Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-23-2020, 08:59 AM   #1
prettyslut

Default 18f — Hot Tub Dares

So there’s a hot tub in my community, about a 1 minute walk from my house. It’s pretty hidden by trees and bushes, and does have jet functions. Hardly anyone goes there, but there are the occasional elderly that use it. I would like some dares to complete involving it, please offer some good dares. I will write a full report when I complete them.

Thank you!

Likes: insertion, ass and pussy stretching, enemas, semi-public, pain, wax play, food play, wedgies, clamps, flogging,spanking, overstimulation, edging, chastity, ice play, sleeping control

Dislikes: lines, corner time, exercise, figging, cold showers, corporal punishment, nipple pain

Limits: blackmail, permanent, family, full public, blood, illegal, diapers, scat, piss, body modification
prettyslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 09:15 AM   #2
yorksdom

Default Dare 1

Hello

Wear a thin white dress only, suitable shoes

Walk to hot tubs

Strip and enter hot tubs
Edge using the pressure of the jet 5 times.
Climb out of hot tub and put on white dress without drying.
Walk back home

Just a starter easy suggestion

Have fun play safe

Master Yorksdom
yorksdom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 03:05 PM   #3
ditchme

I have some ideas. Can you describe what style of swimsuits you own, and if you own anything that'd work well as a wrap / cover up?
ditchme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 01:48 PM   #4
Daddydamo

To add to yorksdom’s dare make sure there are a couple of elderly men there. Wear a bikini under the dress and when you get into the water take off the bottom half then edge using the water jets. Be discreet. Put in the bikini bottoms before putting your dress back on
Daddydamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2020, 03:38 PM   #5
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Default Hot/Cold dare

You get into the hot tub naked and warm right up. The sit across one of the jets getting really close to an orgasm. However as soon as you are close you get out of the hot tub and find some way of spraying yourself with cold water, or pouring a big bucket of cold water over your body. Repeat this three times. The third time you are allowed to cum in the tub but you still finish with the cold water.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 03:53 PM   #6
wowman

Default Eyes closed

Here's a good one: Get in the tub fully dressed as usual. You will set a timer on your phone for two minutes. Pick a time when the coast is clear or maybe later at night, but remove your top, start the timer and close your eyes. You must open your eyes as close to the two minute mark as possible... Because for every 2 seconds you are early or late, you will be removing your bottoms for one minute in the tub. But you may keep your eyes open for this part. Maybe you could edge on the Jets a few times while your bottoms are off. Good luck and please let me know how It goes
Limits: personal pictures, bodily fluids, family, permanent.
wowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 08:32 AM   #7
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Take a bar of soap and some shampoo with you. Next time you have it to yourself (or not, if you feel daring ), use the hot tub to take a bath!

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk