reading all of your answers... but curiosity is such a weakness of mine.

And also, you said it was embarassing and that Dark teases you, so that made me even more curious as to what specific members have been popping up in your fantasies lately?

I will think of better questions than that for the future, promise (: And just so you know, this thread is a very enjoyable read. You are quite interesting.
One of the first things Dark wanted to know about me was my deepest fantasies. I have been fascinated by hucow milking for awhile and have spent a lot of time looking at videos and pictures and reading stories. It was a common masturbation fantasy. Before Dark, my fantasies were filled with nameless, faceless people. That quickly changed so that Dark was the primary focus. While I was masturbating, I envisioned Dark milking my heavy breasts with a mechanical pump. My brain inserted someone else into the scene. Dark took my milk and filled a bottle. He walked over to a play crib in the corner and gave it to Candy. (I don't know why this is so hard to write. There are plenty of embarrassing stories on here but this one is hard).

The next time people from GD made it into my fantasies was when Dark was making plans to meet Pupil. In this case we were on a double date with Pupil and Frosty. We went to a club where they took turns tormenting me until I was spread out across the table and cumming for anyone that cared to look. I wrote about it in my daily report to Dark. In the chat room, Red started teasing me. I seriously thought she had used her super mod powers to read the PM because she knew specific details like it was a round table. I quickly realized that Dark was feeding her information but it got worse as more people starting teasing me.

Maybe because Red was already involved, it's not surprising that she was the next person to invade my fantasies. I was back on the round table and people were taking turns making me edge. When it was Red's turn she tried her best to make me cum because she wanted to see me punished for failing Dark.

And now you know (and so does everyone else...sigh)

Advertisements
Kink Talk