Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 10-25-2017, 03:31 AM   #1
Jason_hunt3r

Default I did this, so will share it with you

So I played this tonight, I used two dice, one a different color, so one determined the level of intensity, the other the activity, this is pretty specifically for me, but there might be something in here you will like or can use for your own dare, the idea if you write your own is that 1 and 2 are things you enjoy, 3 is a scene where you are comfortable but it is deffo a punishment scene, 4 is slightly outside your comfort level but you still enjoy it, 5 and 6 are things you hate.
this includes, piss play, ball abuse, gut punching, food play, breath play and public play.

1:BALL ABUSE, hang a boot off my balls, add one weight, make me walk from black line to black line in the garage

2: PISS, have me kneel, mix piss with wheetbix, spoon feed me

3: BREATH PLAY, lay me on couch, or upstairs on bed, and choke me and hand over mouth, not unconscious.

4: GUT PUNCHING, lay me on couch, or upstairs on bed, and sit on my face, and then half punch half slap my gut like you are playing bongo drums

5 FOOD PLAY, Make a sundae, have to put whipped cream, maple syrup and nuts on either your ass or cotch, then smooch my face in it and make me lick it all off

6 PUBLIC PLAY, revenge time!! You get to make me dress like a cowboy and head to the end of the driveway and check my mail, plugged, you can put something in the mail box to make sure I go all the way. Do this at the end of the night.

1:BALL ABUSE, hang a boot off my balls, add two weights, make me walk from black line to blue line in the garage

2: PISS, pick a toilet, piss in it, have me kneel in front of it, drop chopped up apple pieces in there, make me fish them out and eat them

3: BREATH PLAY: give me two swirlys and then spit on my face.

4: GUT PUNCHING: three medium strength gut punches, gloved or bare hands

5: FOOD ABUSE: chew an apple, spit it in my mouth.

6: PUBLIC PLAY: revenge time!! You get to make me dress like a cowboy and head to the park to answer a question (how many swings, what colour is the slide etc), plugged. Do this at the end of the night.

1:BALL ABUSE, Tie dumbbell weight to my balls, have me drawl from black line to black line

2: PISS, line up shot 4 glasses, pour piss in each one and spit in each one, make me do, salt, shot, lemon for all 4.

3: BREATH PLAY, choke me out.

4 GUT PUNCHING, blindfold me, white noise headphones, tape hands behind back, three punches (medium)

5: FOOD PLAY, Stomp an apple with your boots, make me lick it off boot and floor.

6: PUBLIC PLAY, sauna suit, plugged send me to the end of the road to take a picture of either stop sign or street sign, do this at the end of the night

1 BALL ABUSE, make me put on ball crusher, hang boot off it, add one weight walk black line to blue line.

2: PISS, piss in my ariats, have me walk to the end of the road in them and jeans. End of the night

3:BREATH PLAY, buckle a collar on me to tightly, and have me lick your boots for 5 mins

4: GUT ABUSE, have me lay down, stand on me

5: FOOD PLAY, have me shove two bananas up my ass, diaper up, walk to the opposite end of the apartment complex. Tape diaper over my head for 10mins while I stand in the corner.

6: PUBLIC PLAY: sauna suit, walk down to bottle-O and back, end of the night.

1:BALL ABUSE roll a dice again, have me fill a marked water bottle to that level, tie it to my balls, stand on weight bench and drop it.

2: PISS PLAY, blow your nose on one of the bandannas, piss on it, tape it in my mouth.

3:BREAH PLAY, Tape me to the weight bench cloth over face half a bucket of water over face, all in one quick go.

4: GUT PUNCHING, blindfolded holding a rope in my mouth holding up the weighted boot hanging off my balls, 2 punches to try and make me let go of the rope.

5: FOOD PLAY, have me lay out a towel in the garage, open a can of baked beans, pour them over my face, slowly.

6: PUBLIC PLAY, have me dress in skins and long white shirt, drive me down to the park, make me get out, kiss the tyre of your car and then leave me to walk home. Do at end of night

1:BALL ABUSE, roll a dice again, have me fill a marked water bottle to that level, put ball crusher on, tie bottle to my balls, stand on weight bench and drop it.

2: PISS PLAY, blow your nose on one of the bandannas, piss on it, tape it in my mouth. Place gasmask on me, make me stand in corner for 15 mins

3: BREATH PLAY, tape me to chair, put a cig in my mouth, light it, tell me when to inhale and when to blow out (you will need to take cig out and tap ash off for me)

4: GUT ABUSE, choose one of the above scenes, and modify it, tell me how you are going to modify it.

5: FOOOD PLAY, tape me to chair, force me to drink a beer.

6: PUBLIC PLAY, have me dress in skins, long white shirt and ball weights, drive me down to the brookside park, make me get out, kiss the tyre of your car and then leave me to walk home. Do at end of night
Jason_hunt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:07 AM   #2
1337dares

I like your idea, but it would be nice to have a version that could be completed solo and has all the items you need at the top
Items: 3 clamps, 2 binder clips, markers, cords, brush, belt
1337dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 04:27 AM   #3
Jason_hunt3r

I get what you mean 1337dares, but the idea behind this was to introduce the concept of a intesity level and some ideas for things to do, there is not reason you can't do some of the food play stuff yourself. and the public exposure and ball play are all pretty solo
Jason_hunt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 06:27 AM   #4
karlcane
Distinguished Member

Default from karl under supervision

5 FOOD PLAY, Make a sundae, have to put whipped cream, maple syrup and nuts on either your ass or cotch, then smooch my face in it and make me lick it all off

--> really dirty but master was so pleased He cumed on me... I then had to add cum in the recipe

2: PISS, pick a toilet, piss in it, have me kneel in front of it, drop chopped up apple pieces in there, make me fish them out and eat them

--> a real humiliation... one apple a day keeps the doctor away

6: PUBLIC PLAY, sauna suit, plugged send me to the end of the road to take a picture of either stop sign or street sign, do this at the end of the night

--> I will have to do this night

3:BREATH PLAY, buckle a collar on me to tightly, and have me lick your boots for 5 mins
---> classical for me

1:BALL ABUSE roll a dice again, have me fill a marked water bottle to that level, tie it to my balls, stand on weight bench and drop it.
--> really hard and humbling

4: GUT ABUSE, choose one of the above scenes, and modify it, tell me how you are going to modify it.

same than in 5, master decided to add a plug and to do the drop 10 times

thanks for that dare
karl
karlcane is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ball play, breath play, food play, gut punching, piss play