Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-20-2019, 06:35 AM   #1
HelpMee

Default Pathway to a slim slave

Hello! I am currently so overweight and look disgusting. My aim is to slim down drastically to have the body to be an attractive slave. I am trying to stick to a diet and I also live near a racing track where I try to run however am too unfit to make it the whole way round. I also play basketball and go swimming. Most of the time I end up stuffing my face with food and avoid doing exercise.
Any ideas/rules that will help me stick to my exercise and diet are very welcome as well as punishments I should do when I fail. I would really like to be slim and pretty enough to be a slave within the next year. Thank you!
23/F
HelpMee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2019, 06:46 AM   #2
helliswhatyoumake

dont run on a track thats boring af. Running on paths around housing or if a forest trail is nearby then that would be better for you. try running every second day. push yourself a bit and youll notice drastic improvements
Old 10-20-2019, 07:50 AM   #3
Andale

I had a deal with an old fat lady slave where every time she didn't go through with a workout or just pigged out she had to do a task for me violating one of her limits. That was for the first month of her diet/ workout plan and for the second it would be 2 limits and so on so you get worse punishments as you gain the habit and so on
Andale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
fitness, lazy, overweight, punishment, slave wannabe