Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2021, 04:02 PM   #226
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bdsub View Post
I can’t be the only one picturing Danielle controlling a remote control vibe ( like a lovense lush) while you are out in public or around the other house mates
Ok I just looked up what that is...!! Oh the possibilities...!! Unfortunately way out of my budget right now... but something I would seriously consider saving up for if things do get more involved with Danielle...

Aargh... now you've got scenarios flying through my mind... and I'm craving an orgasm... I wish I'd tried harder to earn more points this weekend...!!

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage
Limits - pics, anal, scat, anything that could get me arrested

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Living arrangements - house share with 3 guys and another girl.

Orgasm Points - Daily Summary!
SimplySara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 04:07 PM   #227
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplySara View Post
Ok I just looked up what that is...!! Oh the possibilities...!! Unfortunately way out of my budget right now... but something I would seriously consider saving up for if things do get more involved with Danielle...

Aargh... now you've got scenarios flying through my mind... and I'm craving an orgasm... I wish I'd tried harder to earn more points this weekend...!!
Sorry
Not cheap but sooooo many fun possibilities
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 04:08 PM   #228
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by garder80 View Post
And a fun bet for you:

Challenge Danielle to a spanking contest for 5 points, for 4 extra points you can spice it up the other roomates can be judges

rules: a girl spanks the other girls ass left and right cheek, then switch so you take turns - keep going until one girl gives up

loser is sent to the corner for embarrasing 2 mins timeout

its off course more fun if you both are in panties or small tight shorts.
use different tricks to lure her into this challenge, like who has the highest pain tolerance or as a drinking game or truth/dare
or pretend that you think you can win even if you are in panties and she is in jeans - or other clever advantages you can give her, so she accepts.
or that you will be spanked while bending over something, but she can be spanked while standing.
whatever it takes to trick her into this contest ;-)
I bet its a turnon for you that the guys will be watching, and +5 bonus point to you if make sure she gets so much advantage that she wins (and yes, that is the overall point of the bet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I doubt this will be happening soon with the current state of how involved Danielle is. Even more with roommates being present. Most are unaware, and even Danielle just barely knows about Sara's kinky side. It's a fun fantasy though. Sara? How would you feel about masturbating to the idea of this?
That's correct... the situation with Danielle is not there yet for me to suggest something like this...

But masturbating to the idea...?? Ohhh yes... are you offering me another free orgasm...??

Likes - risky dares, embarrassing situations, masturbating, orgasms, breast pain, light butt spanking
Want to explore - being controlled, staged accidental, humiliation, heavier spanking, bondage

Toys - dildo, blindfold, furry handcuffs, remote vibrator, nipple clamps, nipple suckers, ball gag

Old 01-10-2021, 04:11 PM   #229
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That's correct... the situation with Danielle is not there yet for me to suggest something like this...

But masturbating to the idea...?? Ohhh yes... are you offering me another free orgasm...??
Who ever said orgasm? Masturbation can always end early
Old 01-10-2021, 04:17 PM   #230
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Not free indeed. An delightful edge to that idea though? That should certainly be a possibility

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 04:20 PM   #231
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
An easy way to test it, rather than putting one on just hold the cups in your hand so you control the pressure at first. See how it feels, and gently increase the pressure at a rate you’re comfortable with until you’re at least not scared of the idea. Then the obvious next step is to turn control over to us!

As for toys, suction can help increase sensitivity and can be a fun extra
Testing it out that way is a great suggestion... I'm going to rummage through my bras to see if I can find a couple of old ones that are fit for purpose... I actually already own a box of drawing (tack) pins that I bought for a small DIY project that I never used...

When the tack bra is ready and tested... the control will duly be turned over to all of you...

Regarding suction... what toys do you exactly mean...??

Old 01-10-2021, 04:25 PM   #232
athmarr
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Testing it out that way is a great suggestion... I'm going to rummage through my bras to see if I can find a couple of old ones that are fit for purpose... I actually already own a box of drawing (tack) pins that I bought for a small DIY project that I never used...

When the tack bra is ready and tested... the control will duly be turned over to all of you...

Regarding suction... what toys do you exactly mean...??
Can come in a few forms, but generally a dome or tube with 1 open end you place over a body part (often clit/nipples though can get bigger to cover entire pussy area for example) and have maybe screw tops that lift a plunger, or bulbs that pump the air out to create a vacuum. Which in turn will suck said body parts in to that space, and away from the rest of your body. But a lot more evenly than say putting clamps and weights on would pull
Old 01-10-2021, 04:28 PM   #233
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by athmarr View Post
Who ever said orgasm? Masturbation can always end early
Quote:
Not free indeed. An delightful edge to that idea though? That should certainly be a possibility
An edge will mess me up so much right now... I'm already so desperate to cum...!! I'd decided I'd take it easy tonight and just catch up on this thread... turns out doing that has got me dripping wet... why oh why didn't I try earning more points while interacting with you guys these last couple of hours...!! I really thought I'd reply to a couple of posts and hit the bed early... how naive of me... lol...

The following user says Thank You to SimplySara for this post:
Old 01-10-2021, 04:36 PM   #234
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

No edge tonight then. Relax. Have it in the morning instead. And yes, you caught a few of us here at the same time, not a good time to not get teased

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-10-2021, 04:40 PM   #235
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Us? teasing??? Ok, maybe a little

Speaking of teasing, I have a report to write
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-10-2021, 04:46 PM   #236
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

~oooh~ congratulations bd! I know which report I will be reading in the morning. Off to bed for me now though, enjoy the teasing!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 01-10-2021, 04:50 PM   #237
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
No edge tonight then. Relax. Have it in the morning instead. And yes, you caught a few of us here at the same time, not a good time to not get teased
Must admit I didn't mind the teasing... but that would be stating the obvious wouldn't it...??

Quote:
Us? teasing??? Ok, maybe a little

Speaking of teasing, I have a report to write
Oh did you finally cum...?? Is that what the report's about...?? Reading about someone else cumming will really f**k with me right now...

Don't get me wrong I'm super pleased for you if you did cum...

Old 01-10-2021, 04:53 PM   #238
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Must admit I didn't mind the teasing... but that would be stating the obvious wouldn't it...??

Oh did you finally cum...?? Is that what the report's about...?? Reading about someone else cumming will really f**k with me right now...

I’m still working on the report but you may not want to read it tonight

PM Dares

Toys
Old 01-10-2021, 04:54 PM   #239
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:

Actually the last message. Yes. Yes it would be. Still think it's a good idea to postpone untill tomorrow and give you a *little* bit of rest though.

And I'm pretty sure he did. I know far a fact he was planning it around this time

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 01-10-2021, 05:09 PM   #240
SimplySara
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I’m still working on the report but you may not want to read it tonight
Yeah that wouldn't be a good idea... though not sure I'll be any less horny tomorrow... so I'll just be postponing the frustration... lol...

Quote:
Actually the last message. Yes. Yes it would be. Still think it's a good idea to postpone untill tomorrow and give you a *little* bit of rest though.

And I'm pretty sure he did. I know far a fact he was planning it around this time
Yeah... I'm off to bed too... while I can still sleep... once Bdsub posts his report I won't be able to resist reading it right away... and then god knows how long my frustration will keep me up... lol...

Advertisements
Kink Talk