Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-13-2019, 03:43 PM   #1
switchslave18

Default Kyle's First Date

*This is my first story, I hope everyone enjoys it.
-

Chapter One

It was the night Kyle had been waiting for, all those long nights texting her, tonight was the night he would finally meet her. Kyle was a bit of a geek. He never had too many friends, and he could usually be found in his room playing video games. Being in his senior year of school, the pressure had been building for him to finally get with a girl. All of the popular guys his age had already been with several girls. Even Kyle's geeky best friend, Jimmy, had kissed a girl once before. But tonight was the night that all of that would change for Kyle.

Emma was a gorgeous, tall, petite blonde. She was the kind of girl you would never expect to see with a guy like Kyle. Captain of the cheerleading team, super popular around school, she was practically every boys dream girl. The thought of that made Kyle worry. Why would such a gorgeous girl bother with him? What if she was just stringing him along and was going to stand him up? All of these thoughts stuck in the back of Kyle's mind, but he wasn't about to let those thoughts get in the way of potentially his only shot at a girl. After all, he had nothing to lose.

The two matched on Tinder last week, and had been talking every night since. They agreed to meet at her house for a date. Her parents were away on a business trip, so she had the house to herself for a few hours until her sister got home later that night. Emma had asked Kyle to bring them some food, and she would choose a movie for them to watch together. Sounded like a pretty straight forward date to Kyle.

He arrived at Emma's house and knocked on her door. As she opened it, Kyle's jaw dropped. He had seen Emma around school plenty of times before, but the school uniform didn't do justice on her body. The tight little red dress she was wearing as she opened the door hugged her tight body perfectly, displaying all of her amazing features fantastically.

"Come on in!", said Emma, with a cute and welcoming voice.

Kyle thank her and stepped inside. His heart was racing at the thought of spending time with such a gorgeous girl. That little red dress was so sexy on her, he couldn't keep his mind off of it. A movie would be perfect, she could pay attention to the movie, and he could admire her body the entire time. Emma, however, had other plans.

"Strip. Now." she demanded.

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Limits:Permanent, Scat, Illegal, Face Pics

If it's not listed I might try it.
switchslave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to switchslave18 for this post:
Old 06-13-2019, 06:58 PM   #2
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Oh boy, looks like he's in for an interesting night.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 05:09 PM   #3
switchslave18

Chapter Two

Excited at the almost certain thought of having sex with Emma, Kyle couldn't bring himself to say anything. "Don't make me ask you again." she ordered. Beginning to be intimidated by her tone, Kyle obeyed and began removing his clothes. He stood before her, naked and embarrassed, but incredibly turned on at this turn of events.

"Here, put this on." She said, handing him a blindfold. As he put on the blindfold, Emma wasted no time pulling his arms behind his back and tying them.

She led him into her bedroom and pushed him onto her bed. Kyle's thoughts were running wild. He couldn't keep his mind off of the fact that he was about to have sex with Emma. She untied his wrists and pulled them to the top corners of the bed, securing them, and repeating the same with his ankles. This left Kyle bound in a spread eagle position, helplessly exposed, at Emma's mercy. His cock stood straight up in the air as he wished she would get on top of him and slide her pussy down onto it. Emma tightly gripped his balls and tugged.

"This is going to be a night you'll never forget, and I'm going to make sure of that." she said. Regardless of the events, a night with Emma would be a night Kyle would never forget, but this had him incredibly turned on. Emma released her grip on his balls and slapped his cock hard. Kyle heard the doorbell ring. Who could it be? He thought to himself. Kyle began to worry about who could've been at the door, but his cock was throbbing with excitement about everything that was going on.

"Time to get this party started!" exclaimed Emma. Party? What party? Did Emma invite friends over for this? Kyle's mind began racing. The thought of being publicly used by girls only made him hornier. As Emma got up to answer the door, she slapped his cock again and spit on his face. "Sit tight my little slut, I'll be right back" she said. Not that he had much choice.

Likes: Bondage, Nudity, Light Humiliation, Light/Mild Pain, Semi/Hidden Public, Public, Risk, Edging, Teasing

Old 06-14-2019, 05:21 PM   #4
DarkSide94
getDare Sweetheart

Holy ****!!!
This is gonna be good, I know it will!
Old 06-15-2019, 04:35 PM   #5
naked_lego
Distinguished Member

This is the first story I've subscribed to in a while. Please continue!

Photography, Body Writing/Art, Clothing Control, Edging, Denial, Diapers (wearing & wetting)
Pee Holding, Butt Plugs, Semi-Public, Nudity, Bondage, Ice, mild spankings

Limits:
Permanent, Most Pain, Social Suicide, Family, Illegal, Body Waste, curse words

Likes & Limits explained
naked_lego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:38 PM   #6
switchslave18

Chapter Three

As Emma answered the door, Kyle heard several voices chatting with Emma. She wasn't kidding. She was really going to have a party. Kyle's heart was racing and his cock was throbbing for attention at the thought of multiple girls there for him.

In the front room, stood five beautiful girls, Emma and four of her best friends, Kailey, Taylor, Brianna and Stephanie. Together, they were the most popular group in school. "He's a... *cough* little tied up in the bedroom right now" said Emma. All the girls laughed, and Kyle heard their footsteps getting closer.

As the girls entered the room, Kyle felt uneasy as everyone and everything fell silent. The girls didn't say a word. He couldn't hear them move at all. What were they doing? He began thinking. Before he could come up with an answer, he suddenly felt a tight grip tugging at his balls, while another hand began repeatedly slapping his cock. He had no way of telling how many girls were in the room, but he knew it was more than just Emma, and he knew he was in for more than what had just begun. Brianna stripped, climbed on the bed and sat on Kyle's face, demanding that he start licking. Not wanting to face any consequences, Kyle obeyed, and began stroking her warm, wet pussy with his tongue.

As Kyle continued to eat her out, he suddenly felt a tight, warm feeling on his cock as Taylor started lowering herself onto him. Having never experienced anything like it before, Kyle immediately came. His body shook, his reaction causing Brianna to orgasm on his face.

"That's no fun, we haven't even started and you came already" said Taylor.

Kyle couldn't catch his breath before he heard Emma speak up. "He's here for our pleasure, not his. Keep going."

The following user says Thank You to switchslave18 for this post:
Old 06-17-2019, 03:51 AM   #7
Mikieswe
getDare Sweetheart

Ceep going, please?

https://www.exposedrealfun.com/post/2267

Non financial blackmail, tease, denial, edging, milking, cockbondage.

Limits
Scat, financial, anal, blood, needles, marks.
Mikieswe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Mikieswe for this post:
Old 06-19-2019, 02:05 PM   #8
switchslave18

Thanks for your interest in this story! Glad people are liking it

----

Chapter Four

"Won't he hate us if we keep going? I thought this was going to be more than a one time thing" asked Taylor.

"He doesn't have much of a choice now does he? Besides, he won't dare disobey us" said Emma, waving her phone around, implying that she took pictures of Kyle's situation.

With this reassurance, Taylor slid herself back down onto Kyle's still-hard cock and began riding him. Sensitive from his orgasm, Kyle began moaning and begging for her to stop. "Kailey, take Brianna's place on his face, shut our little slut up" barked Emma. Kailey quickly complied and stripped, and climbed on top of him and sat her pussy directly over Kyle's mouth. "Lick!" she demanded.

With no reaction of pleasure coming out of Kailey, Emma reached under Taylor, grabbed Kyle's balls and squeezed as hard as she could. "Don't make her ask you again" she said. Kyle immediately began furiously licking at Kailey's clit, hoping Emma would release her grip from his balls. The suddenness of him beginning to eat her out sent a rush through Kailey's body, bringing her right to the edge. She grabbed Kyle by the hair and pulled him deeper into her crotch until she had the best orgasm of her life, made better by the fact that Taylor reached climax at the same time. The two girls climaxing on him simultaneously caused Kyle to cum again.

As Kailey and Taylor both climbed off of Kyle the girls all agreed to order something for dinner. "Don't worry, we'll be back, I still haven't gotten my turn, and neither has Emma" said Stephanie. The girls walked out of the room, leaving Kyle still tied spread eagle to Emma's bed. His face was covered in Brianna and Kailey's pussy juices, and his crotch covered in Taylor's juices. The girls left the condom on his cock, solely for him to be uncomfortable, being stuck with two loads of his own cum all over his cock.

As Emma dialed the phone to order them pizza, the girls agreed they'd change Kyle's position after they ate. "Let's tie him up in a doggy position, I want to try out my new strap on!" exclaimed Brianna.

The following 2 users say Thank You to switchslave18 for this post:
Old 09-14-2019, 03:05 AM   #9
boysub90

I would love to read more of this story

Likes : dares, truths, egding, denial, chastity, anal, semi public.

Dislikes : cum eating, ruined orgasm, crossdressing, cbt.

Limits : messy stuf, ass to mouth, scat, pee, friends & family, pain.

Dirtycode: https://dirtycode.io/59M7G
boysub90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 11:47 PM   #10
ShanaSun
Baby Member

Ooo this was getting good I hope it continues
ShanaSun is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk