Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-07-2024, 11:09 AM   #1
cosmic.sun

Female 22F Day Off Dares

I have the day off from work tomorrow and I don’t have any plans which is super rare, so I want to take advantage of it!!

So, starting tonight when I get home from work, I wanna start having some fun! I’m asking you all to help tell me what to do.

Give me dares, tasks, or challenges, or punish me for going so long without posting and playing on here!

You can dare me anything, but please respect my likes and limits! Also, I’m currently in denial and am not allowed to orgasm! Other than that, please don’t hold back!!!

All dares will receive a detailed report back! I can’t wait to play with you!

discord: saturn.suv (feel free to chat/dare me through there!)

loves: diapers, ageplay, ass & pussy spanking, piss play, orgasm control/denial, hidden public, forced wetting, light anal, light pain

likes: bdsm, nipple play, simulated messing (ex: the banana trick)

dislikes: hard pain, messing

limits: permanent, pics/vids, family/friends, non-hidden public

toys: diapers, pull-ups, babyish panties, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
cosmic.sun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:11 AM   #2
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Maybe start with a double diaper (make it messy if possible) with a plug.

Last edited by Daremaster04; 05-07-2024 at 11:15 AM.
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:22 AM   #3
cosmic.sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Maybe start with a double diaper (make it messy if possible) with a plug.
I’m sorry but I don’t like to double diaper as it feels a bit wasteful to me. Is it okay if I just do one diaper?

loves: diapers, ageplay, ass & pussy spanking, piss play, orgasm control/denial, hidden public, forced wetting, light anal, light pain

toys: diapers, pull-ups, babyish panties, vibrator wand, anal plugs, dildos, speculum, nipple/clit pumps, leather paddle
Old 05-07-2024, 11:30 AM   #4
Daremaster04
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic.sun View Post
I’m sorry but I don’t like to double diaper as it feels a bit wasteful to me. Is it okay if I just do one diaper?
Okay. Make it wet then
Daremaster04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 11:34 AM   #5
eljugador

Use an anal plug while diapered. Everytime you change the diaper you have to go up one size to the next larger plug.
Old 05-07-2024, 11:45 AM   #6
cosmic.sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daremaster04 View Post
Okay. Make it wet then
Okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eljugador View Post
Use an anal plug while diapered. Everytime you change the diaper you have to go up one size to the next larger plug.
*Gulp* Okay! I will start off with my smallest one! Hopefully I don’t need to change more than once, because my third and biggest plug barely fits in me!

Old 05-07-2024, 11:57 AM   #7
highlander

Drink all your pm pee
highlander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 12:49 PM   #8
cosmic.sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlander View Post
Drink all your pm pee
I don’t drink pee

Old Yesterday, 09:30 AM   #9
cosmic.sun

Here’s an update so far!

I started last night. Right after my shower, I plugged my ass with my smallest plug and diapered up. Immediately after getting padded, I wet myself! Then I remembered that I didn’t want to wet too quickly, since every diaper change meant increasing my plug size. I haven’t done anal play in a while, so even my smallest plug, which normally feels like nothing, made me feel stuffed and full. I definitely don’t wanna find out how my biggest plug will feel! After my initial wetting, I didn’t wet anymore in the few hours before I went to sleep.

I just woke up about 30 mins ago. My bladder felt pretty full (I was drinking a lot of water before bed) so I decided to wet for a second time. Luckily, these diapers can hold a good amount.

Sleeping with a butt plug in is something I’ve only done a couple of times, so it definitely took me longer to fall asleep, but now I’ve stretched out enough to not really feel it anymore unless I shift around.

I’m gonna go out to the store in a few hours, and I plan to go out diapered, so if anyone wants to help make that more fun give me some ideas!

Old Yesterday, 10:15 AM   #10
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

What type of shopping are you doing?

Likes: Diapers, pee control, wetting, anal, hidden public, crossdressing
Dislikes: lightly hidden public
Limits: Family, Scat, full public
Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:17 AM   #11
cosmic.sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
What type of shopping are you doing?
Going to target to grab some household essentials I’m running low on

Old Yesterday, 10:43 AM   #12
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

Is your vibrator wand waterproof? I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM   #13
cosmic.sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berserk View Post
Is your vibrator wand waterproof? I'm sure you can see where I'm going with this.
Yes, it’s waterproof

Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM   #14
Berserk
getDare Sweetheart

For your shopping trip either keep the wet diaper or drink an extra couple glasses of water beforehand. You can add a stuffer of you're worried about leaking. I'll give you the option of stuffing yourself with either your wand or a dildo. Either way, before you leave Target you need to have your vibrator inside your diaper and on...
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM   #15
cosmic.sun

Second update!

I got up and changed into a new diaper before going out to the store, which meant I had to increase my butt plug to the medium size. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as I expected, especially since I'd had the small one in all night. I also inserted my remote controlled g-spot/clit vibrator before taping up the diaper. Once I was all changed, I drank about a bottle of water and left for the store.

About a quarter way through my trip, I needed to pee, so I went to a mostly empty aisle and wet my diaper. I decided to also turn on my vibrator at this time. The sudden vibrations were such a shock that I almost moaned super loudly. But luckily I caught myself right before I did.

I finished up my shopping and checked out (the self checkouts were closed so I had to have a male employee ring me up! It was so embarrassing especially because I bought sippy cups and panties!) Before I left, I stopped by starbucks and ordered an iced tea since I knew it'd make me have to pee! I left my vibrator on until I got home. I wanted to leave it on for longer, but I felt like I was getting really close to cumming, and I'm currently in denial so I didn't want to risk it!

I'm back home now, wearing just a t-shirt and my diaper with my new panties over it. I poured my iced tea into my new sippy cup and am currently drinking it! My diaper has the equivalent to about two or three wettings in it, but it can still hold more so I'm holding off on changing so I don't have to switch to my biggest plug size.

I'm still in the mood to play if anyone else has ideas for me!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, bdsm, dare me anything, denial, diaper