Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 01-08-2009, 09:01 PM   #1
desi666

Default 20/M/CA/Master seeks F/Slave (webcam not required)

Hello i am a @0 year old Domm I will not call myself a master because that states that i have at least one slave. I am currently looking for one. I have had three chat slaves befor. The only reason that I do not still have them is because they/I were unwilling to travle due to work and family. I was doing it for about 4 years. I took about a year break and would like to get back into the game.

About me:
I am 20 years old working full time in a metal shop. I am 6'2" tall with short brown hair, blue eyes and a fairly muscular body. I am a brown belt in karate and will be going up for my black in about 6 months. I enjoy making my submissives/slave wear vibrators set to low in public for short periods of time. I like to control what they wear and how they style their hair. I like bondage, spanking, light piss play (ie. me pissing on the floor and it splashing and hitting you nothing major), ball gags and light wax play. I also like slight anal and vaginal penetration. That is just the tip of the iceburg if you wish to know more you can contact me through this thread or through a private message. Hope to hear from all you submissive and slaves out there soon.

Edit: sorry i forgot to add a webcam is not required and neither is a digital camera but both are pluses in my books.

Advertisements
Kink Talk