Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-16-2020, 12:45 AM   #1
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Bikini Beauty Pics and Vacation/Birthday Trouble

I am on a beach vacation and I took a lot of vacation beach beauties pics of women’s asses in bikinis, things and boy shorts and women’s boobs in bikinis, swimsuits and down a shirt or two using my Nikon camera and telephoto lens.

My wife knows I do this some on vacation, but do it behind her back. She’ll notice what I am doing, and she did manage to cock-block me from getting good shots one day with withering look. The beach was full that day and she knew I had missed about a half dozen great asses just laying there the shooting.

Afterward, she told me to go ahead, but that as punishment, I will be spanked one swat for every ass and one for every pair of tits in any picture in my beauties folder. This includes accidental bodies that are visible and in reasonable focus. So a wide beach shot could have dozens of candidates. Swats may be with a paddle, cane, tawse, brush or whatever she chooses.

In addition, for every very closeup shot, including crops, in the folder will result in either a ruined/eaten orgasm or 20 hard, wince-inducing lashes to the cock and balls with a leather tawse or phone charging cord.

I will have to make an honest count.

As I have clicked and held down the camera shutter, I have been thinking about how raw my ass and cock will end up. And my wife even pointed out one hot surfer girl and encouraged me with a glint of purpose in her eye. I ran a video and pulled some great screen grabs from it for my beaties folder.

Yesterday, before I made this deal, I bought a rice paddle with a turtle on it as a gag at the souvenir store. I expect to feel it soon, back and front.

I have agreed to this after having taken several hundreds of such pics and placed more than 275 in the beauties folder. So I am looking at thousands of swats over three or four weekends, including my birthday weekend, so these will be on top of at least two birthday spankings.

Any suggestions for other uses of the butt and boob numbers will be considered and reported on.

Also, I will be in a place with very limited cell phone or wi-fi service, so any suggestion made via this post PM will be under a time limit. Any response post here or PM not reported on within 12 hours will be subject to punishment. Standard penalty will be an extra 25 ass swats or 5 cock lashes, but poster may make alternate suggestions for punishments (within limits and at my wife’s discretion).

And, because my wife feels a pang of guilt about letting me take the pics at all, and because it’s my birthday, my wife volunteered that she will take one butt swat for every 50 I get. So generous of her, I think.

Hope I get a few good ideas from the gallery.

Let the fun begin.

CREATIVE PM DARES | SEND ME A DARE
Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
HairbrushMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 01:59 AM   #2
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Uh-oh. Counted the first 80 pics and got 186. Didn’t count up closeups at all and there were a few. And I plan to keep taking more, if I can. Gulp ...

Hoping to see a PM giving me stern orders. Bend me over and break me down. If you want PMs, I will send them to you or others if ordered to.
Old 03-16-2020, 10:16 AM   #3
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Count is rising

Up to 215, counted for 95 pics. Dozens of closeups. The punishment will be well-earned, but I am not looking forward to it. Still hoping for more pictures to take today.

Old 03-17-2020, 01:00 AM   #4
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Adding up

Added 24 pics with about 50 penalties total, with at least six closeups. Closeup tally could get scary. Thanks for the PM suggestions. Accepting dares for at least another week.

Should hit 500 penalties easy. Oh boy.

Old 03-18-2020, 11:53 AM   #5
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Tally skyrockets

Have a full count. Up to 815 swats and 30 closeups through the end of yesterday. Adding to the tally today. I’ll try to blog some details.

Also, wife decided votes here or on PM (thanks for playing) will decide whether the closeups penalty are all ruins, all cock whippings (or both/combos.)

Couple more days to add to the tally.

Old 03-18-2020, 12:05 PM   #6
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

New rule: Posts here double/matched all penalties earned on 3/18. One post means 2 per infraction. Two posts, mean 3 per infraction. Etc.

I am very worried about this new rule. Could be sore front and back and ruined for months after this vacation.

Old 03-19-2020, 11:52 AM   #7
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Default Closing in on 1,000 swats.

Another couple of new beaches today. One was clothing optional. One really hot chick was topless. I didn’t get any nudes or anything, but did capture a few for the memory bank. Still ended up with 97 new pics.

Total tally 912, 36 closeups.

That means there have been 912 instances of visible, not blurry beach ass, tits or bikini front (up to 2 counts per girl, then) in the pics I took. Many were accidents, just people walking on the beach while I focused nearby, but they still counted. That’s how many swats I have earned with my hobby so far.

I will regret this.

And per suggestion, I now I will be spending an hour in a b every pair or tits photographed and one hour in panties for every bikini bottom shot. Should be several weeks working from home in ladies underwear.

Last edited by HairbrushMe; 03-20-2020 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Spelling
Old 03-20-2020, 01:11 AM   #8
HairbrushMe
Distinguished Member

Not a lot of beaches today. It’s 15 penalties, none closeups.

Did get a suggestion. To dispense with so many swats a metronome will be used.

What should settings be for hairbrush, bath brush, heavy rubber strap and paddle.

30, 45, 60, 90, 120 ugh ? It’s a matching game.

List of rules/punishment so far:

I must be in a bra for one hour for every penalty from a bikini or otherwise top shot and one hour in panties for every bikini/bottom shot.

I must buy a bra/panty set for myself with my wife, preferably cheetah print.

Will be spanked while singing “Happy Birthday.”

I get a ruined orgasm for every five closeups I take.

Also to be edged and denied for one week, then three ruins before as punishment begins.

Last edited by HairbrushMe; 03-20-2020 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Spelling

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
birthday, punishment, ruin, spank, vacation