Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-28-2014, 07:33 AM   #1
FreyjaS

Cool Nudity/embarrassment

Hiya, I spent the time to update my signature with everything I'm into and limits and everything, so if anyone can think of a great dare or two, I'm all ears. I'm not in school anymore, but I do have a very early morning shift at a retail store. There's a park, a couple of slightly woods areas, a busy road, a semi-busy road, and a field mostly shielded by trees, but there are a few large sections without the cover. I also live in a house on a corner by the busy road on one side and a rarely busy (except for the occasional person) neighborhood road on another. I'm home alone at the moment, so I have plenty of flexibility for any creative minds out there to give me something fun. I can also drive and go places, of course...I live in a suburban area, so I'm nearby probably any sort of place you can throw at me.

That should be enough information to give you an idea of where I live and hopefully get some creative juiced flowing :P

Thanks, guys.
FreyjaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:35 AM   #2
lazaros

How a about two classic nudity dares:
1.wear tight short skirt no panties under stand at the busy sidewalk corner near the road and accidently drop ur bag, then bend over to collect ur stuff by revealing ur ass as much as u can and with legs spread so ur pussy can n seen as well. Of course take ur time b4 raising up.
2.otder some fastfood to ur house. As yhe delivery guy shows ip open the door wraring nothing but a towel on. When taking the food or while paying let the towel drop and give him full frontal view, keep oayong naked and then turn over and bend over to put the food down and get ur towel so he get a close rear view of ur privets as well. Can b done with open door at all time.
lazaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:47 AM   #3
FreyjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazaros View Post
How a about two classic nudity dares:
1.wear tight short skirt no panties under stand at the busy sidewalk corner near the road and accidently drop ur bag, then bend over to collect ur stuff by revealing ur ass as much as u can and with legs spread so ur pussy can n seen as well. Of course take ur time b4 raising up.
2.otder some fastfood to ur house. As yhe delivery guy shows ip open the door wraring nothing but a towel on. When taking the food or while paying let the towel drop and give him full frontal view, keep oayong naked and then turn over and bend over to put the food down and get ur towel so he get a close rear view of ur privets as well. Can b done with open door at all time.
I'm a sucker for the classics. Thanks for the dares.
Old 08-28-2014, 08:50 AM   #4
hornyboy27

go to a fast food restaurant. go in the bathroom stall, strip completely naked.put your clothes on top of the stall door, with your shirt on top, then pants, then sexy panties. masturbate to orgasm inside the stall. during your masturbation, make sure that the clothes fall off the door into the bathroom outside. once you cum, go get your clothes and put them back on. extra points if you put them back on outside of the stall, and triple points if instead of putting your panties back on you wipe up your juices with them and throw them into the mens restroom...

22 y/o male

Likes: Cumming, teasing self, masturbation, thongs, panties, Facebook friends, hidden public, role-play, ball play, light anal

OK: pain, piss, messy, toothpaste

Limits: Scat/blood, vomit, involving others, self-harm, anything dangerous or social suicide, eating, eating cum, long term denial, full public, deep throating

Toys: vagina pocket pussy, anal pocket pussy, oral pocket pussy, silicone lube, water based lube, 3 lace thongs, 3 bikini panties
hornyboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 08:54 AM   #5
FreyjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyboy27 View Post
go to a fast food restaurant. go in the bathroom stall, strip completely naked.put your clothes on top of the stall door, with your shirt on top, then pants, then sexy panties. masturbate to orgasm inside the stall. during your masturbation, make sure that the clothes fall off the door into the bathroom outside. once you cum, go get your clothes and put them back on. extra points if you put them back on outside of the stall, and triple points if instead of putting your panties back on you wipe up your juices with them and throw them into the mens restroom...
Crazy stuff. Sounds like fun; I'll try for the extra points
Old 08-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #6
OnTheRimOfMyGlass

Wear a thin white shirt and no bra (or a very thin one, if necessary). Go to a mall or strip mall and in the food court area or the most busy restaurant, get a big cup of ice water and 'accidentally' spill it all over the front of your shirt. You have to spend at least five minutes getting napkins from multiple locations to try to absorb the water. You can then go get a new shirt, but you can't bring a change with you.

***BONUS ROUND***

Put a slightly opened ketchup packet on the food court seat before you sit down to have your spill. You're not allowed to notice ketchup on your butt on your own; someone must point it out to you. If you get home and still have ketchup on your butt....ahahahaha.
OnTheRimOfMyGlass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 10:09 AM   #7
AsrialDune

Go try on some shoes in a skirt with no panties. When the guy is helping you put them on open your legs and let him see your pussy.
AsrialDune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 02:03 PM   #8
FreyjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheRimOfMyGlass View Post
Wear a thin white shirt and no bra (or a very thin one, if necessary). Go to a mall or strip mall and in the food court area or the most busy restaurant, get a big cup of ice water and 'accidentally' spill it all over the front of your shirt. You have to spend at least five minutes getting napkins from multiple locations to try to absorb the water. You can then go get a new shirt, but you can't bring a change with you.

***BONUS ROUND***

Put a slightly opened ketchup packet on the food court seat before you sit down to have your spill. You're not allowed to notice ketchup on your butt on your own; someone must point it out to you. If you get home and still have ketchup on your butt....ahahahaha.
Awesome and oh god, that bonus round will be mortifying ._.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:04 PM   #9
FreyjaS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsrialDune View Post
Go try on some shoes in a skirt with no panties. When the guy is helping you put them on open your legs and let him see your pussy.
Another classic. Nice.
Old 08-28-2014, 02:23 PM   #10
Spoiled panties
getDare Sweetheart

Go to the shop and try on different tops but don't go to the change room, for best results no bra short skirt no panties.
Also go out the front of your house and start watering the garden be wearing really thin clothing and soak your self,

Pm me any nude dare as I am also looking for them or if you want more as I have a few more to give?

Limits
Pictures and videos, other people,

Feel free to message us even if you just want to talk

Kik spoiledpanties
Spoiled panties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 05:22 PM   #11
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Short skirt (as short as you dare - way above knee) & no knickers for a fortnight. Also shave your bush and datestamp your area with last 6 dates you had sex and initials of who you had it with.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:30 AM   #12
Jenny123

Mind if i hijack some of your dares? I love them!

Here's one from me:

Go to a swimming pool or aquapark, that has a tobogan, with your friends, wearing a string bikini. When at the top of the slide, discreetly untie both strings of your top and ask your friend to tie the back string for you, while not letting them know the neck one is loose as well.
When they grab one string you jump on the slide, leaving your top in their hand. You may feign a tumble at the top, if you wish.

After that, all you can do is enjoy the naughty ride and wait for your friends at the end, hoping they bring your top and covering your breasts with only your hands.

...or if you want them to consciously participate, just inform them about your intentions and tell them to take their sweet time. You know, they may even accidentally drop your top on the stairs, who knows what will happen?

Another possibility is untiing your top on the way down and leaving it somewhere along the way. Wet cloth should stick to the side rather easily. Then you'll have to hope someone picks it up.

While there, you can also visit the bubble bed and hidden in foam you may untie the bottom of your bikini an let it float for a while. Or your friends can help you out of it and play a little hide and seek or bully-throwing with you.

Hope you have fun, just be careful around children and guards!

Heavy pain, explicit, pee/bladder play, no touch, chores

Limits: blood, poop, permanent, dangerous, social suicide. Also: no pics

Toys: butterfly vibrator, regular vibrator, big dildo, ben-wa balls, electric toothbrush

F/22, 168cm, 56kg, 88-65-91cm

Brown hair, shoulder length, brown eyes,
shaven, bi-curious, switch, but mostly sub
Jenny123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:16 AM   #13
r0ver
getDare Addict

Variation on the classic skirt tucked into the knickers trope:
When next out shopping go commando in a short skirt. Visit the bathroom or a changing room and tuck the back of the skirt into the waistband or belt, thus displaying your bare ass to the world. Act as if you are completely unaware until someone points it out to you.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:39 AM   #14
psuedoname
getDare Sweetheart

Default 'accidental' exposure

An addition to the short skirt bending over dare, wear a loose tshirt and no bra so that when you bend over it falls down towards your head and your tits fall out
psuedoname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 01:47 AM   #15
kinamar

I have a couple for you to try

if daring enough get nude and walk out the front door to your house, make sure it is lock, as you open the door have your towel fall off and the door close behind you so you are locked out you must stay out until at least three people see you, if they approach you you must talk to them and do anything they ask that is within your limits (such as groping), after the min 3 people see you may get a key you placed out to get back in.

you must go out for a run in a place that is likely to have at least a couple people around and at least a 10 minute walk from home, you can not wear panties, you can choose to put some scissor cuts in you top or in your shorts seams so you can easily have them rip off, bonus if you do both. sometime during your run you must rip of the article or articles you chose to cut, they should end up being unwearable. then you must walk home using the remains of your clothes to cover yourself, if someone ask what happened tell them somehow your clothes got snagged and ripped off, then continue walking home but shortly after you are asked you should drop they remains of your clothes and squeal in embarrassment and put on a show of struggling to get a-hold of them and covered back up.

I hope those are within your limits you can chose what time of day/night to do the dares, please give a report on you experience and pm me for punishment if you failed.

Likes: Masturbation control and/or instructions, denial, underwear control, cross-dressing, hidden public cross-dressing

Dislikes: anal, spanking, bondage.

Limits: illegal, pee, scat, poop, cum eating, public,family, friends, diapers, messy, cam, pics
kinamar is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassment, exhibitionism, flashing, groping, nudity