Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-22-2017, 12:31 PM   #1
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn

Default Exercise Motivation Dares

Hey!!
Sorry I haven't posted much in a while.
I'm looking for exercise-related dares (such as what to do or punishments for not exercising) because i'm trying to lose a little weight.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks,
Harley Q
xxx

LIMITS: permanent, family/friends, public, videos and other people.
LIKES: humilation&degradation, omorashi, mild pain, edging, being called dumb :3

I have some depraved fantasies.. broken little girl
I will attempt pretty much every dare within my limits.

~ please verbally humiliate me in my pms... it turns me on ~
Puddin'sHarleyQuinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 12:35 PM   #2
Realrockabilly
getDare Sweetheart

You must do 100 jumping jacks every night before bed and every morning when you get up for the next month
Realrockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2017, 08:38 PM   #3
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Default Motivations

Not allowed any underwear for 24h if skipping any exercises.

Each week, you will need to jog/run a total of at least 1 km more than the week before. You start with doing 8 km this week. (That's just over 1 km a day!)
Faillure to do so results into a full day of nudity - 24h - next week.
If skipping any exercises on nudity-day, add 3 more hours per skipped one.

Even when reached your goal for loosing weight, keep jogging/running each week using same motivation.
You may however stop adding km once goal is reached AND jogging/running more than 20 km each week.

Last but not least: whenever having sex, you need to be on top, so you get a bit of workout that way too. Make sure you both orgasm.
Also, this should be done at least twice a week.
If you lack a partner, you can ride anything about the size of a nice dick on a chair. Have 3 orgasms this way.
Faillures (on top/chair):
1 orgasm short: stuff pussy with ice-cubes.
2 orgasms short: 1 + spank pussy and tits with a brush 20 times each while stuffed.
3 orgasms short: 2 + add 15 clothespins on pussy and tits, before spanking.
only once a week: no playing yourself next week (will without partner result in extra punishment next week)
none a week: next week, be naked half the time - you may choose yourself when, where, and for how long, as long as you get 84h total nudity.
NOTE: if you failed jogging/running also, that nudity-day won't count into those 84 hours!
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 08:46 AM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

If you go for a day without exercise, you must do this before you go to bed:
1. Strip completely naked and stand in front of a full-length mirror for 5 minutes. Study your body and think about what you want. You may turn and move to have a good look.
2. Stand 5 more minutes without moving, and with your hands on top of your head while you look at yourself. Look into your eyes and ask if you really could have found time to pursue your life goal of being healthier!
3. You are denied for 24 hours, and no touching until after your next sweat-inducing exercise.

Last edited by MarvHarvey; 01-30-2017 at 06:05 AM.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 05:51 AM   #5
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddin'sHarleyQuinn View Post
Hey!!
Sorry I haven't posted much in a while.
I'm looking for exercise-related dares (such as what to do or punishments for not exercising) because i'm trying to lose a little weight.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks,
Harley Q
xxx
Not sure how or where you exercise...

If you go for walks/runs, then I think each time you miss a walk/run, then you'll complete the next one without an item of clothing (cumulative--so if you miss 2, then 2 items are lost on the next walk/run).

If you exercise at a gym, then you should write something motivational on your skin for each session you missed. These will only be seen when you're changing...

If you exercise at home, then each time you miss a session, you should stand naked in front of the mirror with your hands behind your head, nipples and clit clamped for 2 minutes.

If dieting is part of your regime, then anytime you mis-eat, you should apply icy hot, toothpaste or hot sauce to your body. Which, amount and location depends on how bad you mis-ate.
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exercise, fitness, motivation, punishment