Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2014, 09:00 AM   #1
bluesnowball

Male Bath time! Dares

hello. I am a 19m that is in need of some bath dares. I slloe myself to take an occasional bath just for the bath related dares. I will accept any dares and provide feedback besides poop related dares. thanks

| CBT, anal, edging, teasing & denial, toilet control, golden showers, humiliation, feet, online exposure, blackmail, cum eating, writing lines/essays, rules, ice

| toothpaste, bondage, body writing, trimming

| messy, food, public, extreme pain, permanent, needles, scat, family/friends, face pictures/videos, wax, illegal

bluesnowball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:47 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Whether you took a bath already or not, this dare you can (or rather must) do the first next time you take a bath.

Quote:
Preperations:

1. Take some shoelaces and tie your balls nicely. Make the space between your balls and base (of your penis) as long as possible by wrapping the shoelaces around your ballsack over and over until it's not possible any more. Do not remove this until you are done taking your bath and drying off yourself.

2. Put on your sexiest panties and your tightest (girly) tank top. You may not remove your panties at any time. You may not remove your tank top while taking the bath.

3. Gag yourself with dirty (wet) socks. Have those in your mouth while taking the bath.

4. Have one clothpeg on both your nipples. Put them back on if they fall off and do not remove them until you are done taking your bath and drying off yourself.

This you must do in bath:

a) Squeeze your balls ten times as hard as possible with 10 seconds interval.

b) Keep fingering and stretching your asshole until 4 fingers fit inside.

c) Edge 5 times while taking the bath. You may not lower or remove your panties, instead you have to do it while wearing them at the right place instructed above like any one would wear them.

d) Suck your big toe for one minute straight while taking the bath.

e) Have an orgasm after ten minutes passed after drying yourself off. You may not lower or remove your panties, instead you have to do it while wearing them at the right place like any one would wear them.

f) You may not take your panties off until one hour passed after drying yourself off.

g) Spank your balls 50 times with an object. For example a wooden spoon.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bath, bathtub, golden shower, pee